Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
0D Ultrathin Invisible One Line Crotch Tights Women Sexy Transparent Underwear Elastic Nylon Pantyhose Foot Shaped Stockings
$4.79

2023 chastity
2023New Small Metal Chastity Cage Device with 2 Different Lock Styles Steel Hemispherical Penis Cock Ring Belt Adult Sex Toy Men
$27.02-50%

latex one piece
Womens Shiny Wetlook Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Lingerie Sexy Halter Sleeveless Cutout Crotchless Leotard Catsuit Jumpsuit
$24.99-35%

panty girdle
Body Short Sensation Girdle for Women, High Waist Double Tummy Control Shapewear Butt Lifter Fajas Waist Trainer
$32.20

gaff panties
Mens Sexy Sissy Body Shaper High Waist Butt Lifter Thongs Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender
$55.97-42%

sexy oil bodysuit
Exotic Hooded Open Crotch Full Body Stockings Female Erotic Oil Shiny Transparent Jumpsuit Bodysuit Women Sexy Slim Nightwear
$71.39

automatic masturbator
Male Automatic Masturbator Telescopic Sucking Vagina Blowjob Masturbation Vibration Heating Pocket Pussy Goods Sex Toys For Men
$318.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Simple Scenario Please
Hi.
I am looking for a simple scenario that I can do quietly at night as I still live with my parents.
Here is what I have:
18-20 ropes of various lengths
4 handcuffs
Duct tape (lots)
Serran wrap (decent amount)
18 locks as follows
    3 packs of 4 travel locks, two packs with 4 keys each and one with 2 keys
    1 pack of 4 normal padlocks with 2 keys
    1 lock with 2 keys
    1 large lock with one key
String
Dog collars of various sizes as follows 
    2 used as ankle cuffs 
    2 used as thigh cuffs
    1 used as a collar
1 chain of 18in
1 chain of 26in
1 normal collar
1 1-piece bathing suit
1 SRD
Blindfold
Gag
Ice release
Scissors
Rings of various sizes

P.S. Ima guy
Many ways possible. What's your preferred position?

Try this:

Release:
- Put the keys on two rings, tie a rope to each one, 2m length.
- Put 2-3 cubes of ice in one sock, pass the sock through one of the key rings and tie the end to the ceiling or close to the ceiling (curtain, screw in the door frame). Let the rope hang to the floor. This is the main release - wait for the ice to melt. Pull the rope if the ring gets stuck after the ice melts.
- Put the second ring around the top of a bottle with water (or cooking oil if you are brave!). Open the bottle and put it somewhere high where you can't reach it (shelf?). Let the rope hang to the floor. This is the backup release - pull the rope and the bottle will fall. If the parents can hear you, put a pillow where it would fall so it will spill the contents on the pillow but won't not make much noise.

Bondage:
Tie your legs to your thighs (knees bent), or to a belt around your waist. Use dog collars, chains, and lock with padlocks.
Put a collar around your neck. WIDE! Don't tie it! You don't need it tight. Make a loop of rope and tie the ends to the back of the collar. Adjust it to go down on your back, between your legs to the front and end there. Tie the cuffs to the end of the loop with another padlock, adjust length of the rope again so it won't be too tight, and then lock your hands in front.
Now you're going to sit down until the ice melts. You may notice that your hand are in a perfect position to play with yourself (and make a mess if not careful).

Things that can go wrong:
- If you pull on the rope, it will make the collar tight around your neck. Don't make the rope too short or the collar too tight!
- Key ring or a key may get stuck on the sock and not fall. Make sure the ring and the keys are smooth and slide easy from the sock.
- Make sure the bottle can fall to the floor and can't get stuck somewhere while falling.
- Bottle falling can make a lot of noise. It can hit you while falling. Use plastic bottles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scenario Please! TiedTight 3 2,361 29 Oct 2019, 00:14
Last Post: Like Ra
Ideas Please fit2btied 1 1,935 12 Aug 2019, 00:47
Last Post: JackWong25
Selfbondage Challenges Please selfietied 4 4,992 10 Jul 2019, 21:22
Last Post: JackWong25
I need your help...please. virginsub2train 3 3,818 14 Apr 2016, 13:30
Last Post: ltxrob
Requesting help for a simple scenario Scales 1 2,733 30 Jan 2016, 00:47
Last Post: Frank

Contributors: Max515 (1) , TiedTight (1)