Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
satin glossy Women's bathing suit vest Oil High Waist Pants Smooth Fitness Gloss Yoga Running Sweatwear gym set leggings
$208.36-3%

latex rubber fashion
Natural Latex Woman Fetish Socks 0.4mm Thick Adult Unisex Men Short Toe Socks Fetish Lingerie Rubber Fashion Ankle Custom New
$33.70

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 58) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Fate/Apocrypha COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Astolfo Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit Orange blue matching swimsuit oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsuit
$45.35-30%

leather hood bondage
Funnel Oral Enema Drool Plug Gags Bondage Head Harness BDSM Toilet Funnel Open Mouth Gag Mask Hood For Woman Sex Toys
$17.15-53%

anal training
Anal Plug for Beginners, Walking SM Freedom Assembly Adult Toy,Anal Training Toys Set
$1.59

lobudek
Silver Hollow Out Bodysuit Shorts Rave Outfit Muscle Men Party Show Sexy Stage Wear Bar Nightclub Pole Dance Performance Costume
$116.16-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissy maids dresses
(15 Mar 2019, 09:33 )essanym Wrote:
(15 Mar 2019, 02:19 )Like Ra Wrote: I love the dress. For some reason I imagine a young boy cosplaying an anime girl with blue hair. Just like in various mangas. Last weekend there was a "Fantasy fair" where there were lots of dressed up people from very different age groups. I remember one girl in a typical anime outfit (nothing interesting), but with a perfect make-up and a perfect light-blue wig. I wish I had a photo, but taking one was not possible at all 😟 Now I imagine her wearing this dress 😉

Your imagination is not too far off.  As mentioned in other threads, I am also interested "animegao kigurumi".  I have a 3d printer and have been working (very slowly) on my own kigu mask.  Maybe one day I will finish it.  When that day arrives, I will be sure to put up a pic of myself in the dress, and possibly even blue hair with it.

Below is an example of a kigurumi mask -and- specifically one of the ones that inspired me to want to build my own.  There's definitely a fetish community within the family friendly hobby.

Oooh ... You don't happen to have info on what kind of mask you're printing, are you?  The only one I saw on Thingiverse would have been much too large for my printer to handle, and ... well, this is something I'm a little antsy for
(25 Jun 2019, 08:01 )Sera_deNoir Wrote:
(15 Mar 2019, 02:19 )Like Ra Wrote: I love the dress. For some reason I imagine a young boy cosplaying an anime girl with blue hair. Just like in various mangas. Last weekend there was a "Fantasy fair" where there were lots of dressed up people from very different age groups. I remember one girl in a typical anime outfit (nothing interesting), but with a perfect make-up and a perfect light-blue wig. I wish I had a photo, but taking one was not possible at all 😟 Now I imagine her wearing this dress 😉

Your imagination is not too far off.  As mentioned in other threads, I am also interested "animegao kigurumi".  I have a 3d printer and have been working (very slowly) on my own kigu mask.  Maybe one day I will finish it.  When that day arrives, I will be sure to put up a pic of myself in the dress, and possibly even blue hair with it.

Below is an example of a kigurumi mask -and- specifically one of the ones that inspired me to want to build my own.  There's definitely a fetish community within the family friendly hobby.

Oooh ... You don't happen to have info on what kind of mask you're printing, are you?  The only one I saw on Thingiverse would have been much too large for my printer to handle, and ... well, this is something I'm a little antsy for

Yeah, I know all about it since I'm the one that modeled it.  It's based off Asuna from Sword Art Online.
(25 Jun 2019, 09:21 )essanym Wrote:
(25 Jun 2019, 08:01 )Sera_deNoir Wrote:

Your imagination is not too far off.  As mentioned in other threads, I am also interested "animegao kigurumi".  I have a 3d printer and have been working (very slowly) on my own kigu mask.  Maybe one day I will finish it.  When that day arrives, I will be sure to put up a pic of myself in the dress, and possibly even blue hair with it.

