Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
Fashion BDSM Symbol Phone Case For Samsung A14 A34 A54 A13 A52 A53 4G 5G Soft Black Phone Cover
$4.84

rubber cosplay
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Seamless Shoulder Length Long Fetish Gloves Culb Wear Cosplay Costumes for Women
$11.24-20%

latex tights
Unisex Latex Stockings for Cosplay: Elongated, Versatile Style, Natural Material, Various Colors
$227.48

corset
Elegant Solid Color Waist Trainer Women Corset Cincher Body Shaper Supplies
$8.35

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy split body swimsuit colour matching swimsuit oily tight elastic silky sexy strap adjustable oil swimsuit set
$41.79-21%

app electric shock
Electric Shock Ring On Penis Phone APP Control Current Orgasm Stimulator Vibrator Body Massager SM Masturbator For Men Sex Toys
$2.88-29%

shiny stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
My interpretation of "positive" has seemingly turned into a very loose one 😁

I found the set some months ago and then forgot them. I think that review wasn't there then, interesting.

Quote:I also find a huge craving for cock I wish I had some to suck
Well, knowing this scene, even there are "safe" or gender neutral options offered, people will choose "no safeties" and "cock sucking" anyway 😁
(06 Dec 2022, 13:42 )Sofia_B Wrote: Well, knowing this scene, even there are "safe" or gender neutral options offered, people will choose "no safeties" and "cock sucking" anyway 😁
Well... Some excerpts from the files descriptions:

transcendentmetamorph Wrote:References attraction to women, a desire to eat pussy, and a desire to suck cock.
. . .
Briefly references eating pussy and sucking cock.
. . .
References attraction to breasts, desire to eat pussy, and desire to suck cock.
. . .
The new self is trained to be a proper slut. This consists of a lengthy erotic fantasy including obedience, cock sucking, and being fucked to orgasm.
. . .

(05 Dec 2022, 23:51 )Sofia_B Wrote: because there are no typical ... bimbofication themes.
Hmmm...
transcendentmetamorph Wrote:The inspiration file has sections about forgetting intelligence and education

(05 Dec 2022, 23:51 )Sofia_B Wrote: there are no typical sissification
I quoted cocksucking suggestions. Let's add:
transcendentmetamorph Wrote:She adopts submissive feminine posture, movements and voice.
. . .
The listener is programmed to become a slut
. . .
Sexual submission ...
. . .
The new personality is a helplessly horny slut.
. . .
The listener learns that she is a slut.
. . .
makes the subject mindlessly, compulsively obedient

😬
BTW, I can't find the Inspiration file mentioned in many descriptions. Or is it "02 Acceptance"?
(06 Dec 2022, 22:40 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, I can't find the Inspiration file mentioned in many descriptions. Or is it "02 Acceptance"?
I think it just means the Bambi Sleep, so the suggestions of this series are compared to those of BS?
(07 Dec 2022, 00:45 )Sofia_B Wrote: the suggestions of this series are compared to those of BS?
There is no "Inspiration" in BS. I wonder if this file is removed from transcendentmetamorph's series.
(07 Dec 2022, 01:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2022, 00:45 )Sofia_B Wrote: the suggestions of this series are compared to those of BS?
There is no "Inspiration" in BS. I wonder if this file is removed from transcendentmetamorph's series.

The way I understood it, is that they are referring to  BS as "inspirational file" (or inspiration) etc. That's the only idea I could get out of it.
Quote:This series is inspired by and modeled after the Bambi Sleep files. Unlike the inspiration material, this series is NOT bimbo conditioning.

I don't remember seeing any extra files on WMM months ago, they were the same 21 different files.
(07 Dec 2022, 01:25 )Sofia_B Wrote: The way I understood it, is that they are referring to  BS as "inspirational file" (or inspiration) etc.
Yes, entirely possible!
I could do a test drive myself. At least those are 5-8 times shorter than Kei's files.
(07 Dec 2022, 20:29 )Sofia_B Wrote: At least those are 5-8 times shorter than Kei's files.
Yeah, it's difficult to find something longer, than Kei's files 😬
(07 Dec 2022, 20:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2022, 20:29 )Sofia_B Wrote: At least those are 5-8 times shorter than Kei's files.
Yeah, it's difficult to find something longer, than Kei's files 😬

Mr Daniel? 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 45,754 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,133 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,743 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix