Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vatine
VATINE Oral Pussy Licking Rechargeable Clit Nipple Sucker G spot Clitoral Stimulator Tongue Vibrator Female Masturbator
$15.78

bdsm
Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plug Anal Dilator Bdsm Sex Toy Gay Prostate Massage For Anus Enlargement By Pump
$27.54

pantyhose bodysuit
Body Hose Men's Bodystocking Seamless Sleepwear Sexy Body Lingerie Crotchless Bodysuit Men Pantyhose Long sleeves Underwear
$6.03-26%

wetlook
Mens Patent Leather Skinny Pants Fashion Wetlook Latex Trousers Clubwear Leggings for Pole Dance Party Musical Concert Costume
$18.10-35%

penis
Silica Gel Lock Ring Penis Ring Prostate Massager Adult Sex Toys for Men Back Court Beads Male Butt Plug Couple Sharing Cock
$3.68

crossdress
Crossdressing Pad Silicone Hiding Gaff Pussy Fake Vagina Pads Realistic Shemale Pussies For Transgender Crossdresser Drag Queen
$15.71-70%

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Hollow Urethral Stimulator Plug Penis Plug Urethra Stimulate Dilator Male Masturbator Erotic Sex Toys for Men
$6.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 46
http://www.likera.com/sb/real/strict/ses46.php
Been checking in every few days wanting to see your latest purchases in action 😊

Been tempted to try enema things lately, would like to do the closed system of pee to enema eventually if i can as that on a night out could be very interesting.

How did the corset add to the experience?

I found silly things like coughing, and sneezing felt really strange, but for a simple addition the extra bondage was excellent

more please 😁
Kate Wrote:Been checking in every few days wanting to see your latest purchases in action 😊
Oh, that's another story to tell.... :-\

Kate Wrote:Been tempted to try enema things lately, would like to do the closed system of pee to enema eventually if i can as that on a night out could be very interesting.
That sounds interesting 😉

Kate Wrote:How did the corset add to the experience?

This is one of the disappointments. It's not that tight as I expected it to be. Yes, I do feel more constriction, it's not that easy to bend down, but that's about it. Nothing unusual. Probably,loosing 3kg helped a bit...

Kate Wrote:I found silly things like coughing, and sneezing felt really strange, but for a simple addition the extra bondage was excellent

Yeah, agree. Not worse, at least.

Kate Wrote:more please 😁

Sure 😉
Ra,

I've been fascinated by this scene since you posted it. I finally tried it, with a few twists.

First I've made three ice locks using your new design. I used one for each wrist and one for my right leg -- I just wanted several release options. They worked perfectly, releasing in about 2.5 hours.

I made two other changes. I like the idea of an ice water enema, but the slow trickle warmed pretty quickly as it went in. So, I froze some water in the hose and bottom of the bag. Then, I filled the bag with 2 litres of water and added a generous amount of crushed ice.

The timing was a little tricky. but I managed to get a double balloon enema nozzle in and tie myself down before the ice in the hose melted. When the ice finally melted, the whole bag of very cold water had to flow in.

That was interesting! I was wearing a tight, lace-up corset that did a good job of constricting my abdomen. As the water flowed in, the pressure became delightfully intense. After some initial cramping, the pressure smoothed out and was exciting. Breathing made the pressure pulse.

The other twist was to use an internal catheter. (I have enough medical training to put one in without any problems) The interesting aspect became apparent as my body processed all that cold water from the enema. With an internal catheter, you cannot shut off the flow from your bladder. I could block the flow with my tongue against the inflatable gag, but I had to keep paying attention... 😯ops:

The release was complicated by my rather full belly -- made sitting up difficult. But, with a little concentration, there were no leaks or accidents.

All in all, this was one of the most intense scenes I've tried.

Thanks for the grand idea and clear instructions.
Sounds exciting! You've gone further, I'll have to jeep up 😉

I haven't tried 2 liter enema while inescapably self-bound yet, but will definitely do.

You are correct saying, that "the slow trickle warmed pretty quickly". Regardless the size and the amount of ice blocks. Also the trickle is very thin, but in the other hand long sessions are possible, especially when the time cannot be determined.

