Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Questions about Latex masks with nose tubes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have been browsing around aliexpres again and think about buying some latex. Every time i look there i see those latex masks with mouth lining and nose tubes, that you insert deep into your nose, to breath through it. 

Source: https://youtu.be/XQAb4m7rdNw

That idea originaly comes from Studio Gum. The Brand came up with that nose tubes first. As you may know, their Latex gear is quite amazing but also expensive. 
https://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/L...::158.html

But china copied the idea very fast. You can buy that Masks everywere now and they cost about 50-70€ at Wish or Aliexpress. 

My questions: Does anyone of you have such kind of nose tube mask?
How do you like it and how is the feeling?
Some masks come up with 15cm long tubes, that you can cut to the lenth of your taste, by you self.
I can immagine some problems because of the Human anatomy.
I tried sticking a silicone tube inside my nose, just to try how it feels. The problem ist, that nose holes make a sharp bend down into the thoat after about 4-5cm inserted lenth.
I can immagine that the latex tubes can block the air flow in that bend. Shure it depends of the material thikness of the Tubes.

Does it work for the beathing with your Mask?

It thrills me to think about lubing up those 15cm long tubes and slip that mask over my head. I am shure that tubes will bring a mount of discomfort but isn't that what we want if we do our fetish play. comfortable discomfort!

My over all problem is, that i have a big long nose. Not to big, but the Most masks don't fit good on my nose. This is the reason i think about buying this mask: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AkBHfz

Has anyone bought that Mask? 

Anyway, i think these Nose tubes are not suitable for selfbondage. 

I wouldn't want to risk my airflow during a session because of slime in these tubes. 

What are your experience about those masks?
Oh Wow.... Ok first of all, I'm not a physician and this is not medical advice. 😉
I have to do all 6 months a checkup of my larynx at the docs office and he shoves (lubed) fiber optics down my nose and throat to do that. But I always get a local anaesthetic sprayed up my nose.
So, first of all, that guy in that video doesn't tear up at all. That's weird. Guess his mucosa is trenched in lidocaine. For reference check out on YouTube one of these many videos from people wo have to insert their stomach tube regularly due to some medical condition, it uses the same pathway. These people normally tear up. (And don't follow that too long on YouTube, it can get really fast really weird)

So, do I have such a mask? Yes, Do I use it? No. Bought it before I had to do these checkups and learned a lot about these parts of the body.
Anatomically I think it's not really a problem, you just have to take the right canal in the nose. The one that goes straight to the back (not up), the same used for Covid-Tests  😁 and the tube has to be flexible to get down to your throat, if you prefer these lengths. Just don't forget the gag reflex. 
And here we come to the next challenge. The only opening on that mask are the nose holes with tubes and the eyes. Now think about, you get long tubes down to your throat, have the mask on and the it triggers the gag reflex. Just the though screams danger for me. Puking and no way to get that material anywhere except the trachea. There are really easier ways to hurt/kill yourself.

Thats my view on these masks. 
Headcinema? Yes please. Reality? Way too dangerous.
(19 Oct 2020, 18:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]My questions: Does anyone of you have such kind of nose tube mask?
I have a mask from rubbers finest with nose tubes and tried different lengths (studio gum sells the tubes individually)
(19 Oct 2020, 18:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]How do you like it and how is the feeling?
Some masks come up with 15cm long tubes, that you can cut to the length of your taste, by you self.
The feeling is a bit unpleasant. Especially if the tubes are to long, they might irritate. Also the tubes are a bit rounded at the end. If you cut them, you get sharp edges and get quite uncomfortable.

(19 Oct 2020, 18:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]I can imagine some problems because of the Human anatomy.
I tried sticking a silicone tube inside my nose, just to try how it feels. The problem is, that nose holes make a sharp bend down into the throat after about 4-5cm inserted length.
I can imagine that the latex tubes can block the air flow in that bend. Sure it depends of the material thickness of the Tubes.
For insertion: you have to massage some lube up your nose, preferably medical grade (sterile). There are also lubes available with lidocaine to prevent pain. You have to do it slowly.
In my opinion, the tubes from studio gum are quite good. They are flexible enough to be inserted easily, but not to flexible, so they don't bend.
(19 Oct 2020, 18:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work for the breathing with your Mask?
I have to say, that it was easier with the longer tubes, because the shorter ones are not really fixated and might get stuck.

If you want to try it, without buying the mask, you might look into Nasopharyngeal airway
I always though that the tubes are supposed to be cut short according to the preference. But that does make sense:

(19 Oct 2020, 20:52 )lnome Wrote: [ -> ]Nasopharyngeal airway
(19 Oct 2020, 21:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I always though that the tubes are supposed to be cut short according to the preference. But that does make sense:

(19 Oct 2020, 20:52 )lnome Wrote: [ -> ]Nasopharyngeal airway

No, you can insert the complete lenth 
if you can withstand the feeling.
Up the nose ??

No thank you.
I have one of those masks...
When I bought mine they were offering long and short tubes as options, I got the short ones and in all fairness for me that was a mistake.
The ~5cm tubes just go into the nose and their ends just hit straight into the bend where the cavity changes direction as it leaves the nose.
I ended up cutting them down by about 1.5 - 2cm just so that they didnt dig in.
Personally I think if I had bought the 10cm or longer ones  this woudl not have been an issue and while more involved in getting it in, it would have been a better fit in the long run

A few options on Ali Express... https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9uO61p
(20 Oct 2020, 16:37 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.paradisehill.cc/head-games-f...ng-marina/ - starts around 14:45

This is by far, the most extreme way to fix a Ballgag in position. 
I saw that clip long time ago and it made me try the same, with a thin medical silicone Tube, but i could not  grab the tube in the back of my throat, to pull it out the mouth again. the main problem was, that i could not see it in the mirror and grab it the same time. An other problem were the endings of the tube, that where sharp and so they iritated my throat. Even when i cut the endings of in an sharp anckle with a exacto knife.

This is why i no longer followed the idea.

But i like the way, how it is humilliating.
imagine your Ballgag is held in by a tube the goes thlougt your nose. Crazy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4