Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
Mens Sissy Maid Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Dress Crossdress Clubwear Nightwear
$224.01-39%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$143.72-36%

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy tights vest with a five part tight pants smooth casual running bodysuit Yoga Pants skin silky men sportswear
$53.08-23%

bodystockings
Sexy Fishnet Rhinestone One Sleeve One Leg Crystal Full Body Bodystocking Dancewear Lingerie
$3.21

inlzdz
Mens Circus Ringmaster Cosplay Costume Long Sleeve Fringed Shoulder Velvet Jacket Coat Tailcoat Tops for Halloween Dress Up
$21.05-40%

latex tights
Sexy Leather Tights Women Latex Thigh High Pantyhose Lace Ruffled Stockings Pole Dance Hot Lingerie Hosiery Party Club Wearring
$6.90-38%

anal balls
Bdsm Silicone Big Anal Plug 4 Ball Anal Bead Anus Masturbation Butt Plug Erotic Flirt Sex Toy Prostate Massage for Men Women 18+
$3.15

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose web shop in Poland
Does anyone have link to pantyhose/nylons web shop in Poland which delivers  to EU ? 

Poland have good and cheap manufacturers , but every web shop which I've  found  delivers only to Poland.  If I order their product from Amazon, e Bay, SHQ , etc,  prices are way to high + shipping costs are also high.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Hi, It's because our post is realy expensive if you want ship something abroad. Try www.allegro.pl, (f.e.: http://allegro.pl/bielizna-damska-rajstopy-76004) - I can help with translate if you need. Or I can buy sth for you and ship it by cheapest option that you'll find 😉
(17 Oct 2016, 19:11 )bdsmaniana Wrote: Hi, It's because our post is realy expensive if you want ship something abroad. Try www.allegro.pl, (f.e.: http://allegro.pl/bielizna-damska-rajstopy-76004) - I can help with translate if you need. Or I can buy sth for you and ship it by cheapest option that you'll find 😉

Thank you. I've sent you a PM

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

BTW, is Fiore also a Polish label?
I think it is

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Likera - Yes, it is 😉
I've just check allegro.pl.  Some stores do ship to  some EU countries. Price is aprox 6€.  You can find cheap nylons but shipping costs are like from UK or Germay.   😟

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(20 Oct 2016, 20:47 )Vixien Wrote: ou can find cheap nylons but shipping costs are like from UK or Germay.
I don't understand how Aliexpress sellers can ship for free...
One of the good webshops I found in Poland is:https://beli.pl/ (aka https://moretights.com/). Have ordered copious amounts of pantyhose, stockings etc. there. Great selection of different Polish brands and even a few Italian and Belarusian (Conte). Shipping is around €6, but is free for orders over €80. Every time I choose to buy something there, I just can not keep myself under that amount, though... Blush

Contributors: bdsmaniana (2) , Like Ra (2) , p.hose (1) , Vixien (4)