Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
Bitysie 2021 School Swimsuits Leotard Seductive Swimwear Photo Swimsui Competitive Sexual Women Spa Suit
$189.92

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Pantyhose Ultra Thin Sheer Seamless Pouch High Oil Shiny Stretchy Stockings Underwear Transparent Mesh Night Club Wear
$51.39-55%

hypnosis device
Handheld CES Sleep Aid Microcurrent EMS Pulse Device Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Pressure Relief Anxiety Eliminat Relax
$10.15-20%

high waist faux leather
High Waist Faux Leather Moto Pants Women Punk Bodycon Stretchy Slim PU Trousers Streetwear Hip Pop Zip Pants Clubwear New Custom
$302.25

hypnosis device
Lastek CES Sleep Aid Device Rechargeable Microcurrent Fast Sleep Hypnosis Relaxed Intelligent Sleep Instrument Stress Relief
$343.64-60%

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Summer Ultrathin Tights Women Stockings High Elastic 0D Seamless Women Tights White Pantyhose Girl Medias Silk Stockings
$5.59-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Do the persons you are living with know about your fetishes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, everything, but I play alone
12.36%
11 12.36%
Yes, and we play together
16.85%
15 16.85%
Yes, but not everything
22.47%
20 22.47%
Just a bit...
7.87%
7 7.87%
No, nothing. I think...
33.71%
30 33.71%
I don't know...
3.37%
3 3.37%
Other (please comment)
3.37%
3 3.37%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do your parents/roommates/spouse know about your fetishes?
My new girlfriend knew I had "secrets" but it took her blackmailing me to get me to tell her. 

She said no sex if I didn't tell her one, so I told her I had a steel chastity if she'd like the keys.

Then because I said "secrets" she knew there was more than one so she said I'll never be unlocked untill I told her the 2nd what was my tights fetish.

Now she calls me her locked up tights slave and the only way I get unlocked is if I do a good enough job at worshipping her body, legs and feet in my favourite tights! 😋
(06 May 2020, 21:39 )LuckyLu Wrote: I realize that this ideal scenario may not ever come to pass, but it's fun to dream.

If your dreaming is strong enough, it may be much better than reality. And less risky.
(16 Oct 2020, 22:31 )Zooy Wrote: If your dreaming is strong enough, it may be much better than reality. And less risky.
Oh yes... But the bare thought, that it will never happen is soooo depressive....