Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Women High Heels Shoes Summer Dress Chunky Sandals 2024 Fashion Beach New Elegant Slippers Pumps Classic Casual Female Chaussure
$114.94-19%

zippidy
Silver Rhinestones Chains Fringes Hollow Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Prom Costume Sexy Women Dancer Stage Outfit
$119.79-20%

Ftshist
Ftshist Womens Faux Leather Sexy Leggings Matte Black High Elastic Patent Leather Pants Skinny Tight High Waist Wetlook Trousers
$41.12-33%

masturbator
GEEBA New Dual Hole Animal Horse Masturbation Cup Soft Silicone Male Masturbator Realistic Vagina Prostate Massage Pussy Sex Toy
$113.26-56%

lip plump
Moisturizing Matte Lip Gloss Crystal Sexy Red Stain 2 in 1 Blush Lip Glaze Tint Plumping Liquid Lipstick Lips Makeup Cosmetics
$1.92

latex one piece
Womens Lingerie One Piece Cutout Jumpsuit Patent Leather Halter Wet Look Catsuit with Buckle Closure Open Crotch Latex Bodysuit
$59.56-35%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage photos and videos
(28 Oct 2016, 07:56 )madjack Wrote: I'm not convinced by this, but the clothing is very nice:

Too much 'off screen' tightening and binding going on to prove this is a good technique on your own.

MJ

Well that video is an instructional video on how to use that harness. Theres a shop on etsy called bondage webbing that makes that.
Well...

Source: https://vimeo.com/169296884

...it's different for sure

MJ
Not sure if this has been posted before.. but figured this was the best place to put it...

Theres a user on Xtube called Nybon..

He has many videos and they show an array of self bondage equipment and techniques in his sessions..

https://www.xtube.com/profile/Nybon-7077482

Likes Nylon, down gear and self bondage
Two more self-bondage (sort of) images:

rope_leg_mummification_by_forestwolfdragon-d5hgch0.jpg    - she's welcome to come and practise at my house anytime!

tumblr_ohdtu2l2ca1uy54ljo1_r1_1280.jpg    - all ready to go, just add me!

Enjoy

MJ
This thread has reached 100K views! (100,056)
(28 Oct 2016, 07:56 )madjack Wrote: I'm not convinced by this, but the clothing is very nice:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJCbiz5ywKY

MJ

The Leotard is almost certainly from 'Justine Costume.com' which is a very cheap place to shop, but the lycra clothing is well made. I have quite a few items I am very happy with from several orders, they haven't put a foot wrong yet.

I believe their products are the same items used on the bondage website 'Shinybound.com' FWIW
I'm starting to love Guisi at Deviant Art - if you've not seen these posts they are very good.

4_by_guisi_selfbondage-db1i8s3.gif     5_by_guisi_selfbondage-db1i8v7.gif     7_by_guisi_selfbondage-db1i92p.gif     11_by_guisi_selfbondage-dayffmc.gif    - a sample of animated images

I still believe these are proper self-bondage sessions and I have some plans to try and re-create some when (if?) I get some proper 'Home alone' time

MJ
(20 Mar 2017, 14:13 )madjack Wrote: I still believe these are proper self-bondage sessions
It's brilliant as bondage, but if it's indeed self-bondage, then .. I have no words...
BTW, very clever use of the rubber floor-tiles. They are soft, warm, washable, easily removable and stackable, and not very expensive.
(20 Mar 2017, 14:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Mar 2017, 14:13 )madjack Wrote: I still believe these are proper self-bondage sessions
It's brilliant as bondage, but if it's indeed self-bondage, then .. I have no words...

I know that some of the scenes look very 'challenging' but then if you take a look at Selfbondage 101 also on Deviant Art (and also commenting on Guisi's work) he has some very intense self-bondage work too.

As I said - I intend to try some of these out for myself and will post my findings - always hoping that:
1) I get the home-alone time
and
2) I can escape the bondage!

MJ