Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 88cm Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Stilettos Cute Round Toe 110cm Outside Long Outside Shaft Length Fetish Boot Plus
$325.49-32%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Erotic Underpants Low Waist T-Back Thongs Sissy Underwear with Garter Lace Pouch Panties G-String Sexy Lingerie Nightwear
$13.31-45%

stainless steel penis
Magnetic Cock Ring Penis Rings For Men Cockring Anel Peniano Potente Mens Geciktirme Sprey Delay Dick Glans Cockring Ajustable
$50.92-35%

drozeno
DROZENO Thin midriff short sleeved top for women Silky tights Solid color T-shirt
$325.36-32%

temorish
Latex Rubber Gummi Legging 0.4mm 3D HIPS CUT LATEX LEGGINGS CUSTOMIZED
$87.12-8%

roanyer
ROANYER Fake Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms For Crossdressing Drag Queen Shemale Crossdresser Transgender C D E G H Cup
$193.60-38%

bondage
Bondage Boutique Slim Leather Riding Crop Horse Whip pony Spanking Knout BDSM Lash Fetish Flogger Sex Product For Couples Women
$4.17

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose encasement
Hmm.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg   

And the consequence was...

6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg   
Just in case you haven't seen it:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O92mozOzgqM
And another one:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuSpkcl3nPY

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrOJmhQXLkk
I just discovered Nathalie (pics at the start of the topic and the top of this page) has her own youtube channel. Here she is shopping for shoes fully encased.

A link to the channel is youtube.com/user/nathalietrav62/videos?view=0
(27 Sep 2009, 11:26 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Handcuffs??? Where???
A misunderstanding, I think.

I can't say I'm really into the female mask fetish. That said, I think this guy http://www.flickr.com/photos/damitagiseldsoy/ with the gaffa-tape and layered nylon under the mask is cool:

I have to admit I kind of like the mask
(15 Jul 2012, 16:05 )marissatv23 Wrote: I have to admit I kind of like the mask

I also like the aspect that it sort of makes it look like everything is fine and allright, despite the fact that the person underneath may be gagged and encased in five layers of tight material. The combination is fascinating.

It does not have to be a female mask in particular. A mask like the one used by this contestant to Penn & Teller's Fool Us series would be equally exciting: youtube.com/watch?v=tDmau0mRoWk (skip to 6:18 if you're only interested of the reveal)
(30 Jun 2012, 10:55 )culmor Wrote: Here she is shopping for shoes fully encased.

One of the reason why I'd like to buy a wig.
New pics and video from Natalie:

hp1.jpg     hp2.jpg     hp3.jpg     hp4.jpg     hp5.jpg     hp6.jpg   

youtu be/bp4uy656ZC0
(07 Sep 2012, 10:32 )culmor Wrote: New pics and video from Natalie:
Nice! Love that!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement ideas and dares maid_woman 1 1,824 22 Sep 2021, 21:20
Last Post: Like Ra
Best method to full pantyhose encasement ltxrob 29 41,311 20 Aug 2018, 15:20
Last Post: TightSlip
'Permanent' pantyhose encasement experiment gone wrong curse154 26 41,700 25 Apr 2013, 01:57
Last Post: spandextc