Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff men
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-30%

sexy
Strapless Bra Invisible Bralette Wireless Wedding Brassiere Push Up Female Bra Tube Top Lingerie Brassiere Underwire Lace Bra
$11.62-50%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Bluetooth-compatible 5.2 Timed Sleep Eye Mask Earphones Built-in white Noise Music With Mic Shading Sleep Headphones Type C
$118.91

bondage
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-19%

mens shiny pantyhose
Shiny Sexy Man Tights Gay Exotic Male Underwear 2021 New Fashion Sissy Lingerie Black Rhinestone Fishnet Pantyhose Drop shipping
$4.83-26%

crossdresser silicone body
Drag Queen Fake Boobs,Half Body Suit, Artificial Silicone Breasts Enhancer EYUNG Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy Boobs
$273.46-68%

mummy bondage
Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tights Thickened All-inclusive Elastic Stockings
$20.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 46
(29 Dec 2008, 00:01 )Like Ra Wrote: And speaking of two enema bags... I wonder if it's not too dangerous to mix baking soda and lemon juice inside yourself. Low concentration, of course.

It would probably OK if you are not using a retention nozzle because you would blast out the contents of your butt as soon as the lemon juice/backing soda started to mix and the pressure built up. But if it was blocked with an inflatable plug no telling what would happen first either you would burst a colon or the nozzle would exploded painfully out.

I've heard of such enemas used for punishment where you first take a 1 qt bag with a baking soda mixture and then follow with a 2nd bag and the lemon juice mixture. Impossible to hold it in as the gas forms.
Yeah, I'm perfectly aware of a possible explosion, that's why I suggested highly diluted solutions. Of course, no retention nozzles would be possible. There must be an airway out. Also, the flow of second enema should be as slow as possible.
You know what I really liked about this session was the fact that just your breathing kept you stimulated.

I did a lot of semi-bondage sessions with gladwrap when I used to travel every week. I would do a complete bodysuit in gladwrap leaving my hands free to browse the internet and chat. I devised multiple ways to prevent or higly discourage me from playing with anything below my waist.

A continuous low level stimulation would have been even more fun. I always wanted to get an e-stim unit but never seemed to know the right model or have enough free cash.
(09 Jan 2009, 02:27 )bodysuit Wrote: You know what I really liked about this session was the fact that just your breathing kept you stimulated.

Yeah, that was one of the hidden pearls driving me mad ;-P

(09 Jan 2009, 02:27 )bodysuit Wrote: I always wanted to get an e-stim unit but never seemed to know the right model or have enough free cash.

So did I, neither have I 😉 But I'm VERY-VERY curious about the e-stim. At least from what I have read about that...
Sounds very interesting. I definitely need to try that.

Contributors: bodysuit (3) , doubleflash (3) , Kate (1) , Like Ra (8)