Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Sexy Kawaii Style Women Anime Cosplay Erotic Costumes Swimwear Push-up Padded Bra Sexy Bikini Set Bathing Suit Swimming Suit
$5.17

bondage
Halloween Mask Sexy PU Leather Half Face Bondage Cage Masks Punk Party Game Cosplay Mask Fetish New And Unique Accessories Woman
$3.80-3%

zalo
Sensual toys men novelty Inflatable mattress couple dildo belt sex sexual v Sex Products ibrators woman toys for couple Zalo
$211.91-38%

vac-u-lock toy
Sex Machine Connector Use for Vac-u-Lock/Quick love Machine Adapter To 3xlr Interface accessories Sex Toys for Women and Men
$29.67-49%

bondage body
Black Leather Body Chest Harness Women's Bra Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Erotic Sexy Goth Cage Waist Suspender Garter Belt Fetish
$17.47-25%

lobudek
Male Women Singer Dancer Sequins Coat Stage Wear Carnival Club Party Mirror Loose Cardigan Rave Festival Clothing Dance Costume
$150.04-45%

vatine
VATINE Tongue Vibrating Nipple Sucking 2 in 1 G-Spot Vibrator Sex Toys for Women Clitoris Stimulator Clit Sucker Vibrator
$21.44-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage struggle!
(31 Aug 2021, 12:40 )Bound Whore Wrote: like the guy I'm meeting tomorrow to tie him up for a bit. Unless he chickens out at the last minute - which I told him would be perfectly fine and understandable
Just invite him to the forum - that should work as a subtle reassurance.
(31 Aug 2021, 12:40 )Bound Whore Wrote: Have you ever considered soliciting the services of a professional mistress
Yeah, don't tease me I've been torturing myself with that idea for so long.

The only downside to that plan is the expensive part like you've said. Most professional mistresses in my area would charge a premium just for an evaluation interview... they reserve the right to choose me for a bdsm session. So sad 😟
(31 Aug 2021, 12:40 )Bound Whore Wrote: Also, how did you achieve your near perfect arch?
I first tie my feet then my ankles and finally my tights. I lay on my bed with my belly facing down and I secure my bent legs with a few loops around the waist making sure my feet touch my buttocks. Afterwards, I create a tension point on my ankle tie that goes directly to my shoulders, one loop on the left shoulder, it goes back to the ankle tie, then it goes to the right shoulder and back to the ankle tie, I do that 2 or 3 times and then I just start pulling the rope, it's fairly easy to tighten the arch that way, then I simply loop the remaining rope around my chest and voila my arch is tightly bent. The only part I dislike is the tension on my shoulders, the rope is basically eating my skin and leaves some nasty red marks, but that is all subjective sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

I'd love to post some photos, but since I'm doing all that solo it will be a little challenging to properly focus the points of interest. Maybe I'll upload them by the weekend.

(31 Aug 2021, 12:40 )Bound Whore Wrote: Did you use a special ring device?
I would love to hear more about this ring method 😁 maybe it'll simplify things for me.
(01 Sep 2021, 03:51 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
Quote:Did you use a special ring device?
I would love to hear more about this ring method [Image: biggrin.gif] maybe it'll simplify things for me.
  •

The SRD or Special Ring Device is a 'self-bondage 101' - this link will help https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/blife.php

It's a decent method and is the one I started off with when first experimenting with true 'helplessness' in my self-bondage sessions. It can be adapted to be used in many different scenarios (check out the 'Self bondage techniques' section and all the posts in 'Completed Sessions' for more ideas)

There are a few problems with it (at least in my experience) and I now use a simple rope ratchet (search eBay or any similar site) which I find to be far superior for my self-bondage scenes.

Stay safe

MJ
(01 Sep 2021, 03:12 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(31 Aug 2021, 12:40 )Bound Whore Wrote: Have you ever considered soliciting the services of a professional mistress

The only downside to that plan is the expensive part like you've said. Most professional mistresses in my area would charge a premium just for an evaluation interview... they reserve the right to choose me for a bdsm session. So sad 😟

Usually they use that meeting to filter out those who are not serious. Having pro-dommed for a while and knowing a few, generally if you show up, pay the fee or the bill (I used restaurants where I could reserve a private table) you're in.

If anyone visits Montreal, I'd be happy to give the experience for free. (I no longer pro-domme but do tie others for their experience)
(01 Sep 2021, 16:18 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(01 Sep 2021, 03:12 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(31 Aug 2021, 12:40 )Bound Whore Wrote: Have you ever considered soliciting the services of a professional mistress

Usually they use that meeting to filter out those who are not serious. Having pro-dommed for a while and knowing a few, generally if you show up, pay the fee or the bill (I used restaurants where I could reserve a private table) you're in.

If anyone visits Montreal, I'd be happy to give the experience for free. (I no longer pro-domme but do tie others for their experience)

Shame the southern borders closed 😕 never got to go into Sault ste Marie
(01 Sep 2021, 03:51 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(31 Aug 2021, 12:40 )Bound Whore Wrote: Also, how did you achieve your near perfect arch?
I first tie my feet then my ankles and finally my tights. I lay on my bed with my belly facing down and I secure my bent legs with a few loops around the waist making sure my feet touch my buttocks. Afterwards, I create a tension point on my ankle tie that goes directly to my shoulders, one loop on the left shoulder, it goes back to the ankle tie, then it goes to the right shoulder and back to the ankle tie, I do that 2 or 3 times and then I just start pulling the rope, it's fairly easy to tighten the arch that way, then I simply loop the remaining rope around my chest and voila my arch is tightly bent. The only part I dislike is the tension on my shoulders, the rope is basically eating my skin and leaves some nasty red marks, but that is all subjective sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

I'd love to post some photos, but since I'm doing all that solo it will be a little challenging to properly focus the points of interest. Maybe I'll upload them by the weekend.

(31 Aug 2021, 12:40 )Bound Whore Wrote: Did you use a special ring device?
I would love to hear more about this ring method 😁 maybe it'll simplify things for me.

Set the ISO to 0 and use good lighting. Almost always the camera will be able to capture the entire scene clearly. Whoever made higher isos standard on cameras should be slapped.
(02 Sep 2021, 05:11 )Lancer Wrote: use good lighting
Ha! Sure! So easy! Very compact and always available! And not noticeable by neighbours or passerbys! 😂
(06 Sep 2021, 22:44 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: long thick gag for a good deep throat. A head harness
These two should go well with each other. The head harness pulled back towards the hogtied feet-legs should make deep-throating easier.

And I like the pantyhose!!! I only wish they were sheer to waist.
(07 Sep 2021, 00:32 )Like Ra Wrote: I only wish they were sheer to waist.
I somehow pulled a FOTD lol

Contributors: AllieBowString (6) , Anne (3) , Bound Whore (6) , Frank (2) , JackWong25 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (7) , madjack (1) , no smile (1) , PetraJane (2) , Polemanme (2) , PurpleVibes (22) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (1)