Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Head Harness Leather Belt Silicone Gag Ball With Nose Hook BDSM Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints Mouth Gag Adult Games Sex Toys
$20.72-30%

rubber cosplay
Halloween The Jim Carrey Movies Mask Cosplay Green Mask Costume Adult Fancy Dress Face Halloween Masquerade Party Mask
$20.45

inlzdz
Kids Girls Sparkly Sequins Sleeveless Asymmetrical Dress Children Gymnastics Leotard Latin Jazz Modern Dance Costume
$190.77-40%

prostate stimulation
EMS Muscle Therapy Stimulator Machine Tens Unit Acupuncture Meridian Physiotherapy Pulse Abdominal Prostate Back Body Massager
$6.82-2%

latex swimsuit
Women's Latex Rubber Sports Swimsuit Costumes Latex Bodysuit Black with White
$105.25-30%

latex swimsuit
Latex Catsuit Dead Reservoir Water Sexy Women Blue Latex Swimsuit High Split Rubber Thong Bodysuits Club Catsuits for Women
$847.00-50%

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Massage Dildo Vibrator Anal Plug Silicone Waterproof Prostate Stimulator Butt Plug Sex Toy For Men Adult Sex Toys
$11.18-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Post the oldest selfbondage media file in your collection
Find the media file (original content or downloaded) with the oldest file date in your self-bondage collection and post it,

Mine's this downloaded file from April 21st, 2002

Show Content
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
 DSC00364.jpg   
Mai 2000

Ah I should mention, that's me ....
(11 Aug 2021, 15:41 )Bound Whore Wrote: Find the media file with the oldest file date in your self-bondage collection and post it.

Mine's from April 21st, 2002

Show Content

Oh yes, one my all time favs as well! Nice choice!
Think these are from 2001-2002

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 froghog01.jpg     froghog04.jpg     sp03032510.jpg   
I'm puzzled a bit...

(11 Aug 2021, 15:41 )Bound Whore Wrote: Find the media file (original content or downloaded) with the oldest file date in your self-bondage collection and post it,
Should it be "us" on thee photo/video, or it does not matter?
Should it be video or it can be a photo?

(11 Aug 2021, 15:41 )Bound Whore Wrote: Mine's this download from April 21st, 2002
Is it you on the video? If yes, what do you mean by "download"? Where did you download it from?
(11 Aug 2021, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Should it be "us" on thee photo/video, or it does not matter?
Should it be video or it can be a photo?

I edited my post to clarify. Just the oldest, self-bondage related file in your collection. Doesn't matter if still image, animated gif or video.
Can be of yourself or one you downloaded.

I had the idea for the thread when I posted the old tutorial video over in another thread.
These days you have access to 4K videos, abundandly accessible even on your mobile phone.
Back then (Boomer here) they sometimes were poststamp sized, 5 frames per second gifs with no or distorted audio.
You had to look for them and wait minutes (MINUTES!) to download a single scan from Mr. T. or PJW.

I have files that are 25 years and older (bondage, not self-bondage), and sometimes go and look through them.
And the early ones sometimes stick with you longer than one of the dozens of videos you can find today with just a few taps of your finger.

(11 Aug 2021, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it you on the video? If yes, what do you mean by "download"? Where did you download it from?

No, it's not me. I would be internet famous. bondagetom immediately recognized it 😊
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(11 Aug 2021, 19:24 )Bound Whore Wrote: No, it's not me. I would be internet famous. bondagetom immediately recognized it
Yes, I'm pretty much familiar with this video, and we have lots of famous people in the forum 😉
(11 Aug 2021, 18:01 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Think these are from 2001-2002
I'm impressed this is self bondage, it looks really professional and difficult to escape unaided.
Probably not self bondage, but it always inspired me to try extreme hogties on my own.

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/hogtied-1878542
(12 Aug 2021, 02:07 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(11 Aug 2021, 18:01 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Think these are from 2001-2002
I'm impressed this is self bondage, it looks really professional and difficult to escape unaided.

Nooses to cinch the wrist coils. My wife at the time took the pics, and she came back later to cut the coils free

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Post your quickies here. Bound Whore 8 2,037 07 Feb 2022, 01:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: AllieBowString (3) , Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (2) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (5) , PurpleVibes (2) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (3) , Vixien (1)