Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Sexy Women Swimwear Black One Piece Body Suit Wetlook Latex Catsuit High Neck Halter Backless Leotard Bodysuit Monokini Swimsuit
$11.07-40%

temorish
Latex Underwear Women Sexy Rubber Panties Open Crotch With Trims
$39.93-7%

crossdresser silicone body
U-CHARMMORE Silicone Breast Forms Half Body G-CUP Tits Fake Boobs For Transgender Drag Queen Crossdresser Shemale
$193.60-51%

rubber latex dress
Suitop nature latex uniform dress sexy rubber latex garment Military Army police dress
$131.89

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo Skin Feeling Sex Toys for Women Big Penis with Suction Cup Female Masturbator Anal Sex Product
$15.50

dildo gag
Inflatable Silicone Penis/Ball Gag Oral Dildo Open Mouth Plug Expandable Pump Big Anal Butt Plug Vibrator BDSM Flirt Sex Tools
$5.46

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Long Stockings Oil Shinny Retro Medias Women Nylon Shine Plus Size
$15.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
Another report on one of my fetish buys from eBay:

Soft Leather Gimp Bondage Hood Sensory Deprivation Mask Gag Blindfold Lockable

Cost: £15 (delivered from China)
Colour: Black
Features: Blindfold, penis gag, lace up hood, lockable
Penis gag length: 95mm
Material: PU Leather

20170311_100112.jpg     20170311_100210.jpg     20170311_100323.jpg   

These are pictures of the actual hood as delivered to me, not from the website.

Good bits: Just about the sexiest thing I’ve purchased in ages! Even thinking about it as I type is an EOTD…
The fit a surprisingly good and snug without being uncomfortable and the eye/mouth holes actually line up to my eyes and mouth!  The laces work and the collar around the neck is comfortably secure when closed.
The manufacture quality also looks better than I expected and I can’t see any obvious defects or weak points – time will tell, especially when I get the chance to wear it in a couple of sessions.
The penis gag is very exciting – it’s just ever so slightly too long to be comfortable, which makes it a challenge to wear (and my cock is getting hard again just thinking about it!). Once the buckle is closed you cannot remove it or even push around your mouth. I’m not a ‘deep-throater’ and the length is just enough to make me gag slightly… but that is so damn sexy that the momentary panic I experience is quickly replaced with arousal.
The material that makes the penis looks and feel like silicon so I hope it will last (unless I chew it!). In a perfect world I would have liked it to be a little wider, but that is a tiny grumble. The gag can also be worn without the hook, which adds to my devious plans for future use.
The blindfold is surprisingly effective, blocking out all light and, like the gag, can be used on its own.
All the buckles are lockable, which is a really nice touch, though I doubt I will use that facility, or maybe I will… (another EOTD!)

Not so good bits: The laces are very long and once you’ve tightened them they dangle right down to my arse (and I have a big head!), so I’m going to need to figure out a way to tidy them away safely.
The hood is designed to be put on by another person (duh!) so doing it on your own is a bit of a challenge but a mirror helps and I’ve aeady found ways to make it easier to lace up.
The buckles for the neck, gag and blindfold are not very long – they fasten fine (and as I said above I do have a big head) but for anyone with a thicker neck than mine (420mm) or broader head they might be too short.
The locks supplied with the hood are laughably basic (what I’d call ‘cracker gifts’) but it was a nice touch and so long as I can trust them to unlock they’ll be fine for me.

Overall: I’ve only managed a couple of very short ‘test’ wears (and one of those interrupted by a caller at the door), but I’m aeady hooked on using this in a session at the very earliest opportunity

Score: 9/10 (This might even go to a 10 when I use it in a real session)

MJ
I've got a similar hood and I'm totally agree on all points. Also, as I mentioned earlier, the metal-lined mouth hole (4cm in diameter) is perfect for 4-4.5cm dildos. You can insert them as deep as you want, and they will stay in place.
I also have a similar hood but mine is without eyes or mouth opening.
Once in you are in and in the dark.

For lacing to avoid faffing I've put one of those outdoorsy jacket spring pull cord clamps on them.
That way I can loosen the laces fully slip it on and then just pull them tight and slide the retainer up and then it all stays put.

The one thing I've found is that the eyelets have a habit of pulling through the PU leather.... had to repair several of mine aeady... thankfully Ive had an eyeleter pliers set for a few years.
(11 Mar 2017, 15:07 )madjack Wrote: Another report on one of my fetish buys from eBay:

Soft Leather Gimp Bondage Hood Sensory Deprivation Mask Gag Blindfold Lockable
MJ

Following your excellent review... I've ordered one too.
Have been cobsidering a cock gag for a while... since it can be used separately it was a no brainer.
I'm also thinking about purchasing that mask. But, I have some doubts regarding gag hole. My "best friend l" is near 5cm in diameter, and in some moment of time, I woould like to replace dildo with a real thing.   Imagine surprise of a partner, during replacing process  😇

Anyone find mask with bigger gag hole ? Cheap one, of course  😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(14 Mar 2017, 19:39 )Vixien Wrote: My "best friend l" is near 5cm in diameter,
wow... I measured the distance between my front teeth and it's 42mm 😁 So the size of mouth hole (of the hood, I mean) is ideal for me.
Hmm...never measured before, but mine is 45.
My partner doesn't have problem with my 5 cm diameter, but she has a problem with length, and I'm not long down there, 17 cm.   Dildo is 42 mm, and it's not a problem for me, but I also have length problem (very strong reflex).   We are thinking about "gag spray". Any experience someone ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I Tried the mouth spray.
Didn't do anything for me.
Practice, practice, practice 😉
(15 Mar 2017, 13:08 )Tinker D Wrote: I Tried the mouth spray.
Didn't do anything for me.

I thought so. It probably should be a large dosage, like during an gastroscopy , in a controlled enviroment under medical supervision.  Or it's individual ?

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage mini-dress on ebay Strappado 3 247 25 Mar 2024, 00:47
Last Post: Tinker D