Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
Small Penis Lock Cock Cage Male Chastity Urethral Catheter Penis Ring Chastity Device BDSM Sex Toys Bondage CB6000 Drop Shipping
$71.38

lobudek
Mermaid Performance Purple Scale Rhinestones Bikini Dance Costume Electric Music Festival Party Show Rave Outfits
$176.66-43%

sissy femboy
Comtable Male Sissy Snake Chastity Devices Cage Ladyboy Shemale Male Sub Toys BDSM Chastity Cage Erotic Gay Ladyboy Femboy Toys
$53.76

bondage lock
18+ Adults Digital Time Lock Bondage Timer Switch Fetish Electronic Timer Couple BDSM Restraint Adult Game Accessories Sex Toys
$29.16-39%

glossy body suit
16 Styles Black Sexy Open Crotch Jumpsuit Bodysuit Temptation Glossy Nightwear Clubwear Oil Shiny Transparent Body Stockings
$13.81-29%

soronssy
Sexy women Glossy Oily casual one-piece see through swimsuit Smooth Long sleeve Tights High elasticity body suit
$255.83-30%

Bitysie
BITYSIE Bikini Gauze Stitched Transparent One-piece Bathing Suit Hip Sexy Hot Spring Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard See Throug
$422.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Quiet time, reflecting on life and waiting for ice to melt
Put myself in the white room bound to the chair and sit quietly for an hour or two waiting for the ice to melt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 whiteroom.jpg   
What did you do exactly? What kind of binds/ties? Handcuffs? How was the ice used?
I keep things very simple and use the same setup most of the time. I never use handcuffs because it leaves marks and I can have that. I know most hate to use Velcro because of what it does to pantyhose. Since most of my bound sessions deal with rope tied tight on pantyhose I usually only get one or two uses on the top 2 or 3 layers of pantyhose. To make the Velcro writs cuffs work I put a zip tie in them on the outside and it goes thru one hole in the padding hold it in place. This way the Velcro cuffs won’t come off without some kind of cutting tool. These Velcro padded cuffs have a steel ring in them and I use a small lock to lock my hands together. Another nice feature of the padded cuffs is a quick clip to bind them together quickly and undo them. I usually get all the ropes in place nice and tight and then use the quick clip to make sure everything is going to work. I put the key to the cuff lock in a block of ice with a rope hanging out. Depending on the situation I use anywhere from a 8oz block to 24oz block. The rope to the ice block with the key in it is within reach of my hands. In this case tied to back of the chair.
In this case you can see hardly anything. Everything is behind my back. That kinda makes it fun. Getting it all to work.
This setup is my whiteroom setup. Everything(all most) is white. I use 8 pair of Leggs Q sheer Energy pantyhose put on in the shower and then blown dry. This gets them even and up tight around the crotch area. Next I have a special set of panties with bungee cord in the seams to make them tight. Next is one slip knot rope around each thigh that goes to the back of the chair. This rope serves two purposes. One is to hold me on the chair and the second is to cause some pain. Over all this is a with a very short white skirt. Thena tight white undershirt with a standard white shirt over it. One pair of Pleasure white boots with 5 in heels. One ball gag, blind fold and wig. You can see a rope that holds the feet together that also is tied to the back of the chair thru a nize device
So I sit down on the chair pull the thigh rope tight and tie it to the chair in back. Next pull the ankle rope tight thru a nize 9 device that kinda acts like a one way rope tightner that is tied to the chair. Put my writs in the quick clip and struggle a little to make sure everything in going to hold. If all is good then release the clip put the key ice block in place behind my back. I have a quick clip on the rope to get it into place. Then the hardest part. You want to get the cuff rings and the shackle on the back of the chair all inside the lock shackle before you lock it. This way the hands can’t get to the thigh and ankle ropes easily. Click it and the struggle begins
Great morning……
See pictures on the post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 anklerope.jpg     cuffs.jpg     keyinice.jpg     nizeankledevice.jpg     onewrist.jpg     ropeposition.jpg     thighrope.jpg     wrist_lock.jpg   
(11 Mar 2013, 00:45 )DressBindFun Wrote: I know most hate to use Velcro because of what it does to pantyhose.
Yeah, absolutely...

