Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Sexy Shining Silver Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Evening Costume Stretch Performance Dance Show Celebrate Outfit
$119.79-20%

amoresy
AMORESY more colour plus size 2XL satin smooth opaque pantyhose bright tights sexy silk stockings Japanese slim high waisted
$31.31

roanyer
ROANYER Fake Boobs For Crossdressing Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Round Collar Transgender Shemale Drag Queen B Cup
$459.80-51%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLb028)Customize Character Female Girl Resin Half Head Crossdress Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$845.79-25%

speerise
Adult Men Bodysuit Turtleneck Long Sleeve Unitard Dance Costumes Unisex Spandex Leotards Dance Suit Practice Clothes Jumpsuits
$227.48-32%

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$1.13-37%

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
ā‚¬159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Questions about Latex masks with nose tubes?
(20 Oct 2020, 16:37 )d7i Wrote: https://www.paradisehill.cc/head-games-f...ng-marina/ - starts around 14:45

Somewhat disturbing and hot at the same time šŸ˜Š
That video series is a perfect cure against a bunch of fetishes. Let's see if they ever return...
Yep, that just turned me off.
Nope, noda, no way.
Iā€™m gone....
(23 Oct 2020, 05:56 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: Yep, that just turned me off.
Nope, noda, no way.
Iā€™m gone....

really? So bad?Ā In my case, i like it better than any needle stickingĀ 
or extreme pain play. That is what turns me realy of!
The ball-gag fixing is OK (as the end result only, there was a photo posted here in the gag thread), but the rest is ... very ... hm... catchy... šŸ˜
No doubt that there are others that like it.
Itā€™s just not for me.

I really like that clip about the penis gag locked around the head and a pleather hood that zips up. Then it laces up to cause the hood to strech and molds itself to the head. Then the attached collar is buckled and locked on.
The nose is clear, the eyes are closed and the gag remains in place.

Haba Haba.....
(22 Oct 2020, 12:09 )zentai1234 Wrote: Somewhat disturbing and hot at the same time [Image: smile.gif]

I love that.Ā  The first time I saw that, I started wondering if I could do that to myself.Ā  I would probably try to do that if I could manage it safely enough.Ā  There might be a way to lock a mask on your head in a similar way which is also very intriguing for me.

(23 Oct 2020, 16:35 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: I really like that clip about the penis gag locked around the head and a pleather hood that zips up. Then it laces up to cause the hood to strech and molds itself to the head. Then the attached collar is buckled and locked on.
The nose is clear, the eyes are closed and the gag remains in place.

I'm interested.Ā  What clip is that?Ā  Is it on this site or is there a link to it somewhere?
I saw this clip many years ago. I canā€™t remember what the website was. This was way before I found this site. Or maybe it was on a videotape.
I had a number of vhs tapes like that. I even had a very bad copy of the dog and pony show. But that was in the early 90s
Ok, here is an interesting question.
While wearing a latex hood/mask with long nose tubes and a gag...
Can you still smell Chicken Soup?
After all the latex tubes would pipe air past your smell sensors, would it not ??

Anyone ?
I guess you're right, you're bypassing the sensors in this way.

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (7) , Falaxten (1) , Like Ra (5) , lnome (1) , ltxrob (1) , rubriccharm (1) , Tinker D (6) , uleavittbe (2) , Vacbedbound (5) , zentai1234 (2)