Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
M L XL 3XL Wet Look PVC Shiny Over Knee Thigh High Stockings Sexy Lingerie Night Clubwear Faux Leather Medias Negras Chaussette
$23.91-40%

urethral plug
Male Urethral Vibrator 10 Frequency Vibrating Urethra Stimulation Penis Plug Insertion Urethra Sound Dilator Sex Toy for Man Gay
$5.06

shiny stockings
Women Stockings Lace Transparent Hip Skirt Garter Belt Shiny Glossy Transparent Temptation Feminine Seductive Pantyhose
$73.71-70%

inlzdz
Womens Two-Piece Patent Leather Lingerie Set Rave Outfit O Ring Halter Backless Crop Top with Built-in Thongs Ruffle Miniskirt
$16.93-32%

Leosoxs lingerie
Large Size Sexy Lingerie 100KG Wearable Bunny Girl Sexy Suit Role Playing Passionate Hot Sex Game Suit
$86.89-36%

panty girdle
Women's Waist Trainer Body Shaper Tummy Control High Waisted Flat Belly Panties Butt Lifter Shapewear Slimming Girdle Underwear
$6.10

male chastity
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size chastity cage
$7.91

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept
The world is full of inspirational images and this particular one really struck me as having potential for self bondage:

hanging_around_by_lerra22-d4jnmkl.jpg   
- such a simple bondage and very erotic in my eyes.

What was needed was to understand how the device above her could be constructed to aid a safe self-bondage session.

After some thought I came up with this:

design idea.png   
- there are 6 pulleys (the blue circles) through which a single rope (in orange) is threaded.
- the rope is fixed at one end to a strong tether point high up, and at the other to an SRD also mounted high up (you can replace the SRD with a rope ratchet if you wish) the SRD is fixed to another strong point by your preferred release mechanism (ice cubes/lock, electro-magnet, etc)
- the concept is that you pass the rope through D-rings on your head-harness, chest rope, crotch rope (optional, but sounds fun!) wrist rope/cuffs and ankle rope/cuffs.
- by pulling on the (black) rope from the SRD you tighten every element of your existing bondage, pulling your head back, chest up, crotch rope tight, ankles up and back and also your wrists, eventually leaving you in a stringent semi-suspended hogtie! 😁
- to work properly your wrists will need a rope/chain to some point beyond your knees, so that when the rope is tight you are unable to move them backwards or forwards.
- freedom comes when the ice/magnet/whatever releases the tension and you can free your wrists once more.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to make the device so it is strong and robust enough for a real session! Oh, and find the time and location to try it for real!

Do you think it might work?

MJ
NO.
Before you try this, please allow me to tell you what will happen.
First, if you do get off the ground, you'll find out that the heavy part of your body will rip your head so far back, that your throt could rip open.
Also, your arms could get riped out of their socket.

I could go on, but because of what I can see. That this is no good for what you want.

Ra and I do have a page for supenchion.
Read it. Please???
Indeed, there is one obvious serious problem - broken neck 😁 What can be done is what yogi do - extend before bending. In other words, the head must be pulled upwards first before pulling backwards (In the standing position).

Now we have another problem - you can't have your upper body hanging on the head, right? Hence it's the upper body what must be actually suspended.

Since the belly, lower chest and thighs are on the floor (GOOD!), it can be solved by placing the "device" higher, in, say, 1.5 meters above the floor. What might not work is the one rope design. While it looks good from the "load distribution" point of view, the load must not be distributed evenly. For example, the chest requires much more support (read pulling tension), than the head.
Ah-ha!

Good feedback - though to be clear I was never intending this to be a full suspension, rather a method that tightened all elements together and lifting the feet into a hogtie position.

So the head-harness rope needs some thought, maybe removing from the single-rope concept altogether (safety first!), though I would still like some solution to lift my head off the floor, even if only a little.

...back to the drawing board 🙄

MJ
I'm thinking about steps... The most safe first test can be done by using a pulley system that is connected to two points: chest harness and ankles.The pulling force should be applied vertically upwards (not horizontally, like on the picture). The force, that pulls the chest and the knees together (it will be the knees, not ankles, because it does not require any significant efforts to get the ankles of the ground, but it's the knees what will actually lift the upper body), can be "tuned" by the height of the pulley and the length of the rope between the chest and the ankles.

Important points:

o- Ankle cuffs. It should be soft cuffs, not rope, because of the pressure (each individual ankle and ankles together)

o- Chest harness. Should be comfortable enough, must not slide towards the neck and must not pinch nerves and arteries (e.g. around armpits).
Actually, I had a similar idea, but I "ended up" (mentally, that is 😉 ), using several pulley systems, not just one.
I've been searching for more inspiration for this concept and found these two images that looked both more realistic and achievable

12078802174_7d48ee9cbd_o.jpg     15762822692_3687571f48_o.jpg   

In both cases the main body-weight is still on the floor, which is what I intended (no pulling limbs out of sockets!). Both also could be achieved without the need for any fancy pulley system (other than high above)

Interestingly both have the ankles in a crossed position, which is possibly essential for this to work - does anyone have ideas/experiences?

I love the arms in front approach in the first image (also allowing them to be suspended at a comfortable height) - once again this seems very adaptable for self-bondage

MJ
(26 Nov 2014, 12:37 )madjack Wrote: no pulling limbs out of sockets!
It depends on the weight distribution and the angle, right? If you relax, this positin shouldn't be too difficult to maintain:

bondage-art-97-strappado-semisuspension.jpg   

One interesting thing - if the waist is not tied down to the bench, to relieve the strain the girl can simply lift her bottom up, bend her knees and double up at the waist (head down).

I love the picture, by the way 😉 White pantyhose is a nice touch.
(26 Nov 2014, 14:27 )Like Ra Wrote: One interesting thing - if the waist is not tied down to the bench, to relieve the strain the girl can simply lift her bottom up, bend her knees and double up at the waist (head down).

Ah, but isn't that a rope from her ankles which would stop her doing that (without somehow getting her arms forward of her head and still pointing upwards)?

MJ
(26 Nov 2014, 14:39 )madjack Wrote: Ah, but isn't that a rope from her ankles which would stop her doing that
No, because she can move her body towards her ankles. Think of a pendulum (rope - arms - head).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension self-bondage Like Ra 111 117,825 16 Feb 2017, 07:09
Last Post: hopeender
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,218 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Like Ra (7) , madjack (4) , Tinker D (1)