Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens See-through Lace Crotchless Sissy Briefs G-string with Bowknot Night Underwear Strappy T-back Thongs Honeymoon Gift
$4.54-29%

stainless steel cock
New Magnetic Metal Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Weight Lock Testis Cock Ring Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Sex Toys for Men
$20.96-45%

speerise
Adult Bodysuit Ballet Sleeveless U- Neck Leotard Nylon Spandex Unitard Dancewear Gymnastics Tank Leotard For Sale Women
$155.41-38%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Sexy Underwear Crotchless Seamless Pantyhose Ultrathin Sheer Smooth Glossy Stockings Tights Erotic Open Crotch lingerie
$69.20

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-47%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Ballet Dance Shinny Metallic Leotards for Girls Gymnastics Bodysuit Long Sleeve Gold Rombers Spandex Costume Kids Wear
$155.97-50%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Holo Crotch Thigh High Boots Custom 60-90Cm Shaft Length Long Crossdresser Boot Stilettos 12Cm 18Cm High Heels Shoes
$301.29-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose encasement
Shiny tan pantyhose encasement (rather sheer zentai suits, but most likely made of real pantyhose):

pantyhose-encasement-207_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-208_shiny_tan.jpg   
 pantyhose-encasement-206_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-205_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-204_shiny_tan.jpg   
Yes, this is how it should be.

pantyhose-encasement-209_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-210_shiny_tan.jpg   
(21 Dec 2021, 13:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Dec 2021, 12:46 )CassyLeo87 Wrote: It was a pair of xxl tights i purchased from AliExpress.
Any links? 😇
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9ycpLi  They come in a 3pk but do very well. I'm 5'11 and they have good stretch and seem durable. 😊
Shiny Cecilia de Rafael Superlucido in "Moreno" encasement

pantyhose-encasement-211_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-212_shiny_tan_CdR_SuperLucido.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/nylon_cherry/status/...8697302025
/photo/1
(28 Dec 2021, 18:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Shiny Cecilia de Rafael Superlucido in "Moreno" encasement

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/nylon_cherry/status/...8697302025
/photo/1

She's great! I think I will have to convince her to switch from a Sarka to an Encasement Jenny-like style of encasement, where instead of symmetrically cutting two pairs for the top/head with only one hole, you instead make two holes for the head/torso part and add another arm/top piece with the crotch cut. Because I really don't like the look of V-shape of the center seams.
Does anyone know who this is? I can't find his page again and I want to see more!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 c.jpg   
Encasement in mummy-pantyhose 😁

pantyhose-encasement-218_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-217_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-216_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-215_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-214_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-213_mummification.jpg   
Despite it's getting warmer, the proper pantyhose weather is yet to come, while pantyhose encasement weather is everyday!

pantyhose-encasement-219.jpg   

pantyhose-encasement-223.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-222.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-221.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-220.jpg   
Cecilia de Rafael encasement:

pantyhose-encasement-225.jpg   
 pantyhose-encasement-226.jpg   
(06 Jun 2022, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Cecilia de Rafael encasement:

Wonderful Ra and you found photos with such attention to detail. Those crotch panels perfectly placed on each of her shoulders, a master at work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement ideas and dares maid_woman 1 1,895 22 Sep 2021, 21:20
Last Post: Like Ra
Best method to full pantyhose encasement ltxrob 29 41,631 20 Aug 2018, 15:20
Last Post: TightSlip
'Permanent' pantyhose encasement experiment gone wrong curse154 26 41,890 25 Apr 2013, 01:57
Last Post: spandextc