Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra-Thin Oily Sexy Silk Stockings Black Thigh-High Socks Horse Oil Shiny Seamless Stockings Red Knee-Length Stocking Tights
$12.08-61%

shiny swimsuit
ZAFUL Solid O Ring Swimsuit For Women Tie Side Shiny Metal Hardware Ring Bandeau Bikini Swimwear Padded Bra Top Low Waisted
$53.22-45%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Crotch Thigh High Boots For Thick Thighs Plus Size 46 Lace Up High Heel Stilettos Pointed Toe Fetish Shoes Unisex
$240.79-32%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Gold Rivets Women Pumps Shiny Platform Slip On Thin High Heels Cosplay Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 38 43 44 46
$117.31-38%

oil shiny bodycon
Stretch Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Women Sheer Silky Transparent Bodycon Mini Panties Ladies Slim Sexy Lingerie Summer Underwear
$30.43-38%

penis pump
HESEKS LCD Electric Penis Pump Penis Enlargement Extend Pump Penis Trainer Male Masturbators Cup Dick Pump Sex Toys for Men
$27.20-50%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Do the persons you are living with know about your fetishes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, everything, but I play alone
12.36%
11 12.36%
Yes, and we play together
16.85%
15 16.85%
Yes, but not everything
22.47%
20 22.47%
Just a bit...
7.87%
7 7.87%
No, nothing. I think...
33.71%
30 33.71%
I don't know...
3.37%
3 3.37%
Other (please comment)
3.37%
3 3.37%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do your parents/roommates/spouse know about your fetishes?
My new girlfriend knew I had "secrets" but it took her blackmailing me to get me to tell her. 

She said no sex if I didn't tell her one, so I told her I had a steel chastity if she'd like the keys.

Then because I said "secrets" she knew there was more than one so she said I'll never be unlocked untill I told her the 2nd what was my tights fetish.

Now she calls me her locked up tights slave and the only way I get unlocked is if I do a good enough job at worshipping her body, legs and feet in my favourite tights! 😋
(06 May 2020, 21:39 )LuckyLu Wrote: I realize that this ideal scenario may not ever come to pass, but it's fun to dream.

If your dreaming is strong enough, it may be much better than reality. And less risky.
(16 Oct 2020, 22:31 )Zooy Wrote: If your dreaming is strong enough, it may be much better than reality. And less risky.
Oh yes... But the bare thought, that it will never happen is soooo depressive....