Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Sexy Leg Bondage Fun Accessories Pink PU Leather Harness Thigh Sling Belt Gothic Woman Lingerie Body Harness Punk Rave Clothes
$5.08

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

lobudek
Men Glitter Sequin Jacket Motorcycle Zipper Coat Brown Lapel Collar Slim Male Singer Dancer Bar Nightclub Concert Stage Costume
$163.35-43%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 Summer New Stylish Solid Color Tight Fitting Sports Shorts High Waisted Yoga Fitness Pants For Women
$193.47-30%

hentai
NSFW Insight Nikkan Shoujo Ulysse Sexy Nude Girl Nikukan Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection Hentai Model Doll Gifts
$193.60-45%

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodystockings With Sheath Crotch & Head Mask or High Collar For Both Man & Woman Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018d
$20.80

shiny pantyhose
Thin Women Stockings 3d Oil Shiny Elastic Ultrathin Tights Female Seamless Transparent Glossy Pantyhose Clothing
$34.28

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shibari harness photo how to thread
There was a series of post on here recently that had a load of photo sequences on how to tie various rope harnesses....
Ive searched.. but cant find it...

Can someone please give me a pointer?

thanks
That's a good reminder to create separate documents for all "new" techniques and place them under https://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php
Tied the harness and want the t-shirt? Then this could be for you...

tumblr_nac32mGQcT1s99c9po1_400.jpg   

..or like me and hopeless at knots, but still want the 'look'? 😁

MJ
Ha ha ha. I saw that the other day too... Random tshirt advert on FaceBook I think.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY chain harness gagglover 12 13,873 16 Dec 2011, 21:55
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (1)