Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Thigh High Non-slip Stockings Cuban Heel Back Seam Stockings Sexy Lingerie Women Oil Shiny Over Knee Lace Socks For Party
$5.31-21%

inlzdz
Kids Shiny Sequin Floral Lace Chiffon Sleeveless Dress Girls Princess Pageant Wedding Birthday Party Holiday Costume
$266.84-39%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$143.72-36%

meise
Sexy Women Lace Stripe Backless Tight Pencil Cute Dress Ice Silk Smooth See Through Micro Mini Dress Bandage HIgh Cut Dress F20
$17.28-35%

1d oil stockings
Heart Print Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.62-50%

soronssy
New Sexy tights bathing suits Women Gloss Open Crotch jumpsuit smooth cosplay Costume shapewear silky bodysuit japanese swimsuit
$221.26-29%

pantyhose bodysuit
Crotchless Bodysuits Transparent Bodystocking For Sex Bold Body Suit Open Crotch Pantyhose Erotic Costumes Sexy Fishnet Lingerie
$3.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from ā‚¬44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(09 Jul 2023, 20:05 )Like Ra Wrote: you have to knit

Finally, the truth comes out about what Mistress Samantha's TRUE intentions are! šŸ˜‚

Sounds like an interesting file! I'm starting HRT soon, so I imagine most of my orgasms will be "soft" going forward, but I'm sure this is a great file for whomever is into it!
(12 Jul 2023, 17:43 )Ruby Fleetwood Wrote:
Quote:you have to knit
Finally, the truth comes out about what Mistress Samantha's TRUE intentions are! šŸ˜‚
After reading the auto-transcriptions I began to wonder what our brain is making out of the gibberish we watch and listen to šŸ¤£

(12 Jul 2023, 17:43 )Ruby Fleetwood Wrote: Sounds like an interesting file!
Will listen again, so far, I see no effects or even trances.

(12 Jul 2023, 17:43 )Ruby Fleetwood Wrote: I'm starting HRT soon
Congratulations! If you notice any changes, please drop a message in the General TS thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1483
Another edit - I removed the non-existent site reference and a controversial passage about diapers.

Brainwash Sissy - fixed -02.mp3 (Size: 39.95 MB )

Auto-transcription - needs editing.

Show Content
Egregores: Collective Thoughtforms
The fourth class is the collective form of a group mind known as an egregore. An egregore is a special class of thoughtforms experienced mentally as images, feelings, complete structures with or without animated beings. According to Gaetan Delaforge6 egregores are ā€œcreated when people consciously come together for a common purpose. Whenever people gather together to do something an egregore is formed, but unless an attempt is made to maintain itā€¦ it will dissipate. Howeverā€¦ (if) people wish to maintain it and know the techniques of how to do so, the egregore will continue to grow in strength and can last for centuries. An egregore has the characteristic of having an effectiveness greater than the mere sum of its individual members. It continuously interacts with its members, influencing them and being influenced by themā€¦. If this process is continued a long time the egregore will take on a kind of life of its own, and can become so strong that even if all its members should die, it would continue to exist on the inner dimensions (the imaginal realm)ā€¦ā€

In this description, Delaforge is discussing egregores in general. However, when egregores are created through ā€œspiritual or esoteric activities its influence will be even greater. People who discover the keys to tap in on a powerful egregore representingā€¦ a spiritual or esoteric tradition,ā€ as described above, they can activate the egregore, gaining ā€œaccess to the abilities, knowledge, and drive of all that has been accumulated in that egregore since its beginnings.ā€

Delaforgeā€™s focus is creating egregores through conscious intention by group minds. However, as with all thoughtforms, egregores can also be created unconsciously by group minds such as political parties, organisations of various kinds, religious denomination as cited above, ethnic groups as well as a variety of inner world structures within the imaginal realm. These egregores exist separately and can be accessed consciously or unconsciously. If accessed, the energies and thought formations can have a profound influence on individuals and groups motivating them into specific directions and actions.