Thanks for the description and photos!

(11 Mar 2013, 00:45 )DressBindFun Wrote: I use 8 pair of Leggs Q sheer Energy pantyhose put on in the shower and then blown dry.
This is interesting. I've never tried this method with more than one pair of pantyhose.

(11 Mar 2013, 00:45 )DressBindFun Wrote: Next I have a special set of panties with bungee cord in the seams to make them tight.
Why not to use a couple of sizes smaller swimsuit?
(11 Mar 2013, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Mar 2013, 00:45 )DressBindFun Wrote: I know most hate to use Velcro because of what it does to pantyhose.
Yeah, absolutely...

Thanks for the description and photos!

(11 Mar 2013, 00:45 )DressBindFun Wrote: I use 8 pair of Leggs Q sheer Energy pantyhose put on in the shower and then blown dry.
This is interesting. I've never tried this method with more than one pair of pantyhose.

(11 Mar 2013, 00:45 )DressBindFun Wrote: Next I have a special set of panties with bungee cord in the seams to make them tight.
Why not to use a couple of sizes smaller swimsuit?

The 8 pair of panty hose give a smooth look and I'm all about pain or discomfort. 8 pair is about all I can take for 1-2 hours. As for the smaller swim suit I’ve tried that but I want things tight. I tried to modify the swim suits and get a rope in the seams but didn’t have much luck. I make most of my clothes using patent leather. It stretches well, gets real smooth and can take some real abuse.
(11 Mar 2013, 01:11 )DressBindFun Wrote: As for the smaller swim suit I’ve tried that but I want things tight.
Once I borrowed a swimsuit from my daughter (Speedo, several sizes smaller) - it was extremely tight. Even unbearably tight after several hours.
The velcro cuffs with Zip-tie is a good idea if you can't have any marks showing on the wrists. I like leather better and rope more. But I'll keep velcro in mind.

Speaking of velcro, I saw a TV show where people would dress in a catsuit with 1/2 of the velcro straps all over the suit. These people would then run and jump as high as they can into a wall with the other half of the velcro straps. BAM... they are stuck to the wall, and have to be peeled off by others.

Interesting idea about pantyhoes in the shower and blown dry. Think I'll have to give that one a try.

I also have done the chair tie with great sucess.
(11 Mar 2013, 02:16 )Tinker D Wrote: Speaking of velcro, I saw a TV show where people would dress in a catsuit with 1/2 of the velcro straps all over the suit. These people would then run and jump as high as they can into a wall with the other half of the velcro straps. BAM... they are stuck to the wall, and have to be peeled off by others.
Jack Ass and/or Nitro Circus 😉 Seen that!
(11 Mar 2013, 02:16 )Tinker D Wrote: The velcro cuffs with Zip-tie is a good idea if you can't have any marks showing on the wrists. I like leather better and rope more. But I'll keep velcro in mind.
The velcro padded cuffs give you the ability to have a second release for fall back. You just need a simple cutting tool around. I tried the leather ones before and didn't find them easy to remove other than the standard way. Buckets always give me a hard time because they rust. A lot of my bondage includes being wet or getting wet by a sprayer or dripper.

Did you post some of your chair ties?
My leather cuffs do not have buckles. The leather cuffs I have, I made myself by going to a tack shop and bought a thick leather strap and a set of rivets. A hasp was bought at a local hardware store. I mounted the ring part of the hasp to the leather strap with the rivets, cut slots in the leather to pass the hasp through and used a padlock.

Works great for years, and there is no rust.

I have wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs.

I had a chastity belt made of leather, and I used this to keep an enema plug in place and a hole in front for the penis tube.

Seems standard, but this design kept the balls up inside the body, and for some reason, the penis just hangs there like a limp noddle.

So, I made a PVC tube to cover the limp noddle and its locked in place.

Because I am a soloist, and I don't have a remote for my camera, I don't have any photos of my chair ties.

But I can give you a description of my favourite later this evening.

Contributors: DressBindFun (5) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (2)