Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Mens Sexy Lingerie Sissy Pantyhose Bulge Pouch G-String Glossy Garters Stockings Leggings Sheer Lace Skirted Cutout Nightwear
$15.43-39%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

shapewear
Underwire White Bodysuit Women Shapers Stretch Solid Color Silky Underwear Shapewear
$9.16-2%

rolecos
ROLECOS Blue Period Ryuuji Ayukawa Cosplay Costume Ayukawa Ryuji Black School Uniform Women Halloween Full Set with Socks
$55.36-39%

glossy body suit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-29%

exotic lingerie
Womens Erotic Babydolls Dress Sheer Mesh Nightwear Lingerie Lace Trim Open Cup Babydolls Spaghetti Straps Dress with G-string
$10.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Quiet time, reflecting on life and waiting for ice to melt
I like to make my things too. The leather work sounds good. Do you have a fall back unlock method or can you cut the leather? How does the leather work if it soaking wet?
(11 Mar 2013, 16:09 )Tinker D Wrote: he leather cuffs I have, I made myself by going to a tack shop and bought a thick leather strap and a set of rivets.
IT would be nice to have a tutorial how to make the stuff you described 😉
Wow...

I'm not sure how, but I missed this thread first time around!

Great stuff DressBindFun (I bet your friends don't call you that! 😁 ) -

I especially like your approach to wearing multiple layers of pantyhose. I love that too, though I've never tried the shower and then blow-drying - sounds fun! 😉

Thanks for sharing and I'm sure we would all love to see more

MJ

Contributors: DressBindFun (5) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (2)