Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Elegant Summer Tights Sexy Crotch-depth Women Toe Transparent Invisible Ultra Thin Pantyhose
$6.04-4%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Plus Size U Convex Fitness Tights Shiny Sports Gym Leggings Satin Glossy Stockings Dance Workout Clud Party Men Pantyhose
$27.42-50%

latex leotard
Speerise Women Metalic Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve Leotard Latex Bodysuit for Halloween Long Sleeve Zip Up Metallic Tank Leotard
$166.97-33%

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdressing Silicone Realistic Bodysuit Male To Female Fake Breast Form Vagina For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay
$5927.79-56%

anal
Sex Shop Tickling Prostate Massager Vibrator Heating Vibrating Butt Plug10 Speed Finger Anal Masturbation Sex Toys For Men Gay
$91.95-37%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$131.66

transparent swimsuit
bikini sexy Camisole transparent Tight fitting Student Sun bath swimwear women one piece swimsuit women
$21.18-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Single-glove (monoglove), armbinder art
Yes, you are definitely right about "Ain't "strength" (physical one) and "Aikido" mutually exclusive?" But I meant "extra strength" like "extra strength tylenol which was a silly commercial from the US in the 1990s. When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei, the founder of Aikido, and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei
WOW! Cool!

(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
I remember he was quoted once saying, that his body became soft as a woman's body, for no physical strength is needed.

But I get what you mean 😉
(11 Aug 2021, 18:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei
WOW! Cool!

(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
I remember he was quoted once saying, that his body became soft as a woman's body, for no physical strength is needed.

But I get what you mean 😉

Yep, sometimes students take things a bit too far and lose the more important parts of what the Teacher is trying to teach them, happens to the best Teachers.
Inverted armbinder concept:

inverted_armbinder-bondage-01-by_plasma-dragon.png     inverted_armbinder-bondage-02-by_plasma-dragon.png     inverted_armbinder-bondage-03-by_0formant0.jpg   

Sources:
https://www.deviantart.com/plasma-dragon...-498146408
https://www.deviantart.com/plasma-dragon...-499855229
https://www.deviantart.com/0formant0/art...-829806361
From, Centurions, Forced Womanhood genre ? ....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 images (45).jpg   
" thanks for looking y'all "
Gal ...

7470395462_a7715fa91b_c.jpg   
from, Cross Dressers Fantasies site ....

abkv4.jpg   
(01 Feb 2023, 03:28 )Kevizia Wrote: From, Centurions, Forced Womanhood genre ? ....

One of my earliest favorite images. Thank you Kevizia.

Contributors: bondagetom1 (5) , Kevizia (3) , Like Ra (10)