Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Lockable Cock Cage Urethral Sounds Catheter Tube Penis Ring Adult Slave Restraint Sex Toys BDSM
$15.54-29%

jialuowei
2022 Summer 5" High Heel Pumps Thin Heels Pointy Toe Women Banquet Party Covered Shoes
$768.35-30%

anal plug
3 Sizes of Metal Contraction Balls Butt Plug Female Reduction Couples Vaginal Shrink Sex Toys for Women Anal Toy for Couples
$4.50

Leosoxs lingerie
Erotic Lingerie Japanese Sexy Love Maid Costume Role-playing Maid Uniform Pajamas Set Heart Sling Erotic Maid Uniform
$16.25

jialuowei
New Arrive Ballet Ankle Boots 18cm Super High Heel Pointed toe Lockable Padlocks Sexy Fetish Boots Unisex
$822.80-35%

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 swimwear women sexy swimsuit sports bathing swimming suit for One Piece bodysuit shiny high cut Swimwear
$89.52-50%

app electric shock
Bust Masturbating vulva vagina masturbation vagina stopper for women woman real size vibrator men automatic moving squishy CRW1
$9.44-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 74
Didn't see a link for a discussion regarding Session 74, so I thought I'd start it.

First let me say, as a closet Self Bondager, and Fetishist, who's been surfing the web for years, I was shocked to stumble across this website. I can't believe so many people feel the same way I do about this stuff.

I had tried self bondage quite a bit in my younger years, but sort of moved away due to family, work, and overall time constraints. However after finding this website, I've aeady placed orders at 3 websites to catch up, as the techniques, and gear have evolved. I'm back, and looking forward to some fun. So hello from Southern California.

Back to session 74 (actually I wanted to comment/ask questions on a bunch of sessions, but you do so much in this particular one, I figure I can cover it all here.)

Amazing job, I have to figure that when you sit down to put this all together it takes a tremendous amount of time and trial and error to get it even close to right. Your pictures are great (I'm thinking of upgrading my camera this Christmas, need to get the remote, etc.)

When I read some of your sessions regarding the connection of the penis sheath to a gag with a tube, I was immediately turned on. It is something I had always fantasized about, but had never tried. I've aeady ordered the gag, and will get a few external catheter condoms at a local medical store. I'm really into the suffer/pleasure, stay put or pay, don't quit or else scenarios. If there's a way to avoid it, I will, so I have to come up with some fool proof no way out scenarios. One thing I want to know is whats holding all the tubing together? I have to figure that it wouldn't be that hard to somehow pull at the tubing to disconnect it so that you wouldn't have to drink whatever fluids are coming down. Is it all held together real well or are you more worried about making a huge mess in whatever location your at? What is it? I supposed if your tightly bound enough, no movement is going to be coordinated or fast enough to pull things apart, but still there are probably ways.

Also, what "makes" you relieve yourself? Do you just do it, or have you drank so much and held it for so long that you just have to let it go?

It's not real clear to me either as to how your breathing. I have to assume that your mask has holes for your nose? So you are unable to breath through the gag? Can you breath through the gag prior or after the fluids come through?

(I'm sorry, but I'm probably going to ramble for a while)

What do you actually drink prior to your sessions? I hear different drinks can make your urine taste sweeter than others, have you experimented with this? For instance pineapple juice vs. coffee (I have to figure the pineapple juice would taste better the second time vs. the coffee).

If you have additional bags in the session, how do you store them? In the fridge? Do you keep them warm?

Another "punishment" I've always wanted to force on myself is to ingest my own cum. I've tasted it before, but never in quantity. Any suggestions as to best practices to collect a large amount, store it, and then what's the best way to force yourself to take it? It's thicker, so I'm assuming it would have to be diluted.

I'm planning a couple of sessions.. I'm going to take my time, and build up to them. The process (anticipation) is more than half the fun for me. I'm definitely looking for pointers on what to do first to make sure things go really well.

I have probably a hundred more questions, but I'll stop there before you fall asleep. 😉

Thanks, and again great website. I hope to contribute some pics and experiences soon.

Mike

p.s. Today I ordered the following:

Shorts with Penis Ring and Anal Sheath
http://www.thelatexstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=MB6016

Ankle High, High Heal Boots (hope they fit, never bought womens shoes before) (size 15)
http://www.misshighheel.com/boots-ind1026.html

Locking Ballet boots size 15 (always wanted to try these, just for the look, no walking for me!)
http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/SPL-BAL1025.html

Rubber Penis gag with airway
http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/GXR-DE610.html

I've got this Body Suit (bought it on ebay) - Highly recomend it.. strong, tight, feels great. (Great vendor by the way.. I'll buy more from this guy!)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BODYHOSE-Pantyhose-ENCASEMENT-w-Head-BODYSTOCKING-Blk-/140578523475?pt=US_CSA_WC_Hosiery_Socks&hash=item20bb220953

Still need to get Enema bag(s), tubes, connectors, some vibrators, I've got some leather restraints, locks, etc. I might use them to simplify the setup. Need to figure out best release method. Got a trip to Vegas coming up in late November, and another one in Early January, so I want to be ready.
One more question.. Why don't you use Foley Catheters? I've never used them, but it seems as though if you can keep the internal bulb inflated, it would stay put, and then you could just come up with a way to release the clamp (maybe a weight put in front of a CD Tray, that falls of a table and yanks the clamp off the tube?

