Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Breathable Holes Restraints Hood Bondage Blindfold For Woman And Men Funny Sex Mask Soft PU Leather Head Hood Full Covered Mask
$8.92-19%

anal training
Soft Anal Plug for Gay Men Prostate Massage Liquid Silicone 45-60mm Huge Butt Plug Anal Training Comfortable To Wear Butt Plug
$269.90-49%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Sexy Black Sleeveless Leotards Open Back Spandex Turtleneck Ballet Leotards Dance Tops Team Stage Performance
$24.18-39%

latex swimsuit
Latex Suit Rubber Woman Catsuit Tight Sportswear Swimsuit Size XXS XXL
$95.35-62%

women latex rubber mask breath
Funny Two Layers Latex Rubber Inflate Hood with Breathing Tube Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM188
$60.37-27%

wig hair
Sinuowei U V Part Wig Body Wave Human Hair Wigs For Women Brazilian Glueless 10-28 Inches Wavy Upgrade Wig Natural Black Wigs
$37.91-4%

sexy oil bodysuit
Exotic Hooded Open Crotch Full Body Stockings Female Erotic Oil Shiny Transparent Jumpsuit Bodysuit Women Sexy Slim Nightwear
$71.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard
Time for self-bondage was in short supply. My wife knows I'm into BDSM, but I never did (self)bondage while she was home. This weekend she is away. Great time for self-bondage! I was waiting for this weekend for months!

What I was dressed with:
-chastity device
-pantyhose with a hole for chastity device
-swimsuit
-another pair of pantyhose
-thong leotard with closed hood.
The leotard material is coated shiny. When I put on the hood, vision is 99% blocked. I can see where the light source is, but that's all, everything else is dark. There are 2 breathing holes in just the right place. Even if they are covered breathing is possible but more difficult. I can sleep with the hood on.

Bondage:
-leather cuffs on my wrists, made from dog collars (cheap!),
-belt around my waist, under the leotard, with a very short chain atached at the back
In the pics you can't see the waist belt. It's under the leotard. The chain at the back, were I locked the cuffs comes out between two zippers (leotard has 3 zippers).
-2 locking belts forcing me to sit,
-padlocks connecting cuffs to the back of the waist belt

Release:
-ice sock with keys
-(backup) a bottle of water without cap placed high on a furniture with a second set of keys up there and a long cord down to the floor

One of my previous bondages went partly wrong. Since then I've been very cautious not to get stuck. I usually do self-bondage a few hours before my wife gets home. I consider it very embarrasing to be found in bondage, but she's usually the last backup I have. Never happend to need it so far.
This time there were more than 24h before she arrive. I was afraid something might go wrong. I tied my legs, I put on the hood and locked my right hand behind, but I didn't have the courage to click that last lock for my left hand. Left hand remained free for almost the entire time.
I used 3 ice cubes. They melted in ~3 hours. For 2 hours I just sat thinking about that last lock. I removed the hood to look at the ice 4-5 times.
Then I remembered I have a combination padlock. I used that for my left hand. It took 3-5 minutes to removed it. Repeated 3 more times.
When the ice was almost melted I finally decided to lock my left hand. Clicking that last lock is always a special moment, even considering that I was aeady bound and could not reach the keys from the beginning - knees bent, no way to stand up and reach the keys.
Everything went well. Keys fell to the floor after a few minutes.

Tonight I'm planning some forced walking in high heels. There won't be any pictures. There's no light were I'm going.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20170506325.jpg     20170506326.jpg     20170506331.jpg   
Quick question. I was also looking at this hooded leotard, but the sellers said that it will not fit me (I'm 175cm - 75kg). The Ali description says, that the maximum is 175/60. I see that the suit fits you perfectly. What are your "sizes", if I may ask?
@Max515 renamed the thread to distinguish it from the "home-alone" one
179cm / 71 kg. Length is a OK for me - note that the zipper on the back does not stretch. If you are taller, it won't fit. In my case, I can't close the zip over the crotch. If I close it and bend forward, the zip pulls down the abdomen fabric.
Width is tight over the chest/abdomen, but I like it. Sleeves are too short and tight, but I like that too. The hood is not that tight, not like the rest.
If were to buy again, I would choose one with gloves atached.
I think I have same leotard hood,  it is as you describes, and as I am 5'2" tall, 157.48 Centimeters

and about 130 pounds, the suit fits marvellous.
That leotard looks great.
No chance for me at 1.87m/90kg though. ☹.
[attachment=27691][attachment=27692][attachment=27693][attachment=27694]
With the Latex Tights & Sleeve for "peenis."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
hooded bondage phydras 4 3,633 05 Oct 2018, 21:27
Last Post: TightSlip
pantyhose , leotard , hood, gloves, clothepins and cards maid_woman 2 4,114 26 Jul 2013, 23:47
Last Post: maid_woman

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (2) , Poorwhitetrash (2)