Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ikoky
IKOKY Male Chastity Device Penis Rings Sex Toys For Men Delay Ejaculation Cock Rings 3Pcs/set Foreskin Correction
$5.30

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Man To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Sheer Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Long Nail
$31.45-24%

bondage leotard
Sexy Faux Leather Bodysuit Spandex Tight Dress Bare Breast Backless Strappy Skirt Garter Hollow Out Sexy Sex Set Bondage Leotard
$121.75-57%

penis pump
E-Stim Penis Pump Vacuum Extender for Male ED Enhancement Power Up Extender Stretcher Erectile Enlargement Penis Enlarger
$6.80

realistic mask kigurumi
Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdressing
$966.78-11%

anime bdsm
sexshop for women vibrators for couples without censorship goods up to 1 Sex Products 0 uah sexy toys for women sexshop Male
$125.46-31%

cosplay sexy
Mens Sexy Sissy Plus Size Lingerie Set Man Cosplay Maid Outfit Lace Suspender Skirt Roleplay Crossdresser Gay Fetish Dress Suit
$60.44-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pinup photos for art
This is a very nice set of the original studio photo and the pinup art that came from it. Pinup photos to art[Image: Pin_Up_before_after_85.jpg]
To be honest I'm still not sure if it indeed was done this way and not the other way around 😉 I love Gil Elvgren's works!
Um, I really can't see the least reason that it might have been done the other way around.
Can someone give me a clue as to why it might have been?

The other way around? First art, then photo? I've seen lots of such projects. Very interesting!
Yes, I've seen photos based after art projects (of course) but never a final photo that involved an (almost) redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

😋
(28 Apr 2011, 22:33 )culmor Wrote: redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

Yes, my first thought 😉

Anyway, I wonder what the actual story is. I remember, I read an article about Gil, but I do not remember anything about photos. Google should know 😉

(28 Apr 2011, 22:33 )culmor Wrote: redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

That's not a redundant tripod in the back. That's the hair light stand. The hair light is in back shining down and towards the camera, to highlight and define the hair.

My guess is since these were designed to be art and not photos, the photo was just a visual guide, instead of having the model sit for a long time.
(29 Apr 2011, 11:26 )tom_fisher Wrote: My guess is since these were designed to be art and not photos, the photo was just a visual guide, instead of having the model sit for a long time.

This is a good point and a good explanation!

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (4) , tom_fisher (2)