Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+--- Thread: Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard (/Thread-Self-bondage-in-a-shiny-hooded-leotard)

Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard - Max515 - 06 May 2017

Time for self-bondage was in short supply. My wife knows I'm into BDSM, but I never did (self)bondage while she was home. This weekend she is away. Great time for self-bondage! I was waiting for this weekend for months!

What I was dressed with:
-chastity device
-pantyhose with a hole for chastity device
-swimsuit
-another pair of pantyhose
-thong leotard with closed hood.
The leotard material is coated shiny. When I put on the hood, vision is 99% blocked. I can see where the light source is, but that's all, everything else is dark. There are 2 breathing holes in just the right place. Even if they are covered breathing is possible but more difficult. I can sleep with the hood on.

Bondage:
-leather cuffs on my wrists, made from dog collars (cheap!),
-belt around my waist, under the leotard, with a very short chain atached at the back
In the pics you can't see the waist belt. It's under the leotard. The chain at the back, were I locked the cuffs comes out between two zippers (leotard has 3 zippers).
-2 locking belts forcing me to sit,
-padlocks connecting cuffs to the back of the waist belt

Release:
-ice sock with keys
-(backup) a bottle of water without cap placed high on a furniture with a second set of keys up there and a long cord down to the floor

One of my previous bondages went partly wrong. Since then I've been very cautious not to get stuck. I usually do self-bondage a few hours before my wife gets home. I consider it very embarrasing to be found in bondage, but she's usually the last backup I have. Never happend to need it so far.
This time there were more than 24h before she arrive. I was afraid something might go wrong. I tied my legs, I put on the hood and locked my right hand behind, but I didn't have the courage to click that last lock for my left hand. Left hand remained free for almost the entire time.
I used 3 ice cubes. They melted in ~3 hours. For 2 hours I just sat thinking about that last lock. I removed the hood to look at the ice 4-5 times.
Then I remembered I have a combination padlock. I used that for my left hand. It took 3-5 minutes to removed it. Repeated 3 more times.
When the ice was almost melted I finally decided to lock my left hand. Clicking that last lock is always a special moment, even considering that I was aeady bound and could not reach the keys from the beginning - knees bent, no way to stand up and reach the keys.
Everything went well. Keys fell to the floor after a few minutes.

Tonight I'm planning some forced walking in high heels. There won't be any pictures. There's no light were I'm going.

RE: weekend home alone - Like Ra - 07 May 2017

Quick question. I was also looking at this hooded leotard, but the sellers said that it will not fit me (I'm 175cm - 75kg). The Ali description says, that the maximum is 175/60. I see that the suit fits you perfectly. What are your "sizes", if I may ask?

RE: Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard - Like Ra - 07 May 2017

@Max515 renamed the thread to distinguish it from the "home-alone" one

RE: Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard - Max515 - 07 May 2017

179cm / 71 kg. Length is a OK for me - note that the zipper on the back does not stretch. If you are taller, it won't fit. In my case, I can't close the zip over the crotch. If I close it and bend forward, the zip pulls down the abdomen fabric.
Width is tight over the chest/abdomen, but I like it. Sleeves are too short and tight, but I like that too. The hood is not that tight, not like the rest.
If were to buy again, I would choose one with gloves atached.

RE: Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard - Poorwhitetrash - 11 Jan 2018

I think I have same leotard hood,  it is as you describes, and as I am 5'2" tall, 157.48 Centimeters

and about 130 pounds, the suit fits marvellous.

RE: Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard - ltxrob - 12 Jan 2018

That leotard looks great.
No chance for me at 1.87m/90kg though. 😟.

RE: Self-bondage in a shiny hooded leotard - Poorwhitetrash - 21 Jan 2018

[attachment=27691][attachment=27692][attachment=27693][attachment=27694]
With the Latex Tights & Sleeve for "peenis."