Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3 Piece Mesh Bra Set Ladies Cutout Half Cup Sheer Sexy Lingerie Hot Exotic Garter Underwear Set
$10.97

anime fetish
Halloween Women Nun Sister Lingerie Sexy Bad Habit Costume Exotic Fetish Missionary Nun Cosplay Dress Hen Party Erotic Outfit
$60.50-25%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Gymnastic Ballet Dance Leotard Rhinestone Ballerina Figure Skating Dance Costume One Piece Bodysuit
$169.01-42%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup
$38.04

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Pulse Anal Butt Vagina Silicone Plug Penis Electro Shock Stimulator Medical Adults Sex Toys Accessories Vibrador
$77.44

zippidy
Sparkly Stones Blue Long Dress Women's Birthday Party Celebrate Slim Dress Women Dance Net Dress YOUDU
$105.15-25%

amoresy
AMORESY Aphrodite series black and white with glossy Slim Fit Sexy Hot Spring Vacation surfing competitive swimsuit
$34.94

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Punish me
So a female freind of mine thinks I should be punished this weekend. i disobeyed her orders and now she wants me to post on here and get some punishments. Heres are a list of supply's we have. She wants to leave me home alone while she dresses up for work on Saturday.

12point bed restraints
Wrist and ankle cuffs
Collar
Anal hook
Enema kit
Diapers
Nair
Suppositories
Blindfold
Ice locks
Mouth gag
Chain
Rope ratchets
Nipple clamps
Padlocks
Combo locks

Clothes
Blouses
Bra
Panties
Heels,boots,sandals
Leggings
Stockings
Nail polish
Lip stick
Too bad you don't have a true chastity belt that fits tightly around your waist.

I could think of a real good for you.
Your punishment is as following: "nothing will happen to you, no locks, lock-up, plain nothing."
Most evil thing I can come up with.
I'm think a strawberry diper locked to his ass for the weekend.
Maybe a Banana sapostory.

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Sbryan (1) , Tinker D (2)