Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Teenager Girls Sport Outfit Running Yoga Sets Gym Workout Sportswear Sleeveless Stretchy Tank Tops Loose Pants Ballet Dancewear
$31.76-44%

zippidy
Silver Stones Pearls Sleeveless Mesh MINI Dress Birthday Celebrate High-collar Dress Stage Female Singer Dancer show Dress
$119.79

bodystockings
One-piece Open Bra Crotchless Bodystocking For Sex Lace Transparent Lingerie Plus Size Bodysuit Sexy Underwear Lenceria Mujer
$3.12-30%

crossdress cosplay female
1000g/pair teardrop silicone breast form with bra straps for man cosplay to female crossdressing
$57.84

automatic masturbator
Hannibal Thrusting Male Masturbator Cup Waterproof Automatic Male Sex Toy With 7 Telescopic & Vibrations Adult Sex Toy For Men
$86.85-50%

latex fetish
Latex Fetish Hood Sexy Rubber Mask with Red Mouth Long Nose Tube Back Zipper Handmade
$32.65-20%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Black Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits One Piece Swimwear
$68.96-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Positive Feminization Hypnosis
OK, let's start with the basic term agreements 😉 What do you mean under "lightweight"? By "positive feminization" I mean exactly "positive tone" with no degradation, humiliation, or direct health harm. The trance can (and should) be "heavy".
(06 Jan 2024, 03:16 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, let's start with the basic term agreements 😉 What do you mean under "lightweight"?  By "positive feminization" I mean exactly "positive tone" with no degradation, humiliation, or direct health harm. The trance can (and should) be "heavy".

By lightweight I mean not being so effective and/or sophisticated.
(13 Nov 2020, 00:30 )Sierra13 Wrote: Has anybody tried this?
https://gumroad.com/l/yBBOK
Girl Hypnosis
by the creator of the website HypnoTube
the hypnotists voice is very soothing, I have listened to the first 2 of the 20 that are there

Did you buy this pack? And can you please share with me the link to the creator's hypnotube page?
(29 Dec 2021, 08:35 )MindsEye Wrote: Here's my file that is supposed to help your dream self as a woman and a curse version. I probably should do more with the file, not sure what yet.

Are these files fully made? Do they have subliminals (hopefully)? Or are you just discussing some samples?
(28 Jun 2022, 22:39 )saffi_t Wrote: I listened to an amazing hypnosis file last night from Lilith Unleashed.  The file is called Feminine Patterns.  Its designed to make you feel really girly and when you feel girly you trigger yourself to be more girly.  You basically get stuck in an infinite loop of girlishness.  For the first time ever I feel like I am female and its so amazing.  Prior to listening to this I listened to her hypnotic acceptance and her void of submission mind fuck. 

After writing this, I did get annoyed with a coworker and somehow my masculinity turned back on.

Having negative emotions, especially the ones that are externally caused aren't necessarily masculinity specific emotions.
(13 Apr 2023, 19:44 )MindsEye Wrote: Here's a new feminization series I made. I might make more, but I'm not sure where to go from here yet. I have an optional track, but I'm not posting it on youtube. I have an idea to make part four multiple parts for each identities that someone may want to explore, but I don't know if I want to make videos on stereotypes or not.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Fra5HHQaZe

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da7EKMzXn1M

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etOPWu8Z8YA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf7hqi7ycAU

I checked this out. Good idea but could have been made better. But of course, you are just starting out so I understand that too. The goal should be that first you relax the listener's brain and then make layers in a way that the listener loses track of all the sound that the person is hearing. And always keep some frequencies out of the directly identifiable sounds. The tricky part is balancing between effective sophistication and clutter.
(25 May 2023, 20:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Goth Feminization Affirmations

Only watch this if you want help staying positive and motivated to look good while dressed in a gothic style.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulW_Ymz6Xqg

Does this have subliminals? Becauee the listenable audio only has basic one sentence affirmations.
(25 Mar 2021, 02:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Feminine You Take Over Stage-1

minerelaxer Wrote:
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Do you want your feminine side to take over? Do you want to unleash the woman you know you are? Then by all means listen to stage one of this series. It will start you on your journey to be the perfect feminine you. As you slowly give control to your feminine side. Every minute of every day the feminine you will slowly take control. Do not take this file lightly. Make sure you truly want these changes before you start to listen. Stage one is designed to just start the process of giving in to your feminine side. Letting the feminine woman trapped inside of you free. I will not be held responsible for your decision to listen to this session. This session contains powerful brainwave entrainment, NLP, and Subliminal messages. Do not drive or operate machinery while listening. And for the best experience make sure to wear your headphones.

Part 2?
(06 Jan 2024, 19:12 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: Part 2?
Does not exist.
(07 Jan 2024, 01:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Jan 2024, 19:12 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: Part 2?
Does not exist.

Ohk. Do you know the artist's name? I don't remember if it was written in the post where this file is posted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 116,305 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,246 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,656 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty
feminization hypnosis youtube videos from 2015-2020 MindsEye 0 2,134 28 Feb 2021, 07:54
Last Post: MindsEye
old feminization videos MindsEye 5 2,816 23 Feb 2021, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 594254368 (1) , abbytrans63 (1) , Ayr (1) , Bambislave (2) , blank82 (2) , BondageGreen (2) , Christina (2) , cocotranse (2) , DesperateSissyAlice (5) , Ellie (1) , Fosters (1) , GA-37 (1) , getmegirly (2) , GraceFem (3) , Hazel (2) , hypno.orgasmatronic (2) , HypnoMix (2) , Jaime23Az (2) , Jasmine_muzee (1) , jm10 (2) , jthursday (2) , Like Ra (125) , LoveTights (1) , Manurzio (1) , MindsEye (19) , molytery (2) , napras-sword (4) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , rolandmc (2) , saffi_t (2) , Seity (1) , Sierra13 (4) , Telia (3) , Tfnoir (1) , xelle997 (2) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (16)