Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

inlzdz
Kids Girls Ballet Dance Leotard Figure Skating Gymnastics Performance Costume Shiny Rhinestone Feather Tutu Skirted Bodysuit
$15.75-42%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Super Thin 1D Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin Glitter Transparent Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.04-20%

thierry bondage
Thierry Fetish Slave Sex Spanking Paddle Slapper With Rivet Sex Toy For Couple Adult Game Extreme Gear Bdsm Bondage Flogger Whip
$10.10-13%

click lock bondage cage
2023 Upgrade HT-V5 Male Chastity Cage Click Lock 3 Colors Resin Cock Cages Penis Lock Bondage Trainer Sex Toys for Men Gay 18+
$19.82-48%

soronssy
Glossy Women's Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Sexy Stockings Dance DS Club Party Dance Plus Size Medias De Mujer
$108.90-33%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COGIATI Transsexuality Test
Ever seen this test?

http://transsexual.org/cogiati/index.php
or better: http://transsexual.org/TEST0.html

My result:

Your COGIATI result value is: -180 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be mostly masculine, and that your gender issues are primarily matters of personal expression rather than a medical problem. Any struggles you have are most likely caused by internal shame over your needs and desires, or because of curiosity over what those needs represent. There is, however, some indication of a strong feminine side to your being, and this is intrinsic to your constitution.

SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:

Your situation is fairly uncomplicated, so you should be relieved.
Since your situation is almost certainly not a matter of any real physical or biological concern, the suggestions for your circumstance are relatively simple.

If you have any uncomfortability about your gender expression, counseling might well prove helpful. The primary goal would be to make it possible for you to enjoy your gender expressions free from any shame or embarrassment, and to resolve any remaining questions you might have.
    Your gender issues and expressions are more than mere play, and are a form of personal identity expression, but this is no indication of transsexualism. Indeed, all information suggests that the path of the transsexual is not one you should take, as it would almost certainly lead to severe unhappiness. It is possible that a partial step towards greater feminine expression might lead to greater happiness, but such an undertaking should be approached with extreme caution.
    If you have not aeady, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender play of various varieties. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender play.
I failed.
Guess I need to chuck everything and shave my head
Hail Trump.

Like that’s going to happen.
Nope, I’m a loser.
I forgot about that test.  Here's my results:

Your COGIATI result value is: 45 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither. In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.
SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:
Your situation is a little tricky in our current society, but not tremendously so, depending on your geographic location.
The suggestions for your circumstance are not overly complicated.
If you have any comfortability about your gender expression, some slight degree of counseling might well prove helpful. The primary goal would be to make it possible for you to enjoy your gender expressions free from any shame or embarrassment, and to resolve any remaining questions you might have.
As an androgynous being, both genders, and both sexes are natural to your expression. Permanent polarization in either direction might bring significant unhappiness. It is not recommended that you go through a complete transsexual transformation. You might find a partial transformation of value, if you find yourself more attracted overall to the feminine. You are more likely a transgenderist, than a transsexual. It is recommended that you recognize that your gender issues are real, but that extreme action regarding them should be viewed with great caution.
If you have not aeady, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender play of various varieties. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender play.
(05 Oct 2020, 02:12 )Tinker D Wrote: I failed.
Failed for what?
I think we can move the COGIATI to a new thread (if the test gets popular).
These are the scores:

Score: -650 to -389, COGIATI classification ONE, STANDARD MALE
Score: -390 to -129, COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE
Score: -130 to +129, COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
Score: +130 to +389,COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
Score: +390 to +650, COGIATI classification FIVE, TRANSSEXUAL
I’m a 55
(05 Oct 2020, 22:00 )Tinker D Wrote: I’m a 55

That's Androgyne, which is the same thing I got.  I don't think I failed the test so how do you think you failed it?  Were you hoping to be considered fully transsexual or something?

I was actually kind of impressed with the accuracy.  Years ago I had decided that I wouldn't need a full transition, I just didn't know there was a name for it so I kept thinking I was just a little bit TG.
-5 for me so also Androgyne. Makes sense the more I think about it because I identify mostly as male but like to dress up and appear in a feminine way.
The test is very outdated and stereotypes gender roles in many ways. For the sake of science, I did take it and I transitioned 7 years ago and I am post-op. My results were:

Quote:
Your COGIATI result value is: 325 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , blackfive (3) , cbshackle (1) , cinon (1) , Culmor (1) , essanym (3) , Hazel (5) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (16) , Natalieshere (1) , Oldself (1) , R33 (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (3)