I have had several spontaneous experiences with egregores as well as creating four with conscious intention. There are two spontaneous experiences, I wish to discuss, one visual and the other emotional. Living in North Carolina I have made many trips to the coast driving on a road in the southern part of the state. On one occasion I was passing a cotton field I had driven by many times. I glanced over at the field and saw the cotton in bloom as I had seen many times before, except this time I saw many African Americans in period clothes picking cotton. I turned back to the road and then back to the cotton field, and this time I saw no one in the field just cotton in bloom. On that occasion, I tapped into the visual egregore of the slaves who had worked that field before the Civil War.

The second experience occurred when I took a retreat in a Trappist Monastery. I hiked up a small mountain to a large cross overlooking the monastery grounds. It was July and the day was very hot. By the time I reached the top of the mountain where the cross stood, I was exhausted. I sat down to rest leaning against the cross when suddenly my exhaustion was lifted; finding myself in a deep state of calmness and not at all tired, but energised. I was bathed in the sacred egregore energies left there by people who had meditated and prayed at that very spot.

After being introduced to the imaginal realm and egregores, I decided to create my first egregore in the mid-1980s. This egregore was a cave where a wise woman lived and was created specifically to help one of my psychotherapy clients. My second egregore was an inner temple based on the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. My third egregore was a special room in a large house which I used to contact those who have passed on. The fourth egregore I created recently and it is a combination of the special room and the inner temple. All of these egregores I created consciously and they worked for the purpose they were created.

Keep in mind the imaginal realm is the plasticised reality we mould through our thoughts, emotions, imagination and focused intention. The imaginal realm is that reality that exists between the physical reality and the realm of the light, which we experience at death. This landscape of the imaginal realm also includes our material reality as well.

Summary
Thoughtforms are created from the soulā€™s mental and astral bodies through imagination, desire, willpower and intention. In many cases, once thoughtforms are created they exist as real things separate from their creator. Thoughtforms are created from energised thoughts, and from this perspective thoughts are real things. Once created, thoughts exist as separate entities all on their own. The take-a-way lesson ā€“ beware of what you desire because you may actually create it.

This article
I heard in one of SB files she says you are Samantha and the often mirror example when you look in the mirror and say "Samantha is Sexy" and hear "I am sexy" in your head. Perhaps it is all one in the same YOU ARE SAMANTHA and Samantha is you. As you surrender but not just as you alone but as part of her collective following adding to the SAMANTHA that is all her followers. This way you contribute to the collective Samantha and are influenced by SAMANTHA at the same time along with everyone else
(20 Jul 2023, 16:23 )Wandering Wrote: Egregores: Collective Thoughtforms
I wonder if we need a separate thread for Chaos Magic. So far, all egregores related stuff is in the General Hypnosis thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...discussion
(15 Jun 2023, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: To those who are subscribed to SB's Subscribestar - is there anything interesting happening there?Ā  Would you advise subscribing now?
Was until a few months ago. Needed to get on with some involvedĀ  stuff at the time and it was too much of a distraction. Will be going back however )
(20 Jul 2023, 16:28 )Wandering Wrote: I heard in one of SB files she says you are Samantha and the often mirror example when you look in the mirror and say "Samantha is Sexy" and hear "I am sexy" in your head. Perhaps it is all one in the same YOU ARE SAMANTHA and Samantha is you. As you surrender but not just as you alone but as part of her collective following adding to the SAMANTHA that is all her followers. This way you contribute to the collective Samantha and are influenced by SAMANTHA at the same time along with everyone else

Does anyone know what the name of this file is and where i could get it?
(25 Jul 2023, 06:44 )RCSTM Wrote: Does anyone know what the name of this file is and where i could get it?
I think I've heard it quite a few old files. Can't pinpoint them, though.... Just listen all one by one šŸ˜‰
Trigger Happy maybe?

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)