Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Sissy maids dresses
Hello, now I am well along with my sissy hypnosis programing I need to get a real maids dress, I’ve seen some lovely ones online, superdresses.com have some trully wonderful designs but before I order I thought I should ask if anyone here has any experience with them, I haven’t found many reviews and I obviously trust the good people of likera.

Or are there any other places I should be looking?

Thanks in advance.
(25 Nov 2018, 21:13 )wilsd Wrote: Hello, now I am well along with my sissy hypnosis programing I need to get a real maids dress, I’ve seen some lovely ones online, superdresses.com have some trully wonderful designs but before I order I thought I should ask if anyone here has any experience with them, I haven’t found many reviews and I obviously trust the good people of likera.

Or are there any other places I should be looking?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't tried them yet.

I've bought quite a few from https://thesissystore.com/  and on Ebay from eBay.com store: kostuermcosplay1

The Sissy Store (or any of the other names it goes by) are of high quality and worth the prices. The other on Ebay is generally pretty good, but quality can sometimes be lower (of about 8 I ordered from them, 3 didn't fit right or stitching was weak).

I've even bought latex and PVC maids dresses from Misfitz and they fit great and quality is pretty dang good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissy Men Photos Like Ra 13 6,601 Yesterday, 19:33
Last Post: Sexyassanlegs