Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Halloween Mask Sexy PU Leather Half Face Bondage Cage Masks Punk Party Game Cosplay Mask Fetish New And Unique Accessories Woman
$3.80

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2024 New Women Sports Bra Solid Color Cross Back Camisole Sexy Yoga Underwear Tops Female Running Fitness Sports Bra
$84.58-19%

chastity cage
5 Sizes HT-V3 Gold Cock Cage Men Stainless Steel Penis Lockable Cage Lock Metal Penis Ring Chastity Cage Belt Sex Toys For Men
$20.53

lifelike sex doll
Shemale Sex Doll 162cm TPEAdult Sex Dolls Realistic Love Doll Big Breast Penis Vagina Lifelike Ladyboy Sex Doll For Men or Woman
$406.56-50%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Pointed Toe High Heels Women Sandal Fashion Mixed Color Buckle Strap Slides Summer Party Stripper Shoes Sandalias
$26.37

drozeno
DROZENO Silk oil glossy belt sexy tight men and women style yoga fitness crotch T-shaped high fork tight underwear Sexy tights
$96.78-64%

anal vibrator
G Spot Vagina Vibrator Cock Ring Reusable Silicone Delay Ejaculation Stronger Erection Clitoris ButtPlug Anal Adult Sex Toys Men
$2.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose encasement
Shiny tan pantyhose encasement (rather sheer zentai suits, but most likely made of real pantyhose):

pantyhose-encasement-207_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-208_shiny_tan.jpg   
 pantyhose-encasement-206_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-205_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-204_shiny_tan.jpg   
Yes, this is how it should be.

pantyhose-encasement-209_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-210_shiny_tan.jpg   
(21 Dec 2021, 13:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Dec 2021, 12:46 )CassyLeo87 Wrote: It was a pair of xxl tights i purchased from AliExpress.
Any links? 😇
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9ycpLi  They come in a 3pk but do very well. I'm 5'11 and they have good stretch and seem durable. 😊
Shiny Cecilia de Rafael Superlucido in "Moreno" encasement

pantyhose-encasement-211_shiny_tan.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-212_shiny_tan_CdR_SuperLucido.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/nylon_cherry/status/...8697302025
/photo/1
(28 Dec 2021, 18:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Shiny Cecilia de Rafael Superlucido in "Moreno" encasement

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/nylon_cherry/status/...8697302025
/photo/1

She's great! I think I will have to convince her to switch from a Sarka to an Encasement Jenny-like style of encasement, where instead of symmetrically cutting two pairs for the top/head with only one hole, you instead make two holes for the head/torso part and add another arm/top piece with the crotch cut. Because I really don't like the look of V-shape of the center seams.
Does anyone know who this is? I can't find his page again and I want to see more!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 c.jpg   
Encasement in mummy-pantyhose 😁

pantyhose-encasement-218_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-217_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-216_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-215_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-214_mummification.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-213_mummification.jpg   
Despite it's getting warmer, the proper pantyhose weather is yet to come, while pantyhose encasement weather is everyday!

pantyhose-encasement-219.jpg   

pantyhose-encasement-223.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-222.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-221.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-220.jpg   
Cecilia de Rafael encasement:

pantyhose-encasement-225.jpg   
 pantyhose-encasement-226.jpg   
(06 Jun 2022, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Cecilia de Rafael encasement:

Wonderful Ra and you found photos with such attention to detail. Those crotch panels perfectly placed on each of her shoulders, a master at work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement ideas and dares maid_woman 1 1,896 22 Sep 2021, 21:20
Last Post: Like Ra
Best method to full pantyhose encasement ltxrob 29 41,638 20 Aug 2018, 15:20
Last Post: TightSlip
'Permanent' pantyhose encasement experiment gone wrong curse154 26 41,892 25 Apr 2013, 01:57
Last Post: spandextc