Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tpe penis
Soft Realist Dildo XL 5 9in Gode Penis Dildos Adult Supplies Anal Plug Cock Sex Toys For Women Erotic Sexy G Spot Free Shipping
$39.70

speerise
Speerise Adult Silver Turtleneck Shiny Gymnastics Leotard Costumes For Girls Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Metallic Unitard
$124.50

latex fetish
Sexy White Cosplay Cat Ear Latex Fetish Hood Rubber Mask Catsuit with Back Zipper Halloween Costumes for Women
$30.12-19%

corset
Height 11.61" Women Underbust Latex Sport Girdle 25 Steel Bones Slimming Corset Workout Body Shaper Waist Trainer
$22.57-19%

penis pump
Electric Penis Water Pump Rechargeable Automatic Enlargement Erection Cock Extend Sucking Pressure Device Male Masturbator Cup
$229.37

stainless steel cock
Small Penis Lock Cock Cage Male Chastity Urethral Catheter Penis Ring Chastity Device BDSM Sex Toys Bondage CB6000 Drop Shipping
$71.38

anal vibrator
Spot Vibrator AV Magic Wand G-Spot Vibration Dildo Vagina Clitoris Massager Masturbator Anal Plug Adult Erotic Sex Toy For Women
$4.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY chain harness
I would like to build a chain harness

any suggestion?

thanks

gagglover

(14 Dec 2011, 23:40 )gagglover Wrote: I would like to build a chain harness

any suggestion?

thanks

gagglover

But some chains, some Shackles, a couple of padlocks, some locktite, and off you go.

To make a good design, you will just have to try what you want.

Cheers,

Shibmo
(14 Dec 2011, 23:40 )gagglover Wrote: I would like to build a chain harness

any suggestion?

You can use a rope technique, e.g. karada - http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php
Gagglover wrote
Quote:any suggestion?

You could start with something like this 😉

basics.jpg   

(...and yes, the weight attaches to what you think it does... 😒 )

i would like to emulate the ones with large metal rings and made of leather, i have chains and small schackles at the moment, do i need anything else?
(15 Dec 2011, 09:02 )gagglover Wrote: i would like to emulate the ones with large metal rings and made of leather, i have chains and small schackles at the moment, do i need anything else?

Large metal rings and leather?
😁
don't forget to put some locktite on the thread of the shackles before you close them. It will make it impossible to loosen them without a pair of pliers, but with a pair of pliers it is still quite easy to open them.

Makes it safe and adaptable, but still very strickt as long as your toolbox is out of reach.
(15 Dec 2011, 20:22 )Shibmo Wrote: don't forget to put some locktite on the thread of the shackles before you close them. It will make it impossible to loosen them without a pair of pliers, but with a pair of pliers it is still quite easy to open them.

Makes it safe and adaptable, but still very strickt as long as your toolbox is out of reach.

today i bought those items:

5 meters steel chain
4 steel rings
10 shackles

Any suggestion how to make the connections?

ty all

(15 Dec 2011, 20:53 )gagglover Wrote: Any suggestion how to make the connections?

In the top left corner:

(15 Dec 2011, 06:59 )culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=4702]   

Or using padlocks. See http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php ("Chains and locks")
(15 Dec 2011, 22:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Dec 2011, 20:53 )gagglover Wrote: Any suggestion how to make the connections?

In the top left corner:

(15 Dec 2011, 06:59 )culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=4702]   

Or using padlocks. See http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php ("Chains and locks")

i got them all, i would like to know if someone has a scheme on how to connect segment of chains to create a nice harness 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shibari harness photo how to thread ltxrob 3 3,540 06 Apr 2016, 18:16
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: Culmor (3) , gagglover (5) , Like Ra (3) , Shibmo (2)