Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Sexy hot selling tight fitting rubber fetish WOMEN latex catsuit swimsuit summer latex bodysuit front zip and crotch zip
$1452.00-50%

zentai
Velvet All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tights
$15.20-50%

shiny pantyhose
New Arrival 1 Deniers Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings
$6.04-20%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Man Masturbator With Handle Blowjob Masturbation Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Sex Machine Toys For Man Adults 18
$138.65-50%

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-47%

leather pencil skirt
High Waist Latex Patent Leather PVC Midi Skirt Women Plus Size Elegant Slit Office Lady Pencil Skirt Pu Knee Length Skirt Custom
$29.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
and a vid or three

14. tan floor upwards hot pink arse tie tan ph black bra purple glove mask JO.mp4 (Size: 5.1 MB )

encased in pantyhose from head to toe and especially in between should be a shared experience and I share willingly.  Hose up, you'll love it.
(05 Jun 2018, 00:45 )Althend Wrote: I even added a Photoshopped girl sucking it dry at that time, i was so horny about the idea 😋
it's ringing my bell
encased in pantyhose from head to toe and especially in between should be a shared experience and I share willingly.  Hose up, you'll love it.
(08 Aug 2018, 06:52 )TightSlip Wrote: I soooo want to do this to myself.

I came while gathering these and uploading them.  Blush

Props to tannoys and jackinhose. I found these in galleries related to them.
Tannoys is truly an artist and I take my sheath off to him
(05 Mar 2016, 10:53 )madjack Wrote: I love this style of cock encasement

- done correctly it looks incredible and must feel good too

MJ
it is - trust me
(24 Dec 2014, 12:29 )madjack Wrote: Some more great images:

I find all of these qualify as an EOTD and can't wait to try them out for myself.

I think all are from Collant83 - so huge kudos to him! 😁

Enjoy

MJ
they are all definitely collant83 - I wonder whatever happen to him
(21 Nov 2019, 03:34 )jacintaphose Wrote: and some more for your viewing please

Oh my! The ones with tan tights are just fantastic - I've got to try that and very soon!

Any tips or, even better, 'How to' video??????

I've found your 'Pantyhose sheath videos, but wondered if you did anything special with the 'bondage' part?

MJ
Great posts Jac. I've enjoyed your videos and photos for quite a while. Welcome (back) to Likera!
(28 Aug 2011, 18:46 )krinlyc Wrote: How do you do that? Is there some kind of "How to" online?
You can buy on eBay. My girlfriend squirts when I use them. I usually wear activeskin mens pantyhose with fly. We wear same colors every day. When we can get her seamless pantyhose with no gusset can actually stick sheathed hose into seamless hose it's amazing!!!!! But on budget.
(13 Mar 2014, 14:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Agree, I do not like the look of pantyhose reinforcements at all. I prefer sheer all the way 😉

Anyway, 4 more:
Believe it or not they are more sheer than looks. And awesome to wear during sex.
(04 Mar 2015, 17:44 )madjack Wrote: So long without play that I'm always feeling horny - for some reason nylon covered cocks are not making me feel any less aroused.... Blush

- is it art?
- back in black
- Purple haze
- Dennis the Menace?
- Oh yes!
- Why not?

Enjoy

MJ
Lol looks like my girlfriend?