Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Glossy Hip Wrap Dress one-step skirt new stretch silk slip tight skirt tank top skirt long skirt sexy tight dress
$65.32-50%

shiny swimsuit
Solid O Ring 2024 New Swimsuit For Women Tie Side Shiny Metal Hardware Ring Bandeau Bikini Swimwear Padded Bra Top Low Waisted
$112.93

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD312-14)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-47%

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$361.79

manyjoy
PU Leather Slave Head Harness Silicone Lips Open Mouth Gag BDSM Oral Bondage Restraints Erotic Adult Game Sex Toys for Women
$4.30

crossdress anime
JoJo Bizarre Adventure Anime Reimi Sugimoto Cosplay Costume Pink Dress Hair For Halloween Carnival Party Crossdressing
$714.11-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Questions about Latex masks with nose tubes?
(25 Oct 2020, 15:59 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, here is an interesting question.
While wearing a latex hood/mask with long nose tubes and a gag...
Can you still smell Chicken Soup?
After all the latex tubes would pipe air past your smell sensors, would it not ??

Anyone ?

One day I will get one of those long nose tube hoods.  When I do, I will conduct this experiment for you.  I suspect I know the answer to this but that wouldn't be scientific at all.  No, this test must be carried out... probably multiple times for repeatability.  Also, I'll have to make sure it's a double blind experiment so I'll also wear a blindfold under the hood.
Sounds like your going to have som fun.
(20 Oct 2020, 16:37 )d7i Wrote: https://www.paradisehill.cc/head-games-f...ng-marina/ - starts around 14:45

I love this - she's incredible 😉
(25 Oct 2020, 22:30 )essanym Wrote:
After all the latex tubes would pipe air past your smell sensors, would it not ??

Anyone ?

One day I will get one of those long nose tube hoods.  When I do, I will conduct this experiment for you.  I suspect I know the answer to this but that wouldn't be scientific at all.  No, this test must be carried out... probably multiple times for repeatability.  Also, I'll have to make sure it's a double blind experiment so I'll also wear a blindfold under the hood.

How about, buying a Mose tube mask with no eye holes?
(26 Oct 2020, 20:37 )Vacbedbound Wrote:
(25 Oct 2020, 22:30 )essanym Wrote:

Anyone ?

One day I will get one of those long nose tube hoods.  When I do, I will conduct this experiment for you.  I suspect I know the answer to this but that wouldn't be scientific at all.  No, this test must be carried out... probably multiple times for repeatability.  Also, I'll have to make sure it's a double blind experiment so I'll also wear a blindfold under the hood.

How about, buying a Mose tube mask with no eye holes?

Sorry, that was implied with the "double blind" since I would have a blindfold under the mask with no eye holes.  I should have made that more clear. lol
I bought the 20cm long tubes and I ended up cutting them shorter. They have a flare on one end and straight tube at the other. I will say that the tubes are thinwall and I haven't been able to find rubber tubing of the same wall thickness anywhere. They are probably hand dipped by studiogum.
Having said all that, my initial experience with the tubes was mixed. I teared up. I tried using silicone lube and althought it was easier to insert, I now have silicone lube coating the inside of my nose. Not a super pleasant feeling. I tried surgilube and the residue left me thinking I shouldn't be using lube for these tubes. 20cm was too long for me as I was fighting the gag reflex and it was impossible for me to swallow. Also, I couldn't insert them fully which I took as me not doing something right. Let's face it,, there is a kink about this and I was experimenting but there isn't anything normal about this. I would have loved for both tubes to enter my trachea and not head towards my stomach but alas I didn't want to damage anything and again, couldn't swallow, and gag reflex. Looking at nasopharyngeal tubes told me that there is either an applicator that could be used or the tube is bent a certain way to make it work right. So I cut them down to probably 13/15cm. When fully inserted, the ends of the tubes are are below the top of my tongue by probably 1-2cm. I insert the tubes dry and slowly but they seem to slip in relatively easily. Sometimes they do get caught at the back of my nasal cavity and after a bit of discomfort, the slid past. Your nose will get irritated and start to produce clear mucous. If you breath in sharply, you can pull air outside and around the tubes and essentially suck the mucous down your throat where you can swallow it. No you can't taste it and no you can't smell chicken soup. You will feel cool air at the back base of your throat though

