Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-19%

speerise
Speerise Adult Black Women High Waisted Spandex Leggings Yoga Pants Ankle-Length Workout Fitness Gymnastics Ballet Dance Pants
$149.80-34%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$977.08-45%

steel bondage
Adult Products Stainless Steel Metal Scrotum Stretcher Cock Ring Sex Toys for Men Delay Ejaculation Penis Bondage Lock Supplies
$3.42

latex rubber handmade
Latex Gloves fetish Mittens handmade gloved SM Boxer plus size Available
$168.55

electro stimulation device
2 Pcs Replace EMS Breast Care Electrode Pads for Tens Electro Shock Lifting Care Massager Enlargement Enhance Stimulation Device
$75.04-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plastic sheet bondage
Long time ago i read about beiing tied up in adhesive plastic sheets. The one you can stick on your furniture.
The problem is, its getting very expensive with time. A cheap alternative could be protection foil for glass windows. Worker/painter using them to protect windows against damages. They sell them on ebay in different sizes with a width of 25 cm up to 100 cm. I got 75cm width and take 2 strips and overlap them about 10cm to get a bis sheet.

These rolls are betwenn 10-20 EUR for a 100m Roll with a width of 50cm. They might not been so thick than the furniture wrap, but to fix you its enough, i tried several times with my girlfriend.

Its worth a try

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos Like Ra 107 44,227 16 Mar 2024, 20:02
Last Post: latexballet
Plastic, Dental Bib pvcpinafore 0 5,908 11 May 2010, 00:37
Last Post: pvcpinafore

Contributors: hoboid (1)