Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Latest Design Summer Beach Sexy Bikini Party Dress Multicolor Transparent Lace Mesh Women Swimsuit Set Sexy Hot Spring Set
$16.44

deep throat gag
Deep Throat Double Round Mouth Flail Slave Mouth Bite Ring Gags Open Mouth Gag Stopper lock catch adult Sex Games product Toys
$4.15-1%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sexy Sissy Bulge Pouch Hole G-Strings T-Back Thongs Bikini Briefs Lingerie Underwear Low Waist Cutout Panties Underpants
$5.63-30%

latex fetish
Latex Mask Fetish 100% Natural Latex Rubber Hoods Open Mouth Eyes Sexy Headgear Handmade Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$30.25-20%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-54%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Post the oldest selfbondage media file in your collection
Sorry for being a bit off topic. Honestly you lose perspective of time sometimes. But seeing photos of yall tying yourselves up from 20 years which is before I was even alive to now really feels weird.
I'm 19 lol... Feel like baby
Pity I did not have a smartphone when I was ...-7-8-9...

... and there was no Internet either ...

... I feel like a dinosaur ...

😂
Oh! My avatar photo was taken in 2001! 😬
2001 wow... My oldest media file was like 2021 LOL so not even 1 year ago... No way was I able to set up my cameras, tripods, lights back then... Had to be able to hide everything in less than a minute.

Having Internet since forever is something I'm happy for =) I'm surprised I was never caught... I never left any traces, deleted all evidence after each session as it was the family PC... Shame though many of the stuff back then is now gone...

My favourite search term on YouTube and Google Images was "tied up" + "girl" LOL! Was 5 back then... And before I knew it I had my "style" and got better at getting what I specifically wanted like "policewoman" + "duct tape"

Damn I should post on the other thread too....
My first "official" selfondage pic is still on Leica b/w negative film taken by some Pentax camera with mechanical "auto clip". I use to have home lab for developing b/w negatives and pics.
First "modern media" records started somewhere in 1996-1997 when I've discovered Lycra Pavel and Jim Weathers art. Unfortunatley, no pics of me from that period.

Like Arnold the Terminator said: Old but not obsolete 😉

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(03 Jun 2022, 23:19 )AllieBowString Wrote: I'm 19 lol... Feel like baby

Yessssss. I can blame my comparative lack of skill on being younger than you. Mwahahahhah. 

Also, to answer the actual question of the thread I actually do not have any real self bondage media of myself as I rarely take photos (near never) and the few times I have the recording failed very early on.
The 2 oldest I could find (both same day) of myself in SB.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 sp23050103.jpg     sp23050106.jpg   
Very nice.
Love your outfit.
(05 Jun 2022, 06:21 )Lancer Wrote:
(03 Jun 2022, 23:19 )AllieBowString Wrote: I'm 19 lol... Feel like baby

Yessssss. I can blame my comparative lack of skill on being younger than you. Mwahahahhah. 

Also, to answer the actual question of the thread I actually do not have any real self bondage media of myself as I rarely take photos (near never) and the few times I have the recording failed very early on.

Even younger than me, wow 😮

I don't think I'm much more skilled in other areas of selfbondage (other positions/using and making devices) actually. There are so many elements of it and I just tend to do good rope hogties 😊

Being older probably means more time to move out, which is an advantage

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Post your quickies here. Bound Whore 8 2,036 07 Feb 2022, 01:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: AllieBowString (3) , Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (2) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (5) , PurpleVibes (2) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (3) , Vixien (1)