Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
wsevypo PU Leather Sweatpants Fall Winter Fashion Casual High Elastic Waist Joggers Trousers Women Solid Color Harem Pants
$16.46-34%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

anime bondage
Anime Bunny Mask Fun Rabbit Ears Sexy Ears Bondage Mask Face Long Halloween
$2.73

pvc stockings
Sexy PVC Latex Zipper Stockings Leg Wear Women Clubwear Stockings Faux Leather Fetish Costumes hot Erotic Bodystocking
$120.76-39%

wetlook
Men's Faux Leather Wetlook Bugle Pouch Press Buttons Booty Boxer Shorts Knickers Latex Underpants Hombre Underwear Sexy Clubwear
$6.64-29%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

2023 chastity
2023 Double Cock Ring Penis Enlarger Delay Ejaculation Prepuce Blocking Scrotum Bind Rings BDSM Product For Male 18 Sex Chastity
$5.69-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Questionable Posts on this Website (Children, adults, fetish, bondage)
My point exactly. We are oversexualizing things.
Yes, oversexualising things on a fetish forum, how inappropriate...
context is the keyword!
Errrmm... Strappado, wasn't it you who said that rainwear is not accepted by the public opinion, etc? 😉 If you think that this place is not appropriate to discuss such subject, where would you like to discuss it?

The roots are the same. Men must not wear pantyhose, swimsuits, PVC. Children must not wear leather (ha-ha, Bayern? Tirol?), tight clothes (ha-ha), must not show their undergarment (ha-ha, the latest tendency is to let the jeans-trousers "hang on your penis", so the "undergarment" is on full view).

Vicious circle. People are trying to protect their "fetishes" from the public opinion and moral by insisting on the "non-sexual intentions", but in the same time prevent kids or others from wearing the "sexual attributes" or "fetish clothes". Then the story repeats.

Another question. Is there anybody who can say that his/her fetishes are accepted by the family and the kids?

I can wear practically whatever I want in front of my kids (pantyhose, swimsuits, leotards, some latex), because these are just piece of clothes and just materials, nothing else. They can mean more for me, but this is something I keep for myself, this is my own "internal feature" I do not inflict that on others. And this is allowed for my kids. If they want, they can try on almost anything. But they do know, what is appropriate and safe to wear in public. Same safety principles, as where not to be if it's dark.

If you want freedom, you must free you own brain, then give the freedom to others.
OK, let's have a look at it from another perspective.

Context. There are many contexts. The context of the site, the context of the sub-forum, the context of the article, the context of the phrase. You can go "higher" or "lower". Even within this forum we have sub-forums.

BTW, the thread was created not in the "Fetish" sub-forum, but in the "Off-topic".

Tell me how sexual is this "tightly mummified by plastic kid" http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...188&page=2

I would say, absolutely asexual. In any context. (My opinion. This video does not excite me.)
(Oh, BTW, see the previous page of this thread for more comments.)
(13 Jan 2011, 20:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Errrmm... Strappado, wasn't it you who said that rainwear is not accepted by the public opinion, etc? 😉 ... The roots are the same. Men must not wear pantyhose, swimsuits...
No, I didn't write that, nor did I write about that question on your website, you raised this subject in one of my threads. And it wouldn't matter if the roots were the same, because the present discussion is not about who is allowed to wear what, but about where and how to talk about what people do to each other and what effects this could have to third people.
I have no other places to talk about these subjects, but if you have in mind a more appropriate site ...
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/3...ment-91626

This is exactly the type of comment, I would not like to see here. We don't know his motives, we don't know, wether his intentions are good or bad, but "have you ever come across any real (not drawn/animated) pics with actual children wearing latex clothing?" - why would someone want such pictures? Study children's fashion?

Posters with abusive ambitions cannot be completely avoided, but please, let us try not to attract such people to this wonderful website!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Creating my own Website? online_slave 6 6,551 24 Feb 2011, 16:44
Last Post: ron77hays

Contributors: Culmor (1) , DeWired (1) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (1) , Strappado (5)