Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
18+ Adults Open Crotch Underwear Femme Sexy Erotic Lingerie Bondage Bdsm Set Sex Toys For Women Handcuffs Bondage Gear Sex Shops
$27.24-1%

pvc stockings
Vinyl Leather Over Knee Stockings Women Sexy Club Wear Pvc Silver Gold Blue Rose Red Black Thigh High Stockings Medias De Mujer
$23.47-27%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.35-10%

zlatameer
Latex Men Catcuit With Nipple Zips Army Green Natural Rubber Short Legs Clothes Front Zipper Custom Made Jumpsuit S-LCM132
$130.44-22%

roanyer
Smitizen Silicone Cow Udders Pants Cosplay Costumes with Anal Hole Fetish BDSM Halloween
$968.00-47%

zippidy
Sexy Black Nude Dot Fringe Jumpsuit Women's Birthday Prom Big Leggings Outfit Bar Women Singer Dance Stage Clothes
$100.43-25%

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
It’s a rig I made out of 1.5 inch strapping. Looks like a female chastity belt. So loop around the waist and the a strap which is stitched at the back comes in between legs and buckles at the front. 😊
Lockable anal plug - looks promising: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/0iI3Gqy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Plug.jpg   
(13 Jun 2019, 18:16 )Hermiod Wrote: Lockable anal plug - looks promising: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/0iI3Gqy
I've updated the link - I found one two times cheaper 😋
While this is not technically eBay, this is definitely of interest: https://www.etsy.com/listing/734411447/b...mification

il_fullxfull.2046727377_t7ub.jpg   

I actually had been watching this thing for awhile, but could never justify the money. Then the stimulus checks hit in the US and I suddenly had an extra $1200 to spend on things. I've managed to keep financially stable during this pandemic lockdown in the states, so I applied this extra money to different kinds of stimulus.  😁

Pulled the trigger on it April 16th (literal day after the stimulus money hit), sent in measurements, paid for the express shipping so I didn't have to deal with USPS taking forever and a month, and it showed up on April 24th.

This
thing
is
amazing

It's breathable, strict, durable, and (most importantly) machine washable. Not sure what the exact name of the material is, but I think it's some kind of breathable wetsuit material. Stuff is tough as neoprene, but soft as cotton. I only wish it came in a lighter shade of pink than what's offered...

The maker added some extra tough zippers to the back (with 3 pulls to allow extra access) without my even asking, and I'm glad they did. Self-bondage with this one actually becomes possible because of that extra tough zipper as I've actually not run into the "collar bending over" issue other folks have been running into with sleepsack self-bondage. Been able to get into and out of on my own with string. Managed to sleep it in for at least two nights, and human language cannot convey how comfortable this thing felt.

Additionally, play with the girlfriend involved with no escape strings attached had some rather explosive results. Combination of sack comfort and her being there to make things the right amount of uncomfortable just got a bit too much. Guess how I learned how washable this thing is. 😅

It's a bit pricier than eBay and Ali, but well worth the price in my opinion. Coming from Lithuania, it might actually arrive faster for y'all over in the EU/UK, and you can save on the extra shipping I paid due to my own impatience.  😋
@"Lucas Gryvon"  Thanks for the reminder that those exist.  I had meant to get one a few months ago when tax season came but forgot about it.  I actually want to get one of the hooded ones.
They are totally down to customizing. Conversations even said they had made a straightjacket sleepsack (SJ arms, everything else in the sack) as well for another client.

Etsy is a dangerous place for my wallet...
(30 Apr 2020, 16:45 )Lsdfsdafucas Gryvonsdf Wrote: dsf this is not technically eBay, this is definitely of interest: https://www.etsy.com/listing/734411447/b...mification

There is a short scene of it being used in this video:

Attached Files
prev_23215343_Natalie_Mars-_Slave_Girl_Encasement_mp4_SD.mp4 (Size: 2.1 MB )

Quote:Self-bondage with this one actually becomes possible because of that extra tough zipper as I've actually not run into the "collar bending over" issue other folks have been running into with sleepsack self-bondage. Been able to get into and out of on my own with string.

Is it possible to work the zipper loose from inside if you don't put your arms in the internal sleeves?
(10 May 2020, 10:59 )helpless85 Wrote: There is a short scene of it being used in this video
The gag is EOTD!
(10 May 2020, 11:06 )helpless85 Wrote:
Quote:Self-bondage with this one actually becomes possible because of that extra tough zipper as I've actually not run into the "collar bending over" issue other folks have been running into with sleepsack self-bondage. Been able to get into and out of on my own with string.

Is it possible to work the zipper loose from inside if you don't put your arms in the internal sleeves?
With some turning inside the thing, yes.

Given how well fitted it is, that's going to be a challenge. This thing contours crazy well. The person that makes them is exceptional at their craft.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage mini-dress on ebay Strappado 3 271 25 Mar 2024, 00:47
Last Post: Tinker D