Sex And Gender Explorer Test

5 Replies, 170 Views

In a series of online gender tests...

Sex And Gender Explorer Test (last update 2002):

https://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/sage/

I did only peek at it myself. Looks like some of the questions are similar to/the same as in Cogiati. There's also some odd stuff about bodily measurements etc. And don't forget a nice YK2 browsing experience!
(This post was last modified: 30 Sep 2026, 19:56 by Jenni K.)
(30 Sep 2026, 19:55 )Jenni K Wrote: In a series of online gender tests...

Sex And Gender Explorer Test (last update 2002):

https://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/sage/

I did only peek at it myself. Looks like some of the questions are similar to/the same as in Cogiati. There's also some odd stuff about bodily measurements etc. And don't forget a nice YK2 browsing experience!

I gave some commentary about this test which I posted on the older thread. I am not sure how to link that here. Never done that before.
(30 Sep 2026, 20:05 )Zooy Wrote:
(30 Sep 2026, 19:55 )Jenni K Wrote: In a series of online gender tests...

Sex And Gender Explorer Test (last update 2002):

https://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/sage/

I did only peek at it myself. Looks like some of the questions are similar to/the same as in Cogiati. There's also some odd stuff about bodily measurements etc. And don't forget a nice YK2 browsing experience!

I gave some commentary about this test which I posted on the older thread. I am not sure how to link that here. Never done that before.

Let's see... maybe @Like Ra will further edit the threads, but here's the link to your post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid88227 

(you can create a link to a single forum post by clicking the "#n" in the top right corner of the post and copying it's URL)
(This post was last modified: 30 Sep 2026, 20:30 by Jenni K.)
Thanks!
BTW, Even though I may sound unhappy about the test itself, I am still happy you posted the link. Many of the questions have indeed been copied from Cogiati, but an improvement is that you do not have to answer a question for which you don't have a meaningful answer. Some picture questions did not work on my computer. Only the first did, and as they advised, I did close the first popup, but the next popups did show up, but the pictures of the potential answers did not. Anyway, I have no idea what those pictures may have to do with gender. Probably some more stereotyping involved.

I did a bit of reading of commentaries on Reddit 8 years ago, and it seems that the tests that are used by the professionals cannot be found on the internet 8 years ago. Maybe that has changed by now, but I did not want to put an exagerated amount of time into it.
(30 Sep 2026, 20:45 )Zooy Wrote: Some picture questions did not work on my computer.
Possibly, the page was not fully loaded before you started answering?

(30 Sep 2026, 20:45 )Zooy Wrote: I have no idea what those pictures may have to do with gender. Probably some more stereotyping involved.
Obviously - logical thinking, 3D imagination, graphical memory.
(Yesterday, 03:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Sep 2026, 20:45 )Zooy Wrote: Some picture questions did not work on my computer.
Possibly, the page was not fully loaded before you started answering?

I managed to get all the images to work after some trouble with the pop-ups (using Firefox), except one of the option pics in question 64 that seems to be broken.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bem Sex Role Inventory (BSRI) test from the 70s Jenni K 4 107 30 Sep 2026, 19:58
Last Post: Jenni K
  COGIATI Transsexuality Test Like Ra 64 16,836 29 Sep 2026, 14:51
Last Post: Like Ra
  General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Strappado 1,012 295,426 07 Dec 2025, 13:42
Last Post: jocelyn_oui