Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff men
Sexy Mens Floral Lace Gay Sissy Fake Vagina Padded Shaper Briefs Shemale Underwear Crossdressing Transgender Hiding Gaff Panties
$13.01-45%

inflatable anal plug
SM Super Long 5 Bead Inflatable Anal Plug Built-in Silicone Column Expandable 14cm Big Butt Plug Dildo Pump Bdsm Toy Ass Dilator
$6.22

shapewear
Women Shapewear Tops Waist Trainer Tummy Control Body Shaper Shaping Tank Top Slimming Underwear Seamless Compression Camisole
$6.41

bondage corset
Sexy Black Hollow Lingerie Body Cage Harness Bra Women Fetish Open Chest Bondage Body Chain Elastic Body Harness
$16.50-50%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern yellow shiny crotch thigh high boots unisex fetish Ballet Wedge Boots Custom Boot Shaft Sexy Fetish Boots Shoes Platform
$325.49-32%

shiny pantyhose
Extra Large Horse Oil Shiny Pantyhose Women Weight 175kg Smooth Silky Socks Perspective Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights
$35.22

2024 chastity
CHASTE BIRD 2024 Minus/Plus Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Double-Arc Cuff Penis Ring with Metal/Silicone Catheter Adult Sex Toy
$18.90

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

ShinyWet says finally: "Hello!"
Hello!

I´m a silent reader on this forum for almost twelve years now.
Not all the time, there were some years I almost forgot this forum and my fetishes.
Now I´m back and try to take part here. I like it here because it´s the only place I know where most of my kinks were discussed.

To my person: 37 years old male from north germany, likes everything tight and shiny and wet&messy.

Some people maybe know my Instagram-account: https://www.instagram.com/therealshinywet/?hl=de

If you have questions or just want to talk with me, don´t be shy. I like to talk with same-minded people.
(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: Hello!
Hello and welcome!

(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: I´m a silent reader on this forum for almost twelve years now.
Wow! Nice!

(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: t´s the only place I know where most of my kinks were discussed.
(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: everything tight and shiny and wet&messy.
A good match indeed 😋

(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: Some people maybe know my Instagram-account: https://www.instagram.com/therealshinywet/?hl=de
Now yes 😉
Very warm welcome from Germany as well 😉
Thank you for the warm welcome 😊
Yes, 12 years late, but….

Welcome.

Would love to hear about your kink and fetish.
Maybe a story or two ?
Welcome ShinyWet! Better late than never!
@Tinker D: I'm sadly not a good story writer...

But I like to dress myself in shiny pantyhose and lycra, add some heels and stay like this for hours.
I also like to get wet or messy in my outfits... mostly in water, clear slime or shaving foam.
Sometimes I meet with a good girlfriend of mine, and we enjoy our kinks together.
She is into nylon and wetlook... and I showed her the joys of lycra 😁

Sometimes I'm online on skype (shinywet) to chat with like-minded people... if time permits also with cam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pixie says hello pixie 2 148 17 Feb 2023, 02:40
Last Post: pixie
New user says 'Hi!' Elvish_Presley 4 863 28 Sep 2020, 14:39
Last Post: PetraJane

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , ShinyWet (3) , Tinker D (1)