I prefer to use the tubes with a hood that way I can slid the tubes through the nose openings of the hood and the hood keeps them from sliding out (swallowing pushes them out for me). I've been trying to come up with a way to keep them "attached" at the nose openings so they won't slip. If the nose opening is smaller than the tube, that helps. Also, no lube around the nose openings of the hood and no lube on the tubes helps as well. I've tried using the tubes under hoods and trying to align the nose openings using the hood to keep them in and I didn't like that setup. First I can't easily pull the tubes out and I'm breathing into the space between the Hood and nose. So through the hood for me. And like I said, just having the tubes allows me to swap the tubes between hoods. They were crazy expensive for what they were and shipping costs didn't change for those lightweight tubes. Shipping times were long as well. I figured I'd practice with the tubes first and get the anatomical hood with tubes later when I was comfortable. Still working on the comfort. Using the tubes and where they lay at the back of my throat is crazy hot though. Just another tick box checked off in the never ending quest for total rubber coverage.
@uleavittbe I appreciate your review. I ordered a 2mm thick anatomical mask from studio gum with the longest tube option they have. It will be a while yet before I receive it but at least I now have a better idea of what to expect.
I forgot to add when I wrote this that it's probable that you could develop nasal throat infections if things get cut torn or irritated. Keep the tubes clean my friends. Also, I found having a bit of hard liquor (a shot or two) 15-20 minutes before trying the tubes helps with the sensitivity. They damn near slid in with no discomfort and when "seated" didn't cause any gag reflex either so there's that. Safety is key and I did have the tubes slide in too far up my nose once and had to pull them back out with pliers. That wasn't a fun session but I also was experimenting with the tubes under a hood.

If you have a favorite hood, you can glue these to the inside of that hood and make it more fun and not worry about them going too far. I've been entertaining the thought of getting a few more sets of tubes to do just that. Feel free to ask questions and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.
(31 May 2021, 11:29 )essanym Wrote: @uleavittbe I appreciate your review.  I ordered a 2mm thick anatomical mask from studio gum with the longest tube option they have.  It will be a while yet before I receive it but at least I now have a better idea of what to expect.

I just received my studio gum hood.  Immediately, I tried to stick the tubes up my nose.  To those of you that have a hood like this, I don't know how you do it.  Once I'm a bit more rested, I will give it another shot.  I just got home from working so I need to rest for a bit and see if I can figure this out later.

Any hints are appreciated
So far, my experience with this studio gum mask have been pretty bad and it's all my fault. I'm not knocking the construction of the mask or anything, it's pretty awesome as anyone that knows would expect. My negative experience seems to be entirely due to my own physiology.

Obviously, the first thing you have to do is work out how to get tubes through your nose. People on youtube who can do it make it look easy. I have yet to see a video of someone struggling like I did. It might have affected my decision if I had. What I figured out is that my sinus passages are extremely sensitive. I literally can't stick the tubes in more than about 1.5 inches or 40cm without sneezing like crazy over and over. It took a lot of trial and error of trying and trimming the tubes to figure that out. On the attempts where I did manage to get past some kind of internal choke point, it was painful as fuck and still caused incessant sneezing. When I finally stopped trying to wear the mask, I was left with what looked and felt like a bad hay fever allergy for hours. I actually went to bed thinking I would wake up with a sore throat from all the sinus drainage that was still occurring (I didn't, fortunately).

A couple of days later, I thought I had finally gotten the tubes short enough to actually wear the mask (still no), so I put it on. Somehow when zipping it up, I completely missed the fact that the latex hair protector was caught in the zipper and managed to zip it all the way up like that. It wasn't caught at the end, more like around the crown of my head or just below. I found out about the zipper when I started having an unending sneeze attack while wearing the mask and needed to remove it. It wasn't stuck on or anything, I took it off with no real issue, the zipper went up just over halfway and stopped so I just had to stretch it a bit to take it off. After working to free the zipper, it is now stuck at the fully open end of it's travel and there is a giant jagged hole in the hair protector. I have sent an email to studio gum to send it in and get it repaired. I really hope they can do that because otherwise, it might end up in the bin.

Mask: 9 out of 10
Me: 0 out of 10

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (7) , Falaxten (1) , Like Ra (5) , lnome (1) , ltxrob (1) , rubriccharm (1) , Tinker D (6) , uleavittbe (2) , Vacbedbound (5) , zentai1234 (2)