Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 4-Piece Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Women Mesh Ball Gown Dress Garter Kit Brief Sexy Erotic Set
$157.45-49%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-17%

ballet high heels
DBS Dream Fairy 1/4 BJD Shoes High-Heeled Shoes White Ballet Shoes Pink Anime Shoes
$13.31-9%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

self bondage
Adult?pacifier Collar Bdsm Sex Toys for Couples Kinky Sexy Balls Nipple Clamps Self Bondage Erotic Products Ring Gag Ball Bdsdm
$22.58-50%

rubber cosplay
3D Dragon Mask Full Head Cover Realistic Animal Headdress Mask Halloween Mask for Masquerade Party Festival Cosplay Carnival
$4.76-35%

leather hood bondage
Adult Products Bdsm Toys SM Leather Bondage Padded Hood Blindfold Head Harness Mask Gag Sex Toys for Couples Exotic Accessories
$26.62-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Something new I've never really noticed until the last 2 days is that when I dress up, I feel very feminine. It feels like it overrides my normal sense of self and it just feels perfect. Trance feels so much better when I feel feminine.
(23 Dec 2022, 15:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Just listen to everything you can find.
(23 Dec 2022, 18:20 )pansy Wrote: Start slow, there is a LOT of content here and it can become overwhelming.

Thank you for the tips! Was able to get the initial recommended files and will start with those, but also trying other files to see what I like... which is quite difficult while in trance with amnesia stuff on top, but so far I think I really liked HairTrigger and DARE? Someone also commented on Honey, and I looked into it and also want to check it out. I think that's a video tho. What's the deal with the videos? I see a lot of them but they're quite short.

I also got really excited/horny from reading other's experiences and made a long playlist and left it on shuffle one night, but after 3-4 files I got actually sleepy and went to sleep, but left the files playing. That was a bad idea because I didn't actually rested feels like, but the files may have had some effect?

I still can't tell if it was really from the files, reading about people's experiences, past conditioning/hypno reactivating from being excited about feminization files, or me being really horny in general, but I had the shortest refractory period ever. Definitely way past regret/freaking out, I usually just feel satisfied and not horny enough so I just clean up a little and/or put things away. If I'm dressed up I change back, and sometimes if I'm wearing panties (as if often the case) and I really want to not be distracted by horny stuff again for awhile, I change back to boys underwear (which I barely own any now). I did all those things, sat back down at my computer, and like 5 minutes later I really wanted to be back in my pink panties.

Also a strong feeling for dressing up? Obviously not a new feeling and there's probably a ton of conditioning from other files about this in my head, but it definitely reactivated or got stronger? Can't shake this feeling of wanting to be dressed up underneath my clothes tonight, saw a pic with stockings earlier and I really want to wear stockings right now <3 I think a file also mentioned fishnet stockings and I really want to get some of those now <3

Really not sure what my goal is right now, but really excited/horny about these files from reading other's experiences? They seem to hit a lot of my buttons right now. Was thinking it possible I may have checked them out in the past but was put off by a lot of them focusing on this adoration for Samantha? I tend to avoid files like that, but not sure what changed that I'm really excited about these <3 Bambi files are amazing but they focus more on bimbofication/slutification than feminization? That just seems like a side effect. They did unlock in me realizing that I love feeling like a girl <3 And Kei files did focus on feminization and covered a lot of stuff that I liked and wanted, but something about them made them a bit harder to listen to? Not sure if it was the style, or the length, or something else? Maybe they were not as addicting, or they were slightly less evil? They still affected and changed me a lot I think <3 So now I'm very curious about SB files, from reading about them they seem to be both very effective and also very sneaky, lots of feminization but also a lot of hidden triggers which I love <3
This thread has reached 800k views (800,216)!
Does anyone know if accidental orgy, sissy diet, vacation 1 or pink ecstasy are on retro yet?
(25 Dec 2022, 19:29 )Jennashepherd Wrote: Does anyone know if accidental orgy, sissy diet, vacation 1 or pink ecstasy are on retro yet?
As far as I can see - no. Are there any anti-piracy suggestions still in those files?
I'm having out of body experiences listening to these files

I'm so deep down this rabbit hole I feel lost like Alice

Attached Files
Samantha Sez Puppet.mp3 (Size: 43.06 MB )

(25 Dec 2022, 23:36 )pansy Wrote: I'm having out of body experiences listening to these files

I'm so deep down this rabbit hole I feel lost like Alice

I went on a 6 hour bender yesterday and finished the seduced to serve series with similar thoughts. 

It got to the point where I was forgetting which file I just listened to, and I definitely backtracked and listened to files more than once (I put hair trigger 1 and 2 in between each seduced to serve file).

I have yet to trance today, but the feeling to do so has been nagging me since I woke up this morning.
should i listen to hair trigger?
(26 Dec 2022, 00:58 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: should i listen to hair trigger?

if the goals of that file are what you seek, then sure!

Both files are very arousing and I've noticed that it only takes me a little bit (1-2 minutes) to orgasm from a dildo after many, MANY repeated listens. I think these files helped me realize my true sexuality... but that thought was definitely informed by the many other files I listen to, so the effects alone are not something I know much about.
what is hair trigger tho

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)