Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
2022 New BITYSIE Sailor Moon Warrior Cosplay Women's Cos One-Piece Swimsuit Anime T-Shaped High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual
$297.58

negative chastity
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Cage With Dildo Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys
$57.33-20%

amoresy
AMORESY Lachesis series black show waist line sexy European and American style luxury front zipper surfing competitive swimsuit
$36.15

crossdress anime
Oshi No Ko Arima Kana/Hoshino Ruby Song and Dance Performance Dress Girl Red Uniform Halloween Anime Carnival Crossdressing Set
$43.62-30%

silicone bodysuit
Eyung Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Crossdresser Transexual Bodysuit Transgender H Cup Crossdress Articifial Breastplate Silicone
$183.92-52%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Full Body Long Sleeve Unitard Boys Dancewear Scoop Neck Ballet Gym Spandex Kids Zip Jumpsuit Costume Stage Dance
$24.08-35%

meise
Hot Sexy Women Ice Silk Shiny High Cut MINI Dress Dual Use Turtleneck Sheer Hollow Out Open Bust Dress Smooth Dance Wear F14
$9.63-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Penis Enema
(03 May 2017, 15:16 )Tinker D Wrote:
Quote:Yep, my experience exactly.
Oh? Did you fart in your penis?
What was that like?
That's one of the best laughs I've had all day!  Thank you for that.
I wonder? If you get gas in your bladder?
Would that cause your penis to fart, and would that cause your penis to flip about?

You know you can stop me anytime....

😊
(04 May 2017, 14:35 )Tinker D Wrote: If you get gas in your bladder?
Just blow in your penis and see 😁 (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11898)
Ok, you asked for it.....

I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
with my blader project? How would we call it?

Ready????

A new twist on the term Blow Job.
(04 May 2017, 14:52 )Tinker D Wrote: I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
Sure! Step 1 - start taking yoga classes ;P
Don't do it! I'm serious.
Urinary tract is sterile. Bowels are full of bacteria. Patients can get urinary tract infections by simply having a sterile catheter inserted; it's caused by skin bacteria pushed up by the catheter. That word is *sterile*, not just "very clean". Bowels can easy push their contents against urine pressure. So don't try it. You'll get a serious infection.

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Dworkin (3) , Like Ra (6) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (5)