Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Zawaland Animal Catsuit Couple Snow Wolf Costume with Tail Crotch Zipper Halloween Party Cosplay Outfit Disguise Zentai Bodysuit
$26.57-10%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

crossdress
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$13.53-30%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-50%

ballet high heels
JIALUOWEI 7 Inch High Heel Extreme Fetish Goth Ballet Laceup Ankle Boots Size36-46 Fast Shipping
$800.42-40%

sorbern
ZBZ New Vintage Glasses Nerd Optical Frames Men Women Round Metal Frame Gold Myopia Eyeglasses Retro Spectacle Frame Clear Lens
$16.34-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose web shop in Poland
Does anyone have link to pantyhose/nylons web shop in Poland which delivers  to EU ? 

Poland have good and cheap manufacturers , but every web shop which I've  found  delivers only to Poland.  If I order their product from Amazon, e Bay, SHQ , etc,  prices are way to high + shipping costs are also high.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Hi, It's because our post is realy expensive if you want ship something abroad. Try www.allegro.pl, (f.e.: http://allegro.pl/bielizna-damska-rajstopy-76004) - I can help with translate if you need. Or I can buy sth for you and ship it by cheapest option that you'll find 😉
(17 Oct 2016, 19:11 )bdsmaniana Wrote: Hi, It's because our post is realy expensive if you want ship something abroad. Try www.allegro.pl, (f.e.: http://allegro.pl/bielizna-damska-rajstopy-76004) - I can help with translate if you need. Or I can buy sth for you and ship it by cheapest option that you'll find 😉

Thank you. I've sent you a PM

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

BTW, is Fiore also a Polish label?
I think it is

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Likera - Yes, it is 😉
I've just check allegro.pl.  Some stores do ship to  some EU countries. Price is aprox 6€.  You can find cheap nylons but shipping costs are like from UK or Germay.   😟

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(20 Oct 2016, 20:47 )Vixien Wrote: ou can find cheap nylons but shipping costs are like from UK or Germay.
I don't understand how Aliexpress sellers can ship for free...
One of the good webshops I found in Poland is:https://beli.pl/ (aka https://moretights.com/). Have ordered copious amounts of pantyhose, stockings etc. there. Great selection of different Polish brands and even a few Italian and Belarusian (Conte). Shipping is around €6, but is free for orders over €80. Every time I choose to buy something there, I just can not keep myself under that amount, though... Blush

Contributors: bdsmaniana (2) , Like Ra (2) , p.hose (1) , Vixien (4)