Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57-4%

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Device Handheld Mini USB Pressure Relief Anxiety Hypnosis Artifact Smart Sleeper Body Massager
$6.93

masturbator
Acrylic Adult Penis Pump Manual Penis Enlarger Sex Toy For Men Vacuum Pump Male Masturbation Penis Extender Trainer
$412.91-80%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Lace Ballet Dance Leotards Women Short Sleeve Gymnastics Bodysuit Yoga Jumpsuits Wear Team Performance Costumes
$24.08

ikoky
Female Masturbator APP Bluetooth Wireless Remote control Clitoris Vagina Stimulator Adult Products Vibrator Sex Toys for Women
$6.13

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,E
$15.51-37%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pinup photos for art
This is a very nice set of the original studio photo and the pinup art that came from it. Pinup photos to art[Image: Pin_Up_before_after_85.jpg]
To be honest I'm still not sure if it indeed was done this way and not the other way around 😉 I love Gil Elvgren's works!
Um, I really can't see the least reason that it might have been done the other way around.
Can someone give me a clue as to why it might have been?

The other way around? First art, then photo? I've seen lots of such projects. Very interesting!
Yes, I've seen photos based after art projects (of course) but never a final photo that involved an (almost) redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

😋
(28 Apr 2011, 22:33 )culmor Wrote: redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

Yes, my first thought 😉

Anyway, I wonder what the actual story is. I remember, I read an article about Gil, but I do not remember anything about photos. Google should know 😉

(28 Apr 2011, 22:33 )culmor Wrote: redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

That's not a redundant tripod in the back. That's the hair light stand. The hair light is in back shining down and towards the camera, to highlight and define the hair.

My guess is since these were designed to be art and not photos, the photo was just a visual guide, instead of having the model sit for a long time.
(29 Apr 2011, 11:26 )tom_fisher Wrote: My guess is since these were designed to be art and not photos, the photo was just a visual guide, instead of having the model sit for a long time.

This is a good point and a good explanation!

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (4) , tom_fisher (2)