Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

transparent panties
Women's underwear sexy lace high waist elastic female panties antibacterial transparent high quality ladies lingerie
$3.75

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-44) Silicone BJD DOLL Half Head Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Beauty Makeup Cosplay Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks
$483.43-9%

tusk chastity
NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Cock Rings Adult Sex Toys For Gay 18+
$91.94-50%

temorish
Latex Tights For Women Long Rubber Latex Stockings Fashion Cosplay Custume Customize Service(Only Stockings)
$47.19-6%

hentai
28CM Anime Neonmax Mois 1/6 Bunny Ver Sexy Girl Figurine PVC Action Figures Hentai Collectible Model Doll Toys Christmas Gift
$75.02-45%

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Thin Stocking Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.04-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?)
(04 Nov 2013, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: How many layers are there
My first thought as well...

(04 Nov 2013, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: Ra... are you looking?
errrmmm ... Girl_blush
That is pretty hot - like the creamy texture of the multiple layers. Hope you had the AC on or a window open as it can get pretty hot in there and then you have to deal w/ sweat.
My concern is not the sweat, but compressed nose and ears.
Well yeah - I was wondering that myself...but I figured if there was a problem he would have let us know. I've had up to 3 layers on and breathing was pretty tight so not sure how he pulled off this one.
Hi

there are more pics on my drive. On these she wore a zentai.

Layers hmm upper body 8ph + one for the arm bondage.
Lower body 8 or nine. I havent counted.

Breathing was ok for her. But the pressure on the nose gets uncomfy...

krinlyc
I've experienced that nose pressure as well when using a tight trouser sock or plastic wrap. I think there needs to be a firm, plastic mold or form over the nose to keep it open. Probably some padding on the base as well because it will be pressing up against the cheeks on either side of the nose.
(07 Nov 2013, 05:21 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think there needs to be a firm, plastic mold or form over the nose to keep it open. Probably some padding on the base as well because it will be pressing up against the cheeks on either side of the nose.
I was also thinking about that. No working solution found so far 😕
(07 Nov 2013, 11:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Nov 2013, 05:21 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think there needs to be a firm, plastic mold or form over the nose to keep it open. Probably some padding on the base as well because it will be pressing up against the cheeks on either side of the nose.
I was also thinking about that. No working solution found so far 😕

May be 3D Printing does the job .... anyone?

krinlyc
Good thinking!
I like where this is going as I too suffer when the layers mount up - record to date is 10 over my head; which is very sexy but also starting to become uncomfortable.

How about models based on some existing designs:

kobemask.jpg    - a 'Phantom of the Opera' look

Noseguard008.jpg    - something a lot older

...and then there is the other approach of using a device to keep your nostrils open.

Nose-mask-pit.jpg    - supposed to be a 'nose mask' for hay-fever, but very discreet and might work?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
There can never be too much rope! madjack 286 146,775 10 Jun 2023, 22:41
Last Post: Like Ra
Guess what, I have a real life bondage date! Bound Whore 4 1,985 09 Sep 2021, 17:40
Last Post: Bound Whore
How to have a bondage hardpoint/area that is inconspicuous. Lancer 7 1,450 18 May 2021, 01:49
Last Post: essanym
there can never be too much .... erm metal?? ltxrob 3 1,331 11 Nov 2020, 08:41
Last Post: ltxrob
Which of these 2 dommes would you session with? (Nylon encasement related) Pantyhosedreams 8 1,898 16 Aug 2020, 15:20
Last Post: Anne

Contributors: Anne (1) , bobhoze (2) , bondagetom1 (5) , celine13006 (3) , cocoonlover (2) , Cocoonme (1) , Culmor (4) , d7i (2) , Danbu (1) , estanton (2) , FagMan (2) , gumphil (2) , helpless85 (3) , ishtidilng (1) , jessilongstocking (4) , JohnChlamer (2) , Joyl27 (1) , krinlyc (8) , Like Ra (130) , ltxrob (1) , mad.mardigan (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (150) , mysecretpantyhose (8) , n6630 (1) , no smile (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (7) , p.hose (9) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , RawTights (7) , RyokiJurushi (1) , sabrina1970 (7) , Stuckord02 (1) , TieUpTime (2) , TightSlip (9) , TightsSissy (5) , Tightswrap (1) , Vixien (3)