Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
18cm High Horseshoe heel Platform PU Leather Side-Zip Women Sexy Fetish Nightclub Cosplay Knee-high Boots
$1113.20-38%

latex pencil skirt
Women Patent Leather PVC Shiny Skirts Sexy Latex High Waist Half Tube Top Dress Lady PU 4XL 5XL Club Tight Skirts New Custom
$58.48-43%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

msemis
Kids Girls Long Sleeve Rhinestone Figure Skating Dress Hollow Ballet Dance Gymnastics Leotard Dress Competition Performance Wear
$30.03-38%

latex bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$202.82-14%

penis pump
3rd Penis Extender Enlargement Edge Stretcher Pump Sex Toys For Male Penis Exercise Strap Dick Enlargers Pro Quick Extender Pro
$82.92

roanyer
Smitizen Silicone Muscle Suit for Cosplayer with Arm Male Fake Chest False Belly Men’s Realistic Bodysuit Simulation Skin
$546.92-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Punish me
So a female freind of mine thinks I should be punished this weekend. i disobeyed her orders and now she wants me to post on here and get some punishments. Heres are a list of supply's we have. She wants to leave me home alone while she dresses up for work on Saturday.

12point bed restraints
Wrist and ankle cuffs
Collar
Anal hook
Enema kit
Diapers
Nair
Suppositories
Blindfold
Ice locks
Mouth gag
Chain
Rope ratchets
Nipple clamps
Padlocks
Combo locks

Clothes
Blouses
Bra
Panties
Heels,boots,sandals
Leggings
Stockings
Nail polish
Lip stick
Too bad you don't have a true chastity belt that fits tightly around your waist.

I could think of a real good for you.
Your punishment is as following: "nothing will happen to you, no locks, lock-up, plain nothing."
Most evil thing I can come up with.
I'm think a strawberry diper locked to his ass for the weekend.
Maybe a Banana sapostory.

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Sbryan (1) , Tinker D (2)