Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Women Sexy PVC Latex Bodysuit Zipper Open Crotch Shiny Leather Tank Bodysuit Open Breast Exposing Wetlook Latex Leotard
$119.40-38%

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock High Performance Host Chastity Device Cock Cage Electric Shock Penis Stimulation Massage Medical Sex Toys
$26.39-25%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Elegant Skinny Mesh Bodysuit Female One Piece Clubwear Party Bodies Cut Out Transparent Rompers Black Catsuit
$24.18-39%

penis milking machine
Rechargeable Thick And Large Silicone Penis Boobs Sexyou Blowjob Vaginal Women Sex Toy Sucker Vibrator Men Wholesale
$69.37-32%

transparent panties
FINETOO 4Pcs Sexy Women's Lace Bikini Thongs Low-waist Letter Underwear Thong Female G-String Transparent Breathable Intimates
$4.53

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

app electric shock
APP Control Kegel Electric Shock Vaginal Balls For Women Clit Stimulation Vibrator Sex Toy Female Masturbation Vibrating Egg
$45.96-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose chastity belt
Hello,

I love the feeling of pantyhose so much, and chastity is a big fetish.ย 

But I'm too scared of metal and plastic chastity belts.

Is there a way to make a sort of chastity belt with pantyhose?
https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/i...vice.4801/

Have a read of this. I've never tried up but I remember seeing it a while ago. ๐Ÿ˜Š
(01 Oct 2019, 22:40 )TightsChastity Wrote: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/i...vice.4801/

Have a read of this. I've never tried up but I remember seeing it a while ago. ๐Ÿ˜Š
That looks super creative, thank you!ย  โ™ฅ

I'm not sure I totally understand how he does it, but I'll figure it outย  ๐Ÿ˜
re-read it, I totally see how it's done nowย  ๐Ÿ˜‹
Just in case it disappears from the net:

Anne-lore Wrote:Currently I am on holiday and I left my CB-3000 at home. I thought I wouldn't need it but I was wrong ๐Ÿ˜Š The urge to lock myself up came back this morning. I was thinking what to do and I came up with a VERY simple solution.

All you need are:
- a long shoelace (or a long thin rope that is similar to a shoelace)
- one leg of a pantyhose

Steps to follow:
- Bind the shoelace around the shaft of your penis. It will function as a penis ring (or the A-ring of the CB-x000 series). The "ring" shouldn't be too tight and shouldn't be loose either.
- Fold the nylon in two, this way it will be stronger. Drive it through the top of the previous ring. Leave one inch at your groin to prevent that it slips through the ring.
- Now position your flaccid penis downwards, cover your penis with the nylon and drive the nylon through the ring at the bottom, from inside out.
- Pull the nylon at the bottom to make it tight. Done! With some tests you can figure out the optimal length of the nylon.

I couldn't make a picture but I think it's quite clear. Here is a similar picture though (http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/homemade/cc2-sept03.jpg), I will explain the method on it too. Instead of a penis ring we use a shoelace. Instead of a tube we use a nylon that we drive through the "penis ring" at the top and at the bottom.

Advantages:
- Extremely simple, its parts can be found at home.
- Very comfortable. Since it has no solid parts, it's much more comfortable than my CB-3000. I really don't even notice that it's on.
- Makes erections impossible!
- When urinating, you don't have to disassemble it. Just pull out your penis from below the nylon. When done, squeeze it back.
- The bulge is very small, minimal. Gives a nice result if you are into feminization and want to "get rid" of your dick.
- Can be used at airports ๐Ÿ˜Š

Disadvantages:
- Not secure, if you want you can take it off easily. However, I have no keyholder, so even when I wear my CB-3000, I always have the possibility to take it off whenever I want. So this method is for those guys who are disciplined enough and want to stay chaste by their own decisions.

I recommend this method if your "real" chastity device is not available because of some reasons.

That's it. Feedbacks are welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anne-Lore

Update: after wearing it for a day, I find the shoelace ring quite uncomfortable. Today I bought a set of plastic rings that are used to hold curtains (see http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=curt...a=N&tab=wi). Problem solved ๐Ÿ˜Š

intofembom Wrote:I made a good one using either paper or cardboard.

Cut 3 paper pieces of width 13 cm and height 10 cm.

Fold the pieces length wise at height 2cm ,5 times to get hard paper strips of length 13 cm and height 2 cm.

Repeat with other two.
Now you have 3 strips.

Mark 11cm on the strips and roll each to a cylinder of height 2 cm. Staple to hold in place.
Now you have 3 small cylinders.
Place them one above the other. Now you have a 6cm shaft.

To hold them together. Fold an A4 sheet into a 3cm wide strip. The length will be full now. Ignore it.
Place each cylinder on this strip and staple it.
At the top, bend the long strip over and back to the base. Staple it.

Now you have a cock cage.

Similarly we can make a cock ring paper strip. Punch holes at required distance.

Voila, entirely paper chastity device!!
You won't believe how hard paper can be.
Put on a condom if you don't want to spoil the paper.
(01 Oct 2019, 23:03 )Bambislave Wrote: re-read it, I totally see how it's done nowย  ๐Ÿ˜‹
Brilliant! You'll have to tell me how it goes.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š
I've found this today, I guessย it's the same concept but obviously you could use tights/pantyhose instead of the sock.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 tab_-_DIY_tutorial.png   
(01 Oct 2019, 22:57 )Bambislave Wrote:
(01 Oct 2019, 22:40 )TightsChastity Wrote: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/i...vice.4801/

That looks super creative, thank you!ย  โ™ฅ

I'm not sure I totally understand how he does it, but I'll figure it outย  ๐Ÿ˜
wow just what I was looking for. Thanks for the link.
https://m.imgur.com/a/IgyfE

Found this today, found this may be alot better! ๐Ÿ˜‹
(21 Aug 2020, 14:59 )TightsChastity Wrote: Found this today
Can you upload the imaged into the forum, please? 3d party sources tend to disappear...
Or I will do that later...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockable / Chastity Pantyhose R-Y 59 60,877 28 Sep 2022, 14:41
Last Post: R-Y
Looking for a garter belt like this Thegolor 11 2,123 20 Aug 2021, 04:47
Last Post: Tinker D
What's the best way to buy a garter belt without ordering online? doxel 13 4,275 10 Mar 2020, 21:00
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bambislave (3) , leotardfan78 (1) , Like Ra (2) , TightsSissy (5)