Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Women Oil Shiny Sheer Footed Tights 20D Shaping Silky Stockings High Waist Pantyhose Ultra Shimmery Stretchy Skinny Sock
$5.87

arm binder
BDSM PU Leather Arm Binder Bondage Armbinder Restraint Straight Jacket Back Bag Slave Lockable Gloves Adult Role playing Sex Toy
$11.62-2%

transparent panties
SP&CITY Bandage Sexy Transparent Women's Underwear Seamless Lace Panties Sex Thong BowHollow Out Underpants Female String Tanga
$4.39

breath control latex
Free Shipping !!!Handmade Black and Transparent Latex Hood with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Rubber Hood Plus Size Custom Made
$42.35-11%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-94) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

lobudek
Halloween Muscle men DJ DS Costume Nightclub Bar Male dancer Pole dance performance clothes 3D printing leotard stretch jumpsuit
$83.49-44%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$25.69-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose encasement
(17 Nov 2011, 12:28 )Like Ra Wrote: A pantyhose encased couple. Just imagine how they slide against each other...

Now that IS a very sexy thought!

good find

MJ
(18 Nov 2011, 11:42 )madjack Wrote: Now that IS a very sexy thought!

So you like it? let's continue then 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 pantyhose-encasement-couple-11.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-12.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-13.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-14.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-15.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-16.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-17.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-18.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-19.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-20.jpg   
(19 Nov 2011, 02:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Nov 2011, 11:42 )madjack Wrote: Now that IS a very sexy thought!

So you like it? let's continue then 😉

Oh my.... Favourite colour and soooo sexy.

I'm going to have to take very cold shower now! 😁

One tiny, tiny, negative - I wish they had been more creative with their head encasement. The old 'stockiing over the head' approach is fine and I use it myself, but it doesn't look so great.

A greaat set of photos though

MJ
(20 Nov 2011, 12:05 )madjack Wrote: I wish they had been more creative
Second that. "Pantyhose encasement" means encasement with pantyhose or tights or whatever it's called in the modern Engrish, but it does not mean "use a stocking instead". Stockings with pantyhose are allowed, though 😉

OTOH:
o- they did not use stockings for arms
o- they did use several layers (it will be seen in one of the next series)

pantyhose-encasement-couple-21.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-22.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-23.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-24.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-25.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-26.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-27.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-28.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-29.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-30.jpg   
More from the same series:

pantyhose-encasement-couple-31.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-32.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-33.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-34.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-35.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-36.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-37.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-38.jpg   
The last photos from the set. As I said they are encased in several layers of pantyhose:

pantyhose-encasement-couple-41.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-42.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-43.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-44.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-couple-45.jpg   
Here's one in blue for Likera:
 122152767.jpg   
(18 Feb 2012, 18:44 )jessilongstocking Wrote: Here's one in blue for Likera:
Aha! Christine Kessler again! I've seen a couple of blue pantyhose encasement Christine's photos. Posted here somewhere.
(18 Nov 2011, 11:42 )madjack Wrote:
(17 Nov 2011, 12:28 )Like Ra Wrote: A pantyhose encased couple. Just imagine how they slide against each other...

Now that IS a very sexy thought!

good find

MJ

... Even better, it would be great if we could see them covering themselves with soap and going under a shower like I do in pantyhose, lycra and catsuits...
This is sort of pantyhose encasement...while I'm not usually a great fan of the female mask fetish I do like the idea of being ball gagged, tape gagged and nylon masked under one.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg   

'Giseld, a Living Doll' writes:
Quote:...when I want a special experience, I adjust vey tight my loved corset, I may add my usual ballgag an a couple of drops of my favourite women's perfume inside my mask and an electric vibrator under my panties and pantyhose that I set on just before locking-on a pair of wrist-cuffs around my gloved arms and I'm ready for a brain blowing extreme sensorial experience !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement ideas and dares maid_woman 1 1,855 22 Sep 2021, 21:20
Last Post: Like Ra
Best method to full pantyhose encasement ltxrob 29 41,442 20 Aug 2018, 15:20
Last Post: TightSlip
'Permanent' pantyhose encasement experiment gone wrong curse154 26 41,779 25 Apr 2013, 01:57
Last Post: spandextc