The catheter idea has also been drilling my mind for years, but I'm still hesitant. The major points of concern are:

o- possible infection
o- mechanical irritation
o- connection between the catheter and a gag
o- where to buy

Can you please give some basic advices?
Ra,

I agree that you can do longer sessions with the slow trickle. Sometimes that can be really exciting. I've tried both the slow trickle and the "all-at-once" ice water enema. I find that "all-at-once" is much more intense -- just personal preference.

You may want to start with 1 liter of water and ice. The sensations from the icy water can be quite dramatic, even with a double balloon enema nozzle. I've had to work up to 2 liters + ice gradually.

With warm water, I can handle 3 liters. Ice water is a whole new world.

The internal catheter is quite safe if you can keep the insertion process sterile and you don't have any physical obstructions in your urinary tract. Also, you have to be VERY careful not to let anything flow back into your bladder. That means that you HAVE to swallow any urine that flows into your mouth, not spit. A one-way valve is a good idea.

After a scene, I generally feel some minor irritation from the catheter for 8 hours or so. I've never had any other problems.

Catheters and related equipment are available over the counter in the States from medical supply houses. Try http://www.mooremedical.com. Look under "Long-term Care", then "Urologicals". Regulations may be different in Europe.

The parts are cheap. An administration kit is about $3.20, 18 Fr Foley catheter is about $2.50 and a urinary drainage bag with tubing will coast about $3.70. Everything is definitely single-use! I generally order 6 of everything at once.

The catheter and drainage tubing are standard sizes, so hooking them together is easy. You can use other connectors and tubing to connect to your gag.

As an aside, I would not use an internal catheter for a direct piss enema. The risk of back-flow into your bladder is quite high and would be certain to cause a nasty infection.

A downloadable video on catheter insertion technique is available from the New England Journal of Medicine web site. You may have to join the site before you can access the video.

I can write a brief description of sterile insertion technique if you like. But the NEJM video will be a better source of information.

Have fun! :twisted:

Doubleflash
Thanks much for so detailed explanation!

I will definitely have a look at the video and probably publish a summary here (under "Ideas").

Now about the valves. I've been looking for them for quite a while, but the only source so far is http://www.bethtyler.com/public_html/pages/1wv.htm. Time to order?
The backflow preventer looks quite interesting! I've been improvising one-way valves with mixed results. Thanks for the pointer.

I've done business with BethTyler.com for years and have found them to be honest and reliable.

Let me know if you have trouble getting the NEJM video. There are many other sources for instruction on catheters.

😋
(10 Aug 2007, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: http://www.likera.com/sb/real/strict/ses46.php

That sounds like a fun. Melting ice enemas are a constant sensation as you feel the cold water moving in and out the nozzle in your butt.

One thing you could add to make things a little more challenging is to use a "T" connector on your enema hose to hook up a second bag filled with 1 1/2 qts of water and about 6 oz of lemon juice. This will not only give you a good cleaning out but also comes with some strong cramps.

Obviously you don't want this to happen until near the end of your bondage session. The set is you attach the enema release clamp with two cords through the headboard and then attached to your wrist cuffs. That way if you pull either arm from the spreadeagle position you will release the clamp on the lemon juice enema.

Based on the elaborate equipment there would be no way to free yourself before taking the entire enema. Another problem would be if only one arm released while the other was still frozen and you tried to get free. Having only one hand to free yourself would insure you would take the entire enema and feel the cramps that would soon follow.
(27 Dec 2008, 02:06 )bodysuit Wrote: Obviously you don't want this to happen until near the end of your bondage session. The set is you attach the enema release clamp with two cords through the headboard and then attached to your wrist cuffs. That way if you pull either arm from the spreadeagle position you will release the clamp on the lemon juice enema.

Based on the elaborate equipment there would be no way to free yourself before taking the entire enema. Another problem would be if only one arm released while the other was still frozen and you tried to get free. Having only one hand to free yourself would insure you would take the entire enema and feel the cramps that would soon follow.

You read my mind 😉 I was going to try something like that in a hotel. Even if there is no strict self-bondage involved (no timers, so you can free yourself at any time at your wish), any movement towards your release will release the enema first. Or if you decide to touch yourself at the "forbidden" places - get the enema!

And speaking of two enema bags... I wonder if it's not too dangerous to mix baking soda and lemon juice inside yourself. Low concentration, of course.

Contributors: bodysuit (3) , doubleflash (3) , Kate (1) , Like Ra (8)