Oooh ... You don't happen to have info on what kind of mask you're printing, are you?  The only one I saw on Thingiverse would have been much too large for my printer to handle, and ... well, this is something I'm a little antsy for

Yeah, I know all about it since I'm the one that modeled it.  It's based off Asuna from Sword Art Online.

*can't help but whine now cuz that means she can't make it for an extended period ... but is also super happy to meet the person that made it
Guys who bought such or similar as quality?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9hlAOt

I have wanted a maid dress for a long time, but 3 things are always confusing: Chinese sizes, reviews of low quality, and the price - for this money, without a month of waiting, I will buy a quality dress, but not a maid 😟
Sorry for my english translator.
(06 Nov 2020, 09:44 )Pidstupne Wrote: Guys who bought such or similar as quality?
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9hlAOt
I have wanted a maid dress for a long time, but 3 things are always confusing: Chinese sizes, reviews of low quality, and the price - for this money, without a month of waiting, I will buy a quality dress, but not a maid [Image: sad.gif]

That seems like an extremely reasonable price for a maid dress if that's actually what you want.  It's nearly a no-risk purchase.  I've never bought a maid dress for that low of a price but if I found some in PVC or satin that were that price, I'd make the purchase quickly.

As far as sizes are concerned, just find a seller that has the option for made to measure sizing and send them your measurements.  If you don't have your measurement, buy a tailoring tape measure or use a piece of string and a meter stick.

I actually bought a dress from fondcosplay.com with size and pattern customized, and it showed up within 10 days.  I was amazed at how fast I received it.

I'm not sure if I answered all of your questions, I had a bit of trouble understanding the intent of your translation towards the end.
Hello and good evening Blush
I post rarely something but eventually this could help and be an idea:

https://www.amazon.de/s?me=AJL9ALQIATUBG...6795UKMFR9

or search on the mentioned platform for "sissy kleid". The dealer is called "gocebaby"
but I consider it as expensive: (look at the shipping cost!!)

I ordered one and for me the quality is worth it.
I am 183 cm tall and got the 3xl. That fits fine. Shy
(I do not get paid for this post!)
I have bought two dresses from this one seller on eBay. I selected custom fit and got my order 3 weeks later. Fit great. So great I bought a red one, blue, purple and a yellow to go with the black one.
I kept the measurements on my notes and when I need to order another one, I just send my measurements again.
I bought these on eBay.
Fits me very well.
I’m 5 ft 11 in, 225 pounds with a 42 waistline.
Both fit me perfectly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 93522642-693C-4441-AD63-AEE3FC10F0E4.jpeg     F5E24D0B-8FE8-4A22-9A24-4F3A3CED8D84.png   
(07 Nov 2020, 19:19 )rubpit Wrote: or search on the mentioned platform for "sissy kleid". The dealer is called "gocebaby"
but I consider it as expensive: (look at the shipping cost!!)

This GOceBaby dress is --exactly-- the same as the dress I ordered (attached below) from Fondcosplay.com.  It's $176 from GOceBaby, but from FondCosplay I think it was around $150 and I had customized it so they added $39 to the original dress I actually ordered.  My recommendation is that if you're thinking about ordering from GOceBaby, look on FondCosplay first and find the dress you want cheaper.  Even better, look on ebay and find the seller FondCosplay and put in a bid on a dress much lower than on their site.

[Image: post_12895_1552445338_fb05f4c5e471d57762...MgzgOE.jpg]
(08 Nov 2020, 09:02 )essanym Wrote: FondCosplay
No such user...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexy sissy clothing and accessories on eBay and Aliexpress Like Ra 69 14,406 04 Feb 2024, 04:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Christina (1) , essanym (7) , Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , Pidstupne (1) , rubpit (1) , Sera_deNoir (2) , slaafruben (1) , Tinker D (4) , vanessa_fetish (1)