Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
Dress-Up Darling Kitagawa Marin Figure Hentai Kawaii Uniform Anime Figures Sexy Figurine Doll PVC Collection Model Toys Gifts
$71.39-25%

ultrathin pantyhose
3 pairs Sexy Women Breathable Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic 22D Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie
$11.13

inlzdz
Kids Girls Sleeveless Figure Skating Dance Dress Rhinestone Sheer Mesh Leotard Tutu Ballet Gymnastics Performance Dancewear
$17.80

lifelike sex doll
Hismith Lady's mini Pussy Ass Lifelike Tight Vagina Male Masturbator Sexy Butt doll Medical TPE sex toys for men
$55.54-37%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

anime fetish
Handmade Latex Sexy Men Underwear Open Front Rubber Panties Wet Look Underpants Fetish Male Panties Short Pants Boxer Underwear
$363.00-50%

soronssy
sexy women Silky glossy diving swimsuit bodysuit Shiny Tights Oily sports yoga bike Wetsuit suits Large size Men's swimwear
$492.64-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Positive Feminization Hypnosis
(24 Sep 2022, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote: As for affirmations, they do work if done with proper concentration and intention.
(24 Sep 2022, 23:51 )BondageGreen Wrote: that's a lot of claims.
I meant "affirmation do generally work", if you use the proper technique. It's explained in NLP and Transurfing (https://en.everybodywiki.com/Vadim_Zeland). In short, you must not wish it, and you must not make it important. You "choose" it while distancing from it. Ideally, concentrating on the spot 20-25cm behind the center of your back. You should try to feel this spot, and imagine your goal, while "looking" from that point.
(04 Oct 2020, 03:09 )MindsEye Wrote: Here's a file where a white fairy transforms you into a woman:

The White Fairy's Spell

Quote:Enchantment Series Feminizes you magically. This file does not have the wakeup part it will be uploaded later. So play another file to wake you up until I get finished with the ending. The reason I did this is because by stepping through magical portals you will be able to have all sorts of spells put on you and other adventures while hypnotized. They will all be inserted between this file and the ending file that wakes you up. Enjoy

Here's a file that follows up the previous one:

The White Fairy's Spell end

Quote:Enchantment series: Feminizes you magically. This the ending to the White Fairy's Spell. You play this one last to wake up and return to our world. In order to allow for other files to be inserted between the two its in two parts. In between you place the Portal files where you will be traveling through the magical portals meeting all kinds of mythological beings having strange spells cast on you, or romantic adventures. Feel free to send me your ideas about what kind of stories you would like or what kind of bodly enhancements you might want and I might just make your idea one of the portal adventures.

please tell me that theres more of this
(20 Mar 2021, 01:24 )Like Ra Wrote:

Beauty Feminization - Doll Alter Ego - Princess final

Kiss the princess in the mirror...

someone please tell me or dm if theres more of this!!!!
"Good Night Good Girl"

technophoria Wrote:A nighttime feminization file. Listen right before you go to bed when tired. No induction needed. Trans friendly

Good_Night_Good_Girl_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 11.51 MB )

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ZPJrQJwLA
"Good morning, Good Girl"

technophoria Wrote:A file meant to be listened to right as you are waking up. Causes increasing feminization the more times you listen, literally sinking the ideas, thoughts, and desires of a girl into your mind. Does not affect sexuality, and is Trans safe. Anyone can use it if they want to be feminized and feel like a girl. Hope you enjoy!

Good_Morning_Good_Girl_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 9.14 MB )

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNQJ_YIE2nc

Attached Files
Good_Morning_Good_Girl_(Script).txt (Size: 3.74 KB )
Another version of the file above:

"Good Morning Good Girl Super Version"

Technophoria Wrote:This is a remake of Good Morning Good Girl with all the knowledge I have gained since I made that file. This is a file made to be used right as you wake up in the morning. Enjoy feeling feminine and girly right as you wake up!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Kh_D7VMtc
(23 Sep 2022, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
WARNING: In the file there are depression and obesity suggestions, should you not follow your feminization process.

(22 Sep 2022, 14:02 )Tfnoir Wrote: https://soundcloud.com/sarah-53990797/lo...yndi-focus
Blush
Never heard of this hypnotist, but she sounds promising.

Yes, promising, indeed.

And here it is as an MP3 file:

"Long Feminization"

totally went under her spell.  Very hot and sexy in a brainwashing sort of way.  Feeling that post hypnotic buzz that I only get when things work.
I made a remix with technophoia about bra and boobies so I grabbed another one cause she suggested I listen to more files. I added a femmie file from youtube. I used a 432hz music and processed the shit out of everything. 

Check it!

I get some slow down feeling off this and some dizziness. I used the thc so that may be why? lol Good emotional pull and happy feeling.   😇

Im not sure if I would want to fall asleep to this but if you can meditate that was fine.

Attached Files
Bra And Boobie and Femmie.mp3 (Size: 59.64 MB )

I'm looking for a file that lets the listener turn into a girl and experience sex and a female orgasm. Nothing sissy or anything, just plain feeling what it's like for the other side. Any ideas?
I enclose some dedicated youtube channels on feminization:

Cheeses Subliminals <- The URL is missing

METAMORPHIS

Solid Subliminal

Subliminal Hacks

I haven't tried them anyway, but they have a good reputation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 116,333 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,248 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,656 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty
feminization hypnosis youtube videos from 2015-2020 MindsEye 0 2,134 28 Feb 2021, 07:54
Last Post: MindsEye
old feminization videos MindsEye 5 2,819 23 Feb 2021, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 594254368 (1) , abbytrans63 (1) , Ayr (1) , Bambislave (2) , blank82 (2) , BondageGreen (2) , Christina (2) , cocotranse (2) , DesperateSissyAlice (5) , Ellie (1) , Fosters (1) , GA-37 (1) , getmegirly (2) , GraceFem (3) , Hazel (2) , hypno.orgasmatronic (2) , HypnoMix (2) , Jaime23Az (2) , Jasmine_muzee (1) , jm10 (2) , jthursday (2) , Like Ra (125) , LoveTights (1) , Manurzio (1) , MindsEye (19) , molytery (2) , napras-sword (4) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , rolandmc (2) , saffi_t (2) , Seity (1) , Sierra13 (4) , Telia (3) , Tfnoir (1) , xelle997 (2) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (16)