Or is it the lack of pressure? If your not pushing it out, how would it make it up stream so to speak.. Again, novice here.. please shed some light. (the thought of inserting a catheter is kind of a turn on too.)

Wow... So many really good questions! Will answer all of them. Let me add some links first...
(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: I was shocked to stumble across this website.

How did you find the site? Just curious.

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: So hello from Southern California.

Hello back! 😉 Very welcome!

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: I'm thinking of upgrading my camera this Christmas

I have some photos of my setup. Will post them. Later... 😁

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: One thing I want to know is whats holding all the tubing together?

Simple 9mm (depends on the tubing used, of course) plastic connectors bought in a hardware store (Hornbach) in the aquarium department.
I use gags with a built-in breathing tube.

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: I have to figure that it wouldn't be that hard to somehow pull at the tubing to disconnect it
It is very hard. I would say, pretty much impossible when you are bound. There is enough slack to try to pull & disconnect and there are no stationary objects around to catch the tubing with and pull with the whole body.

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: Also, what "makes" you relieve yourself? Do you just do it, or have you drank so much and held it for so long that you just have to let it go?

Both. I drink before, I use enemas (they dilute the urine and make you pee very often), and when you are bound for hours it just happens.

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: I have to assume that your mask has holes for your nose?
Yes

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: Can you breath through the gag prior or after the fluids come through?

Usually no, unless the gag is connected to an enema bag.

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: What do you actually drink prior to your sessions?
Nothing unusual. Milk, tea, mineral water.

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: I hear different drinks can make your urine taste sweeter than others
You do not want to make it sweater, and you do want it to be less concentrated 😉 I use usually dilute the urine a bit with water or with enema (see above).

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: If you have additional bags in the session, how do you store them? In the fridge? Do you keep them warm?
Depends on what you mean. Sometimes I use frozen water/sperm/urine. But usually "the content" has the room temperature.

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: Any suggestions as to best practices to collect a large amount, store it, and then what's the best way to force yourself to take it?
That's simple - just freeze your sperm. Then put it in an enema bag and connect to your gag.

(07 Nov 2011, 07:40 )catransvestic Wrote: It's thicker, so I'm assuming it would have to be diluted.
Not really. 8-9mm tubing is just fine for it.

(07 Nov 2011, 09:14 )catransvestic Wrote: Why don't you use Foley Catheters?
One reason - possible infection. Nothing must go inside your bladder from the outside. So a very reliable retention valve must be used. And, of course, everything must be properly sterilized.
Check this discussion as well: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb?mode=threaded&tid=72
Thanks for all the answers.. I'll have to get my next round of questions ready.

Quote:How did you find the site? Just curious.

I was looking for good suspension bondage pictures, and was browsing the deviantart and came across a link that brought me to your site.

Quote:Both. I drink before, I use enemas (they dilute the urine and make you pee very often), and when you are bound for hours it just happens.

Can someone medically explain how an enema up the anus induces the need to pee more often? I had no idea. (then again, never had an enema..)

fyi, the link in the previous message doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks

catransvestic
Hm... Deviantart... Who could have thought. Neither Google nor Wikipedia 😁

(08 Nov 2011, 20:21 )catransvestic Wrote: Can someone medically explain how an enema up the anus induces the need to pee more often?

Colons absorb water very quickly. That's why deep enemas with a big amount of non-salty water can be dangerous. If you feel light-headed after an enema - this is the first sign that your blood is diluted.

Salty water does not lead to such consequences. Also salty water can produce more cramps since the guts will try to expel it quicker.
So as I get closer to trying some of this stuff on my own, I have a few more questions.

1. With the gag connected to a penis sheath, I'm assuming you have some ability to limit the flow of liquid using your tongue, is that correct? Can you stop it completely?

2. Have you ever tried freezing some amount of liquid in the tube attached to the gag to act as a delayed release mechanism?

I'm really looking for advice. I want to try a session, and am willing to do just about anything (and report back of course). I'll be heading out on a business trip in about a week, and will try to recreate a scene.

Maybe I should start a new thread, detail what items I've got to work with, and then ask for ideas on what to try to have the best couple of hours possible.

catransvestic
(15 Nov 2011, 05:16 )catransvestic Wrote: I'm assuming you have some ability to limit the flow of liquid using your tongue, is that correct?

No. I think I tried once and the liquid got out of my mouth and into the hood. According to my experience, it's better not to try to cheat and drink as fast as possible.

The only ability to limit the flow is to contract your penis muscles 😉

(15 Nov 2011, 05:16 )catransvestic Wrote: Have you ever tried freezing some amount of liquid in the tube attached to the gag to act as a delayed release mechanism?

No, but I was going to try this method for a delayed enema release.

(15 Nov 2011, 05:16 )catransvestic Wrote: I'm really looking for advice. I want to try a session, and am willing to do just about anything (and report back of course).

Apparently I need to post a couple of more sessions. But.. you know ... no time. It's almost 6AM and I'm finally going to bed.

(15 Nov 2011, 05:16 )catransvestic Wrote: Maybe I should start a new thread,

Sure, go for it. Unless you have more questions about this particular session.

Contributors: catransvestic (4) , Like Ra (6)