Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: ShinyWet says finally: "Hello!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I´m a silent reader on this forum for almost twelve years now.
Not all the time, there were some years I almost forgot this forum and my fetishes.
Now I´m back and try to take part here. I like it here because it´s the only place I know where most of my kinks were discussed.

To my person: 37 years old male from north germany, likes everything tight and shiny and wet&messy.

Some people maybe know my Instagram-account: https://www.instagram.com/therealshinywet/?hl=de

If you have questions or just want to talk with me, don´t be shy. I like to talk with same-minded people.
(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
Hello and welcome!

(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: [ -> ]I´m a silent reader on this forum for almost twelve years now.
Wow! Nice!

(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: [ -> ]t´s the only place I know where most of my kinks were discussed.
(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: [ -> ]everything tight and shiny and wet&messy.
A good match indeed 😋

(11 Oct 2022, 09:48 )ShinyWet Wrote: [ -> ]Some people maybe know my Instagram-account: https://www.instagram.com/therealshinywet/?hl=de
Now yes 😉
Very warm welcome from Germany as well 😉
Thank you for the warm welcome 😊
Yes, 12 years late, but….

Welcome.

Would love to hear about your kink and fetish.
Maybe a story or two ?
Welcome ShinyWet! Better late than never!
@Tinker D: I'm sadly not a good story writer...

But I like to dress myself in shiny pantyhose and lycra, add some heels and stay like this for hours.
I also like to get wet or messy in my outfits... mostly in water, clear slime or shaving foam.
Sometimes I meet with a good girlfriend of mine, and we enjoy our kinks together.
She is into nylon and wetlook... and I showed her the joys of lycra 😁

Sometimes I'm online on skype (shinywet) to chat with like-minded people... if time permits also with cam.